Pimple Scar / Acne Scar Treatment
Everyone wants to have a bright face, brimming with confidence and self-esteem. However, one glance at the mirror may bring it down if you have a skin with pimples, pits or scars. Scars are trails left behind by pimples. Pimples are rather mysterious as you never really know when the next one pops up to leave a blemish or a pit on your face. Pimples and subsequent scars are a very common concern among teens and young adults as most of them meddle with them in front of the mirror.
The causes for pimples are many. To put it in simple words, acne is caused by excessive natural oil (sebum) that gets deposited and trapped in the skin pores. This causes skin inflammation healing with either a blemish or a pit. If you have an oily ski, it would even more be a hub for the same. Hormonal imbalance and above all, it is stress which can contribute for acne and scars.
There are different types of acne scars such as –
- Rolling scars (with gently sloping edges)
- Box scars (with sharp edges)
- Ice-pick scars (deep pits which appear like large open pores)
But that doesn’t call for brooding because a visit to Oliva would ensure you find the right treatment for it. We have a customized solution to your problem which is subsequent to an elaborate consultation and standardized assessment procedure.
The following are the different types of treatment procedures we offer –
Pixel is extremely effective in stimulating collagen production and improves almost all types of scars and lines. It gives your skin a dramatically rejuvenated appearance as it encourages younger skin to emerge. The color and texture of your skin gets rid of blemishes giving it the perfect makeover.
This is an almost painless procedure when combined with a numbing cream and can be completed by our dermatologist in barely 15 minutes.
Sometimes a special technique called Shouldering may be done where the sharp edges of box scars are destroyed with the controlled use of Erbium YAG laser in its pure ablative mode. This converts the clearly demarcated scars into those with gradually sloping cosmetically superior scars, which respond better to pixel resurfacing.
This is an effective method for dealing with deep scars. This process involves excision of the scar with a small pen-sized punch to ensure that the scar is removed completely. This is done under local anesthesia to minimize discomfort. Ideally, the edges of the normal skin are stitched together to create an almost imperceptible shallow scar. This is then blended with the pixel resurfacing to enhance its cosmetic appearance.
At Oliva, we use only US FDA approved fillers. Dermal fillers can be done as a lunch hour procedure with minimal discomfort under the affect of anesthetic cream.
The below infographic gives a insight of Acne Scars, Types of Acne Scars, Pixel Laser Resurfacing Treatment for Acne/ Pimple Scars and a lot more..
- Let your radiance shine through with Pixel laser skin resurfacing and acne scar treatment at Oliva Clinics.
- Reasons to book your appointment at Oliva Clinics for acne scar treatment –
- Expert in-house cosmetic dermatologists with years of experience and knowledge in treating all types of acne scars.
- Advanced US FDA approved equipments are used to ensure efficacy and safety.
- Pixel laser resurfacing, skin peels, TCA cross peel, subcision, punch excision, fillers, and other clinical treatments at one place for your comfort.
- We know that every skin is different so is the type of scars. Hence, our doctors customize the treatment based on individual needs.
- Our set tested protocols are followed throughout the treatment procedure which starts with initial comprehensive consultation till the end of every session of acne scar treatment.
- Extensive checklists and contraindications list are provided to the candidate post the treatment for optimal safety and efficacy.
- We are proud to say that we have given an acne scar free life to over 90,000 candidates and the happy clients percentage ticks over 91%.
- We know you would love to have your treatment in private, thus we assign an individual consultation and service room to you.
Acne Scar Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions On Scar Treatment
Watch Acne Scar/Pimple Marks Treatment video
Want to remove Acne Scars? Watch this video and have all your doubts and questions answered.