LASER TREATMENT FOR PIGMENTATION IN HYDERABAD
Having healthy skin is one thing but having a blemish-free skin adds to your glory. It brings a lot of aesthetic appeal to your persona, and you would feel quite confident from within. However, there are times when your skin is not in its best of condition and develops pigmentation due to high exposure to sunlight, stress, and other reasons.
What Is Skin Pigmentation?
Our skin color banks on the presence of a brown pigment named melanin. Sun exposure results in increased melanin production in exposed areas causing a darkening effect on the skin tone. Also, your daily life activities require you to go out and get exposed to various external factors which can definitely affect your skin. All of these work towards an abnormal change in the skin’s color leading to a skin pigmentation disorder.
- An increase in the pigmentation causing dark patches or spots is known as Hyperpigmentation.
- A decrease in pigmentation in the affected area (depigmentation) is known as Hypopigmentation.
Why You Should Be Worried About Skin Pigmentation?
Sun exposure and the effect of various factors around us such as pollutants, irritants, etc. can cause hyperpigmentation. Injuries, burns, surgeries or sometimes the effects of certain products or treatments can lead to hypopigmentation. Apart from these causes, skin conditions or genetic disorders can also lead to hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation. Underlying medical conditions can lead to long-term effects on your skin’s color and mar your look completely.
Hectic lifestyle and work pressures can take a toll on skin color and health. But, it is time to stop worrying and always remember that Oliva Clinic has a ready solution for pigmentation treatment for you to regain your skin’s glory.
Are You At Risk Of Getting Pigmented Skin?
Anybody and everybody are at the risk of getting pigmented skin because the factors causing it are a part of our daily routine or are unavoidable circumstances. When it is a medical condition like a genetic disorder, your risk of getting pigmented skin is associated with your family’s history of having a skin pigmentation disorder. Commonly, people complain of the following pigmentary concerns – tan, melasma, freckles, post-inflammatory pigmentation, peri-oral pigmentation, and dark circles.
What Are The Treatments Available At Oliva’s Clinics?
Skin pigmentation treatment offered at Oliva Clinics in Hyderabad is at an unparalleled level that aims at achieving the best results for each client. We offer the following therapies and treatment for pigmentation for face as well the body –
- Chemical Peels – Used to treat tan, age spots, mild melasma, dark spots due to acne, dark circles, and pigmentation around the eyes, mouth, and also on various body areas.
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser Treatment – Also known as Laser Toning, this is the best pigmentation treatment in Hyderabad. It is used to lighten melasma, freckles, age spots, tan, and also some deep pigmentation.
Along with these treatments, the dermatologists may also prescribe you suitable creams and lotions to aid in the skin lightening process.
How Effective Are These Pigmentation Treatments?
The above-mentioned skin pigmentation treatments show great results on different body parts, such as –
- Face pigmentation
- Neck pigmentation or dark neck
- Dark legs or pigmentation spots on the leg
- Hand pigmentation in the form of spots or overall dark hands
- Darks spots on shoulders and upper back due to acne
The before and after results are evident from the first session itself. The skin will appear lighter than before and with lightened spots, patches or freckles. It is best to opt for laser treatment for pigmentation when the hyperpigmentation is adamant.
What’s The Treatment Process At Oliva?
- Test & Diagnosis – The first step of the pigmentation treatment process involves the dermatologist analyzing your skin and clinical details to diagnose the cause of the pigmentation. Once this initial evaluation is complete, it is followed by a detailed explanation of the process of treatment planned for you. Make note that each individual gets an exclusively customized treatment plan at Oliva. Every plan is medically approved with the highest quality and standard.
- Treatment Course – The course of the pigmentation treatment differs from case to case, but the skin doctors at Oliva works on resolving the issue at the earliest. You would be well informed of the number of sessions and the procedure even before the treatment has started.
- Pre & Post Care Follow Up – Before commencing any treatment, a few pre-care instructions are given by the dermatologist based on the type of treatment you will be undergoing. She would also throw light on how to maintain the obtained results after the treatment course is completed. If required, the doctor may suggest you the right skin products suitable for your skin and maintenance therapies available at Oliva to have a flawless skin ever.
