Safe & Effective Skin Lightening Treatment
FDA-approved Solutions to Get A Brighter Complexion and An Even Skin Tone!
Long-term sun damage due to exposure, ageing, acne-induced discolouration and melasma and other causes of dark spots on the skin may adversely affect your complexion. Maintaining bright, healthy, glowing skin is also challenging if you are on drugs like tetracyclines or have a cosmetic allergy. Underlying medical conditions like lichen planus pigmentosus or macular amyloidosis may cause uneven skin tone. You are on the right track if you have a patchy complexion and wonder how to restore your flawless and natural skin tone.
Oliva’s Skin Lightening treatment helps rejuvenate and brighten the skin tone by effectively treating concerns like pigmentation, age spots, suntan, blemishes, dark spots and acne marks. Let us explore more about what results to expect when top dermatologists perform advanced USFDA-approved skin lightening treatments at Oliva.
Oliva’s Professional Skin Lightening Solutions:
The dermatologist at Oliva will first analyse the skin concern in the specified area that needs treatment and then devise a customised treatment plan as per individual needs. Oliva offers the following professional treatments to achieve even and radiant skin tone –
- Laser toning – The laser toning treatment involves using Q- Switched Nd:YAG laser to break down excess melanin pigment in the concerned area. The skin’s immune response helps eliminate the debris. This is an effective treatment, especially for minimising deep pigmentation, for which products are not very effective. It promotes the appearance of regenerated skin that is visibly brighter and lighter in tone.
- Chemical peels – Chemical peels for skin lightening at Oliva include skin rejuvenation peels, brightening peels, radiance peels and reviving peels. Dermatologists at Oliva use these plant-based natural acids of varying concentrations to treat mild to severe pigmentation concerns. A chemical peel works by gently exfoliating the damaged top layers of the skin and eliminating the build-up of dead cells and melanin. These peels are effective for skin lightening and treating different types of pigmentation, scars, blemishes, sun tanning and dullness to improve the overall skin tone. With chemical peels, one can expect new, radiant, bright, even-toned and healthy skin to appear. Your dermatologist will customise your chemical peel treatment based on the severity and type of pigmentation and the affected area.
What Is The Treatment Procedure?
Here’s what you can expect if you opt for the best skin lightening treatment at Oliva:
- A detailed one on one consultation to diagnose the cause, type and severity of pigmentation and assess the target area
- A customised treatment plan that may include stand-alone or combination treatments
- Pre-care guidance
- Quick procedure with zero downtime as per treatment plan with scheduled intervals
- Post-care support with minimal follow-up sessions.
Benefits Of Skin Lightening Treatments
Skin lightening treatment primarily helps in achieving the below-mentioned benefits –
- Reduces uneven skin tone due to premature ageing and improves the complexion.
- Brightens the skin and minimises dullness.
- Enhances the overall appearance of the skin and restores its youthful radiance.
- Reduces visible pigmentation marks and spots, blemishes, acne scars and suntan.
- Removes damaged, dead layer of skin and unveils damage-free rejuvenated skin from beneath.
Why Choose Oliva For Skin Lightening Treatment?
Here are the top reasons Oliva is the best clinic for advanced Skin lightening treatment –
- Oliva is a trusted brand with over 3,00,000 happy clients and an impressive track record of completing 50,000+ successful skin lightening procedures.
- We have 23 clinics all over India with state-of-the-art facilities.
- We use the latest USFDA-approved laser technology for performing world-class treatments with scientifically-proven safety and efficacy.
- We have the largest team of 100+ dermatologists with a holistic approach who excel in customising advanced aesthetic treatments using revolutionary technology.
We provide extensive pre and post-care support to minimise risk and optimise results. We have an outstanding 91% client satisfaction rate – the industry’s highest.
How To Get Started?
If you are looking for safe, painless and effective ways to restore your youthful complexion, you can call us at 1800-103-3893 or fill up the ‘Book Appointment’ form on our website to get started with our signature skin lightening services.
Skin Lightening Treatment Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Check out our video to know more details of our advanced signature skin lightening aesthetic treatment at Oliva.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Skin Lightening Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of skin lightening treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions on Skin Lightening
The cost of treatment may vary from individual to individual depending upon various factors, such as the targeted area for treatment, underlying cause, the severity of the skin condition, the number of sessions and the type of treatment. To know about the cost of treatment, visit our clinic, consult with our dermatologists and obtain a customised treatment plan.
You can start noticing an improvement in skin tone after the first few sessions of Oliva’s advanced Skin lightening treatment and see visible results as the sessions proceed. However, you need to complete the treatment and follow pre and post-care advice to achieve the best skin lightening results.
No, the skin lightening treatment at Oliva is virtually pain-free. You might experience slight heating or pricking sensation, which is transient.
Any individual who is 18 years or above can opt for skin lightening treatment at Oliva. However, our doctors do not recommend that pregnant and lactating women undergo this treatment. Also, it is advisable to avoid opting for this treatment if you have an active infection in the target area.
Since qualified dermatologists at Oliva perform the customised treatment after a thorough skin analysis using top-notch USFDA-approved technology, perform a patch test and strictly adhere to safety protocols at par with global standards, the side effects are minimal. Applying soothing creams and cold compressions can further alleviate any rare irritation or transient redness.
The laser skin lightening treatment has minimal or no recovery time, and you can resume your normal activities right after the treatment. However, chemical peel treatments may involve downtime of up to four days with adequate post-treatment care to accelerate the process of skin recovery.
The results usually are long-lasting, depending on the underlying skin condition and post-care. One needs to follow adequate sun protection and visit the dermatologist for minimal maintenance support to prolong the treatment results and enjoy long-lasting satisfaction.
Dermatologists at Oliva may advise the following:
Pre-care instructions –
- Stop using any priming cream two to four days before the procedure.
- Avoid opting for salon treatments a week before the session.
- Do not shave the target area 12 hours before the treatment.
Post-care instructions –
- Follow a skin-care regimen recommended by the dermatologist to maintain the best results.
- Apply a suitable non-comedogenic sunscreen based on your skin type 15-20 minutes before stepping outdoors. If possible, avoid direct sun exposure for a week or so. Make sure to reapply sunscreen after every three hours.
- Moisturise three to four times a day.
written by Dr. T N Rekha Singh
May 21, 2022
Chemical peel, also known as chemexfoliation or derma peeling, is a clinical procedure that makes use of plant-based chemical solutions...Read More
written by Dr. T N Rekha Singh
June 30, 2022
With the increased options for various skin whitening treatments available globally, it has become easier than ever to restore the...Read More
written by Dr. T N Rekha Singh
July 25, 2022
Over the years, we have been conditioned to believe that fair skin is better than dusky skin tones. All the...Read More
written by Kushneet Kukreja
July 08, 2022
Darkening of skin is a common occurrence with thick, itchy and velvety skin around the neck,which have several causes. This...Read More