Safe & Effective Pimple Removal Treatment
Clinically-Proven Solutions To Clear Acne
Acne is a widespread disorder of the oil glands in the skin. Approximately 200-300 million people complain of it in India alone! It is a primary aesthetic concern because it predominantly occurs on the face and affects the tone and texture of your skin permanently if left untreated. If you want to know more about the best clinically-proven acne treatments in India that guarantee you visible results, you are on the right page. Keep reading to know more!
Let us first understand the cause of acne. Acne occurs because of the clogging of skin pores due to a build-up of excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells. Pimples can appear on your face, chest, shoulders and back. Your acne flare-up could be a result of the following reasons:
- A positive family history of acne
- Hormonal changes or imbalance
- Hectic and stressful lifestyle
- Medicines like corticosteroids, anti-epileptic drugs and lithium
- Consumption of sugary foods
- Comedogenic cosmetic products
The next section will tell you about some other factors that may increase your chances of having breakouts.
Your risk of having acne is high if you fall in any of the below categories:
- You are undergoing puberty as breakouts affect about 95% of teenagers.
- You are in the age group between 14 and 30 years that is the worst-affected by acne.
- You have a stressful lifestyle or hormonal issues as an adult then you may be among the 20% of men and 35% of women who have adult.
If you are struggling to manage your acne-prone skin, you can relate to the next section.
With a proven track record for over a decade, Oliva is your best bet when it comes to seeking best-in-class professional acne treatment. We specialise in offering advanced solutions to treat all forms and severities of acne that guarantee to give you long-lasting satisfaction.
Oliva’s leading medical team offers customised care for every skin type to effectively manage mild, moderate and severe breakouts and prevent scarring. Our seasoned skin specialists have a holistic approach and address the root cause of the condition for minimising the severity and frequency of your acne.
Our top-notch dermatologists perform the latest medico-aesthetic treatments to achieve a visible reduction in pimples and also ensure that the existing scars become less noticeable. They may recommend the following as a standalone or combination procedure to help you get nothing but the best results of acne treatment at Oliva:
- Oral And Topical Medications: Oliva’s team of leading medical experts have a holistic approach and strive to treat the underlying causes like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and insulin resistance that may be causing your acne flare-ups. They may prescribe a few oral medications, including oral Isotretinoin, oral antibiotics and hormonal therapy to minimise recurrent pimples. They may also advise the application of topical medicines like retinoids to reduce the current breakouts.
- Chemical Peels: Qualified medical professionals at Oliva suggest the use of different concentrations of specially formulated chemical peels based on your skin type and the severity of your acne. They recommend the application of plant-based extracts to exfoliate the damaged layers of your skin safely and remove grime, dead cells, excess sebum from the pores. The advanced aesthetic procedure also helps in clearing mild to moderate acne effectively. Chemical peel treatment for acne ensures you enjoy a notable improvement in your skin texture.
- Comedone Extraction: Experienced dermatologists at Oliva are adept at safely extracting the blackheads and whiteheads (comedones) from the skin’s surface using specialised tools in a sterile environment.
- Intralesional Injections: Renowned doctors working at Oliva excel at performing advanced acne treatments to reduce severe inflammation in the form of large nodules and cysts and minimise the risk of scarring.
- Laser Toning: Medical professionals at Oliva may advise a few sessions of laser toning as an adjunct treatment to reduce post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused due to acne. It will help them deliver a visible improvement in your skin tone and alleviate pimple marks after minimising active acne.
At Oliva, we treat grades I to IV of acne occurring in all areas of the face and body. These include whiteheads and blackheads, red bumps called papules, pustules or pus-filled pimples, nodules and cysts. The medical expertise we offer ensures we minimise your risk of having acne scars and help you enjoy clear skin.
Oliva is the most trustworthy brand for revolutionary skin treatments across major cities in India. Here are the top reasons why we are the best at professional acne management:
- Unmatched medical expertise with an outstanding team of renowned doctors who excel at performing advanced acne treatments.
- Equipped with top-notch USFDA-approved technology to provide safe and effective solutions.
- World-class protocols to minimise risks and provide nothing but the best results.
- Comprehensive approach to offer customised treatments along with critical pre and post-care support.
- State-of-the-art amenities for the best-in-class clinic experience.
- Excellent track record of completing more than 70,000 acne treatments successfully till date!
- Garnered a whopping 91% rating on the satisfaction scale by 2.5 lakh clients the highest in the industry.
- Bagged top industry awards and honours as the most trusted brand for clinical skin and hair treatments in India.
If the facts mentioned above convinced you to enrol for acne treatment at Oliva, read the next section to know what are the steps you can expect.
The advanced acne treatment at Oliva involves the following steps:
- An exclusive consultation with a qualified dermatologist.
- A detailed diagnosis of the root cause to arrive at a holistic solution.
- A custom-made treatment plan based on your skin and acne type and trigger.
- Pre-care guidance to help prep your skin for advanced aesthetic treatment.
- Scheduled sessions with planned intervals for attaining the best results.
- Post-care support for delivering long-lasting satisfaction.
Acne Treatment Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Oliva offers the most advanced treatments for pimple/ acne. Check out the details on procedure and gain deeper insights into how our treatment proceeds under an expert dermatologist.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Acne Treatment Before And After Results
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of pimple removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions On Pimple Treatment
Acne removal treatment at Oliva is suitable for anyone above the age of 18 years experiencing breakouts, except pregnant and lactating women. The salicylic acid peel is safe for candidates above the age of 15.
Yes. We treat mild, moderate and severe acne, including whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, nodules and cysts.
You should begin to see a visible improvement after the 2nd or 3rd session. You can note progressive results as the treatment advances. However, depending on the severity of your acne, you may need to complete four to six sessions at an interval of two to four weeks to attain optimal results.
Clients who diligently follow post-procedure instructions enjoy long-lasting results. However, the results differ based on the severity of the condition before treatment. Those having severe acne may need a few maintenance sessions to prolong the efficacy of the procedure.
At Oliva, we take every precaution to minimise risk and optimise your comfort during treatment. Our dermatologists undergo rigorous training to use the latest USFDA-approved technology and adhere to international safety guidelines to perform customised procedures. Our stringent protocols ensure that the side-effects associated with advance treatments remain limited to transient redness and mild irritation. Further, our doctors provide meticulous post-care support to alleviate any discomfort at the earliest.
Even mild grades of acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated. It is advisable to see a dermatologist at the earliest, to prevent the worsening of your skin condition and the associated sequelae.
Experienced medical professionals at Oliva emphasise the need for extensive pre and post-care to attain the best results. They may suggest the below measures:
Pre-care: Follow a daily skin-care regimen, using a non-comedogenic cleanser and moisturiser and broad-spectrum sunscreen. Avoid opting for any salon procedures, home remedies, active creams (AHA creams and topical retinoids) before the session.
Post-care: Avoid excessive sun exposure, picking the skin and vigorous workouts for a minimal duration. Stay away from using steam, sauna and salon services for the recommended period.
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
April 1, 2020
Antibiotics are medicines used for fighting bacterial infections. Doctors often prescribe antibiotics for treating acne as they are a safe,...Read More
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
January 25, 2020
Do you find yourself always struggling to manage your painful pimples? Are you fed up of trying salon sessions and...Read More