- Follow Up Sessions – Once the treatment sessions are completed and the desired results are obtained, the concerned doctor may recommend follow up sessions at three-monthly, half-yearly or yearly intervals to maintain the results.
Why Oliva’s Treatments Are Best In Hyderabad?
Oliva has served more than 1,00,000 clients, and we are proud of above 91% satisfaction rate. Our centers in Hyderabad have earned a reputation for offering a range of solutions for pigmentation concerns ranging from medications to procedural treatments such as Glycolic Peel, Nomelan Peel, Q-switched Nd:YAG Laser, etc.
- Due to the high safety standards that Oliva follows and the evidence-based standardized operating protocols; all our skin clinics in Hyderabad have stayed ahead of the rest and emerged as the market leaders.
- Oliva’s commitment doesn’t stop at its treatment. You would be guided at all stages on how to make the required changes to your lifestyle and all inputs are provided for the maintenance of your skin too.
- US FDA approved equipment and technologies are used in all our clinics.
Our excellent team of skilled dermatologists and certified therapists offer the best service in the industry.
How To Get Started?
Laser Treatment For Pigmented and Dull Skin Explained By A Dermatologist
Oliva offers advanced FDA approved laser toning treatment for reducing skin pigmentation and dullness visibly. Check out the video and gain an insight into the details of the procedure performed by an expert dermatologist.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Pigmentation Treatment
Photos Of Actual Clients
We are committed to patient safety, education and stive to provide a caring. to patient safety, education and stive to provide a caring.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions On Pigmentation Treatment
The cost of the pigmentation treatment depends on the type of treatment you are opting for. Chemical peels cost starts around Rs.1,500 per session. The treatment cost depends on factors like the number of sessions, skin type, and the skin concern being treated.
You will notice changes in the pigmentation after the second session. Depending on how severe or deep the concern is, the complete results will be prominent after the recommended number of sessions.
There are no side effects associated with Chemical Peels and Laser Toning for pigmentation treatment. There may be some redness and sensitivity, but this is transient and goes away in a few hours.
There is no downtime with Chemical Peels and Laser Toning. Both of these procedures are termed as ‘lunch time’ treatments because they do not produce any visible signs after the session. You can continue with your plan for the day after the session.
No, there is no pain associated with either of the treatments.
While this number differs from case to case, it usually is between 4-6 sessions for Chemical Peels and 6-8 sessions for Laser Toning.
We use FDA approved technology under the supervision of experienced dermatologists to perform the pigmentation lightening treatments. Beauty centers, on the other hand, lack the presence of certified personnel and the usage of FDA approved methods. This increase the chances of unwarranted side effects highly.
Yes, the pigmentation treatment is scientifically proven to lighten hyperpigmentation and in the process, you can also get the natural glow of your skin back.
The results obtained can be maintained for longer periods when the right skin care routine is maintained. In certain cases, maintenance sessions may be required depending on the underlying cause of the pigmentation.
Minimize your exposure to sun and always use a sunscreen. This can prevent sun damage related pigmentation. Use a good cleanser and moisturizer to keep the skin clean and nourished always. Consultation with a dermatologist is advised to know more about other skin care products that can help you to avoid pigmentation.
Many diseases are related to hyperpigmentation with the most commonly seen ones being melasma and lentigines. A medical evaluation by a dermatologist is required to make a proper diagnosis.
Pigmentation on any part of the body can be unappealing. It can be successfully treated with the treatment options available at Oliva Clinics in Hyderabad. Just step into any of our centers, say goodbye to pigmented skin and pave the way for new, healthy skin.
written by Dr. T N Rekha Singh
May 17, 2022
With the increased options for various skin whitening treatments available globally, it has become easier than ever to restore the...Read More
written by Dr. T N Rekha Singh
May 12, 2022
Over the years, we have been conditioned to believe that fair skin is better than dusky skin tones. All the...Read More
written by Dr. T N Rekha Singh
April 23, 2022
A Mongolian spot (or Mongolian Mark) is a type of pigmentation that often appears at birth or a few weeks...Read More
written by Dr. T N Rekha Singh
October 23, 2020
The term café au lait spots or café au lait macules (CALM) derives its origin from the French word ‘café...Read More