What Is Dermatology?
Dermatology involves but is not limited to extensive study, research, and diagnosis of disorders related to skin, hair, and nails. Dermatologists investigate and prescribe appropriate therapy for many dermatological issues.
The largest and most visible organ of the body is the skin. It acts as a barrier against injuries and bacteria and stops them from entering body. The texture of the skin, most of the times, reflects the health of the body.
This branch of healthcare and medicine has undergone a sea of changes in the last two decades. Dermatologists are like God-sent messengers whose mission is to make mankind look beautiful.
Under the expert guidance of Dr. Rajetha Damisetty, an alumnus of JIPMER, one of the top 5 medical schools in the Country and a gold medalist in dermatology from the prestigious Madras Medical College, Oliva holds pride of a dedicated team of dermatologists for the range of services offered, who can understand your skin and accordingly treat your concerns to have the best possible results.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Lightening/Tightening/Polishing
- Anti-Aging Services
- Acne & Pimples Treatment
- Scar Reduction Process
- Wart/Birth Marks/ Moles Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Hair Transplantation
- PRP treatment for hair re-growth
Oliva’s dermatological care has an edge over others as it provides holistic treatment for every service offered. Detailed consultation by the dermatologist followed by treatment with complete guidance for pre and post treatment care makes Oliva the best.
- Rigorously trained, well-qualified cosmetic dermatologists choose the best dermatological process, treatments, & techniques to treat the concern from inside out.
- We use only world class, advanced equipment which are specially chosen and suitable for Indian skin.
- Your comfort is foremost on our mind. Hence numbing cream or local anesthesia is applied before the procedure as per requirement, to make the procedure comfortable and smooth going.
- Every treatment session is customized to suit your requirements, combining many modalities. Optimal and the best treatment parameters are used each time.
- Oliva believes in stringent and set tested protocols for efficacy and safety. The elaborate pre-procedure assessment and an extensive post care checklist assure that we care.
- With thousands of treatments done so far, we can proudly say that we have made our clients happy and satisfied and this percentage ticks above 91%.
- Treating Indian skin is a technique which our dermatologists have mastered, ensuring safety with efficacy.
Frequently Asked Questions on Dermatology Treatment
Watch Our Dermatology Video
Treat all your Skin and Hair concerns by our Expert Dermato-Trichologists with U S FDA Approved Equipment’s. Watch this video and have all your doubts and questions answered.