Pimples and acne scars are a common occurrence among men and women alike. They can cause significant impact on one’s confidence and self-esteem. That’s why, As soon as breakouts and blemishes appear, one wants to get rid of them. They not only affect teens but grownups as well in the form of adult acne. If you are in Kolkata and looking for acne scar removal treatment, then it is time to find out about professional procedures that treat even the most stubborn acne and scars.
Dermatologists For Acne And Scars
Dermatologists usually start the treatment by recording your medical history in detail and performing a thorough examination of your skin. The treatment options they suggest may include oral and topical medications and procedural treatments, depending upon the severity and cause of acne. This combined approach helps to get rid of acne and post-acne scars as well as prevent new breakouts.
Must Read: Best Treatment For Acne And Pimple Marks
Best Treatments For Acne And Scar In Kolkata
An experienced dermatologist may suggest the following treatment options for reducing acne–
- Medication: The dermatologist will assess the skin concern and condition before prescribing any medications. This method of treatment may involve the use of topical or oral retinoids, antibiotics, and hormonal pills whenever needed to clear up acne and prevent new breakouts.
- Chemical Peels: Dermatologists prescribe chemical peels for clearing up acne effectively.
- Comedone Extraction: Dermatologists perform comedone extraction using specialised tools to control the progression and worsening of acne.
Treatment options for post-acne marks and scars include the following-
- Pixel Laser Resurfacing: The procedure involves the use of laser technology to treat acne scars and visibly improve the skin texture by stimulating new collagen production.
- Chemical Peels and TCA Cross: Dermatologists use chemical peels of varying strengths for treating pigmented and deep ice pick acne scars respectively.
- Microneedling Radiofrequency: This technique involves the delivery of radiofrequency energy with the use of fine needles to stimulate skin healing and collagen synthesis. It helps reduce the scars and improve the texture of the skin.
- Laser Toning: This treatment involves the use of Q-switched YAG laser to target the post-acne blemishes and red spots.
- Subcision: It is a specialised technique used to reduce the depth of a specific type of scars such as rolling scars.
- Scar Excision: This technique employs a pen-sized punch to facilitate the removal of deep acne scars followed by suturing.
- Intralesional Injections: Doctors use this modality to treat raised acne scars, e.g. keloid and hypertrophic scars. It helps to flatten and reduce their growth noticeably.
- Fillers: Dermatologists use hyaluronic acid fillers to fill up the scars and reduce their appearance. You may need repeat sessions as the skin enzymes digest hyaluronic acid gradually.
Benefits Of Acne And Scar Removal Treatment
Acne Treatment Benefits:
- Reduction in severity and frequency of breakout
- Noticeable decrease in inflammation and swelling
- Reduction in the greasy appearance of the skin
- Removal of comedones and thus the progression
Acne Scar Treatment Benefits:
- Noticeable reduction in the depth and appearance of the acne scars
- Stimulates collagen production and improves the skin texture
Who Is A Right Candidate?
Anyone who is above 18 years of age and doesn’t suffer from any severe illness or medical condition can undergo treatment for both acne and scars. However, it is not advisable for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
What Kind Of Results Can Be Expected?
You can expect promising results by opting for medically-proven acne scar treatment at a reputed skin clinic. It usually takes about 6-8 sessions to see the desired outcome, and the exact number of sessions depends upon the severity, target area, and type of treatment. Your doctor may suggest stand-alone or a combination of modalities for achieving optimal results.
Cost Of Acne And Pimple Marks Treatment In Kolkata?
The exact cost of acne and pimple marks treatment differs from individual to individual. Generally, acne removal treatment in some of the reputed skin clinics in Kolkata starts at INR 2,000 per session. While advanced treatments to reduce acne scars begin from INR 2,500 per session approximately. A chemical peel session will start at INR 1,500 per session while the advanced laser treatment will start at INR 3,500 per session. The actual cost of acne and scar treatment depends on several factors, including the cause and severity of concern, the treatment required, number of sessions, skin type, and the size of the target area.
Why Choose The Oliva Skin And Hair Clinic In Kolkata?
Your quest for the best acne and scar treatment in Kolkata ends here. With the largest team of experienced dermatologists leading all our procedures using state-of-the-art technology with the highest safety standards, Oliva Clinic is known for delivering the best results because of:
- US FDA approved equipment
- High clinical standards and commitment to time-tested protocols
- 95% client satisfaction rate for ensuring safety and long-lasting results
- Largest team of experienced doctors and certified therapists
- State-of-the-art clinics to provide a pain-free, safe and effective treatment
- More than 2.5 lakh happy clients.
How To Get Started?
You can book an appointment at the Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic by either calling us on our toll-free number 1800-103-3893. or contacting us via our website to have a thorough consultation with our skin experts.
If you have frequent breakouts, then visit Skin & Hair Clinic for the most-effective acne and scar treatment in Kolkata. Seek a consultation today to flaunt a blemish-free complexion!