Botox is a purified protein material used for medical purposes for more than five decades now. Wrinkles are formed due to continuous muscle contractions during facial expressions over a long period of time. Botox works by blocking the overactive nerve impulses which result in extreme muscle contractions, thus reducing the wrinkles.
Based on the requirement, a desired amount of Botox is injected into the muscle responsible for creating the wrinkle. Once Botox is injected, the muscle relaxes and the wrinkle softens while the surrounding muscles which are untreated contract in the normal fashion.
- Every cosmetic dermatologist at Oliva Clinic has years of expertise in administration of Botox treatment.
- Botox treatment for anti-aging is US FDA approved for its efficacy and safety. Our experienced doctors strive to maintain a ‘natural look’ and use advanced techniques to avoid any frozen look.
- Every Botox treatment at Oliva Clinic is customized. Firstly, a comprehensive consultation with one of our medical practitioners is done. During the consultation, skin condition is checked and medical history is taken, and the respective treatment chart is prepared.
- Every centre of Oliva Clinics is relaxing and has state-of-the-art facilities.
- Your treatment is confidential with Oliva Clinics. To establish the same, we assign personal consultation and service room to every client.
- Botox treatment at Oliva Clinics takes an hour at most and the doctors at Oliva Clinics do it with accurate precision.
- At Oliva Clinics, we have performed more than a 1000 Botox treatments in the last year. We take pride to announce that 91% of our clients are extremely happy and highly satisfied with our service.
Why Oliva ?
Frequently Asked Questions on Botox Treatment
After going through the mandatory medical history and examination, our dermatologists deduce whether you are required to go for the Botox treatment and how many units of Botox is required for the desired result. The process begins by applying a topical anesthetic (numbing cream) so that no discomfort is experienced and then, Botox is injected into the muscles in the target area. The entire procedure usually takes 30-45 minutes depending on the areas to be treated.
Botox treatment ensures that the frown lines, crow’s feet, and horizontal forehead lines (also known as wisdom lines) are reduced.
Some mild side effects that may be experienced are –
- Mild headache
- Brow flattening
- Inability to move the eyelid
- Lazy eye
- Swelling, bruise etc
- Please note that all these side effects are temporary.
Watch our Botox Treatment Video
Want to remove wrinkles & fine lines? Watch this video and have all your doubts and questions answered.