Education: MBBS: RG Kar Medical College Kolkata, West Bengal University of Health Sciences
• Won several accolades for her work in Dermatology and multiple gold medals in MBBS and MD
• Published several peer-reviewed articles for reputed journals and Dermatology textbooks
• Member of the Indian Medical Association and the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
Dr Debatri graduated at the top of her class with an MD from among the best institutes in West Bengal. Then, she briefly worked in Delhi before setting up her private practice back in Kolkata. She joined Oliva Skin and Hair Clinic in 2019 and quickly became a valued member of Oliva’s robust team of expert dermatologists and trichologists, where she performs advanced procedures and guides other doctors with the same.
Besides this, Dr Debatri also invests her time engaging in medical research, publishing articles and contributing to dermatology textbooks.
In her free time, she enjoys reading books.
1. Skin as an endocrine organ: A narrative review. March 2022, Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, 10.25259/IJDVL_533_2021
2. A 16-Year-Old Boy Developing Lesions on His Tattoo. March 2022, Book: Clinical Cases in Adolescent Dermatology, 10.1007/978-3-030-91526-1_2
3. Seborrheic Dermatitis. December 2021, In book: Postgraduate Dermatology, Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
4. Parental Stress and Quality of Life in Chronic Childhood Dermatoses: A Review. September 2021, Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8562944/
5. Skin and Metabolic Syndrome: An Evidence Based Comprehensive Review. July 2021, Indian Journal of Dermatology 66(3):302-307. 10.4103/ijd.IJD_728_20
6. Granulomatous Reaction to Red Pigment Tattoo. March 2021, Project: Aesthetic Procedures
Oliva's Editorial Process
Our certified subject matter experts do extensive research and collate facts from reputed scientific journals and international studies to create informative and engaging articles related to all your dermatology concerns. They strive to help you decipher medical jargon, distinguish fact from fiction and overcome paranoia. Our qualified medical board or expert panel goes a step further to verify these facts based on their rich academic knowledge, vast clinical experience and critical industry insights to ensure you consume only medically accurate content that empowers you to make informed decisions about your hair and skin-care treatments and weight management.