Our skin may get affected by different types of infections based on different factors around us. A common occurrence among those is warts. These are basically growths on human skin which are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Sometimes these growths become prominent enough to cause social embarrassment.
Warts are of different types such as
- Fili form warts
- common warts
- Plantar warts
- Flat warts
- Periungual warts etc.
They can occur at any area of the body more often being seen on hands, feet and face. There are warts affecting the private areas which are transmitted sexually, caused by other varieties of HPV. Though the warts tend to disappear on their own, they may take a lot of time which may vary from one person to another. Sometimes, they may recur following certain modes of treatment. They are brown to black in color and may vary in size from 2-4 mm.
Warts are considered to be contagious, but it is possible that only a single member of the family can have them without other members getting affected.
As part of the process, an electric probe is applied on the surface of the wart thus gradually burning it. It would then eventually shed off with natural healing within a week time.
Topical antibiotics are prescribed for better and quick skin recover and also to avoid secondary infections. Sometimes a touch up session may be needed to avoid any kind of recurrence.
- Oliva Clinics is the destination for you to remove warts with the most advanced technology and techniques:
- The experienced and rigorously trained cosmetic dermatologists at Oliva Clinics remove the warts with extreme precision, accuracy, and safety.
- The Radio frequency laser equipment’s used are most advanced and USFDA approved for safety and efficacy.
- We respect your privacy and strive to make you feel comfortable by allocating a personal one-to-one consultation with the doctors and subsequently an individual service room.
- Your comfort is our priority, hence, we use the best numbing cream or local anesthesia as prescribed to make the process absolutely pain free and comfortable.
- Every wart treatment at Oliva Clinics is done by following strict and stringent protocols at every step.
- We care for you post the treatment also. So, we offer an in-detailed post care instruction list which is customized just for you.
- Conveniently located state-of-the-art which are easy to access and have a calm, serene atmosphere to make you feel relaxed.
- With thousands of warts treatment done so far, we can boast of satisfaction ratings of above 91%. Our clients are extremely happy with the effectiveness, safety, and the precision of the treatment done.
Frequently Asked Questions on Warts Removal Treatment
The entire wart removal procedure takes a maximum of two hours. Sometimes it could be less than that. The discharge is done immediately subsequent to the precautions suggested by our specialists.