Glowing skin is not just about a physical trait, but it is also about feeling good from inside. It always adds an aesthetic appeal to your beauty. Sometimes if you are not happy with your skin, it may affect your self-confidence and attitude. But this is no longer a cause for worry, thanks to the pigmentation treatments at Oliva.
A naturally healthy skin paves way for a healthy radiance and boosts your persona immensely. The skin color is determined based on the presence and amount of melanin, the brown pigment found in skin, hair, and iris (eye). The skin variations are primarily genetic and based on the exposure to sunlight.
TAN: This is caused due to increased production of melanin on sun exposure and results in darkening of skin. It is commonly found on the forehead, outer aspect of arms, and temples. It can be prevented by protection and avoidance of the sun using protective clothing and sunscreen.
TREATMENT FOR TAN: Tan can be treated effectively using chemical peels, light based treatments, Pixel laser treatment, and through medications.
MELASMA: These are dark, irregular brown patches which are found commonly on the forehead, nose, upper part of the cheeks, upper lip, and nose. This is more common in women especially during pregnancy or in those undergoing hormonal replacement therapy. There are two types of melasma – dermal and epidermal.
TREATMENT FOR MELASMA: Melasma can be treated with glycolic peels and trichloroacetic acid peels, light based treatments, lasers (Pixel, QS Nd YAG), medications, and ofcourse by sun protection with sunscreens. The response to melasma depends on the duration of its onset, depth of the pigmentation, lifestyle and maintenance, etc.
FRECKLES: These are brown to black spots formed on skin due to clusters of concentrated melanin, usually found in fair skinned people. They are caused by sun damage and are usually found on face or areas of skin exposed to sun such as chest, arms, and shoulders.
TREATMENT FOR FRECKLES: Freckles are dealt using light based treatment such as Super Skin Rejuvenation and QS Nd YAG lasers.
Treatment: It can be treated with medications, sun avoidance, sun protection, and preferably peels.
Treatment: The treatment can be done through medication, peels, retinoids, AHAs, kojic acid, botanicals, anti-dandruff medications, and anti-fungals,
- If you have a dream of getting radiant, flawless, and glowing skin at all times, then visit Oliva Clinics for best skin pigmentation treatment
- Why our skin pigmentation treatment is best –
- Oliva Clinics boasts of a team of experienced cosmetic dermatologists with years of expertise in addressing skin pigmentation and other skin related concerns.
- Every equipment used at Oliva Clinics is US FDA approved and adheres to international standards.
- The specialist doctors use cutting edge advanced clinical treatment options like laser toning along with a combination of prescribed medications.
- Skin pigmentation treatment at Oliva Clinics is customized as per the skin needs.
- The therapists are rigorously trained for six months and are given on-the-job experience before being put into actual treatment procedures.
- Every Oliva Clinics has state-of-the-art facilities with serene and peaceful ambience.
- We have done more than 10,000 skin pigmentation treatments with client satisfaction rating ticking above 91%.