With aging, you also tend to lose the volume due to degradation of fat, collagen and hyaluronic acid. This in turn causes skin laxity, deeper wrinkles and furrows. Dermal fillers or soft tissue fillers are done to enhance or replace the volume loss in the face. These can be used in combination with Botox or laser rejuvenation or alone for an overall improvement.
Soft tissue fillers or dermal fillers comprising of collagen and hyaluronic acid are injected into the affected area which soothes the wrinkles and brings out the skin volume. The hyaluronic acid is a naturally forming sugar in the human body and its job is to deliver nutrients and act as a cushioning agent. It also helps in hydrating the skin by holding the water.
Dermal fillers are classified as Temporary, Semi-Permanent and Permanent based on the longevity.
- Fillers treatment at Oliva Clinics is performed by leading and experienced cosmetic dermatologists. Besides this, there are several other reasons for choosing Oliva.
- Fillers treatment at Oliva Clinics is done by the experienced doctors who use their knowledge and expertise in administering the fillers precisely to give you a natural look.
- Every centre of Oliva Clinics has advanced facilities and serene and calm atmosphere.
- Your treatment is kept confidential. We allocate an individual consultation room to every client where in only the doctor and assisting staff are allowed.
- Fillers treatment is a lunch hour procedure that lasts not more than an hour or so.
- With more than thousands of fillers treatment done at Oliva Clinics, we boast of 91% extremely happy clients.
Frequently Asked Questions on Fillers Treatment
Watch Fillers Treatment Video
Want to know about Fillers Treatment? Watch this video and have all your doubts and questions answered.