Skin Polishing For Dull Skin Treatment
Beauty is not just about looking good, it is also about looking healthy and spreading that pleasant vibe when you meet someone. There are those times when you feel that your skin has lost that glow and the reasons for that could be many. But here are few solutions available at Oliva which ensure that your skin is taken care of in the most appropriate manner, Microdermabrasion / Skin Polishing being one of them.
If you have rough and dry skin, then skin polishing would alleviate this by removing the dead skin cells. The hydration quotient of your skin gets improved thus ensuring deep nourishment and smoothing of skin giving you that silky effect.
- It helps you deal with dry/dehydrated skin, acne marks, fine wrinkles, tanned skin, uneven texture, etc.
- If you have any special occasion around the corner, this is the apt treatment to get that extra radiance on your skin and can make heads turn around.
- When fine lines and aging spots start worrying you, then the skin polishing treatment improves those areas and ensures a rejuvenated look.
After that, an enzyme paste containing papaya extract is applied for about five minutes and removed. This ensures deep cleansing of the skin and the formulation contains essential antioxidants and vitamins contributing to the enhancement of the skin texture and health.
In the final step, the peeling crystals are run through your skin via a vacuum suction through a plastic nozzle. As a result, the dead cells are sucked out and your skin gets that fresh look. The immediate change can be appreciated in the smoothness of the skin by comparing the treated and untreated areas soon after the procedure by simply touching the skin.
Oliva has a range of skin treatment services that suit your requirement and create a new and younger you. One such service is the Super Skin Rejuvenation.
This is a proprietary from the world famous Alma Lasers and it finds a strong influence on treating not just the melanin content in your skin but also the haemoglobin and water contents as well.
So, when your skin is affected by broken blood vessels as part of skin aging, brown spots, tan or areas damaged by sun, this treatment comes to help. It is also useful for treating facial wrinkles promptly.
- Our expert in-house cosmetic dermatologists have host of dullness treatment options to treat dull, tired skin and other skin related concerns.
- We use the latest skin polishing techniques and advanced equipment including treatments like microdermabrasion and other deep exfoliation regimens.
- We at Oliva Clinics are well aware that every skin is different. Hence, every dull skin treatment at Oliva Clinics is customized.
- Extensively trained assisting staff who offer personalized care and attention to every client.
- Every center of Oliva Clinics is centrally located with world class facilities and relaxed atmosphere.
- With more than 20,000 skin dullness treatments in our kitty last year, we can boast of high client satisfaction ratings of 91%.
Why OLIVA ?
Frequently Asked Questions on Dull Skin Treatment
No, you can get back to your daily routine as soon as the session is completed.
The microdermabrasion or skin polishing treatment is a very safe procedure and it is painless too. There might be those one-off situations wherein sensitive skin leads to a mild redness but even that subsides in about an hour or two.