Safe & Effective Stretch Mark Removal Treatment
Most-Advanced Treatment to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Permanently
Stretch marks are permanent lines in the skin that feel like indentations or ridges on touching. They occur due to excessive stretching of the skin in body areas such as the abdomen, breast, buttocks, arms, thighs and hips. These stretch marks are usually asymptomatic but are a significant aesthetic concern due to their permanent nature. People find it challenging to minimise their appearance and look for safe and effective ways to reduce them.
However, leading dermatologists at Oliva perform advanced, non-surgical and painless stretch mark removal treatment using the latest USFDA-approved technology to give visible results. Find out more about the treatment options, procedure, technology used, risks and results right here to make an informed decision.
What Are Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks appear as red or purplish linear streaks in the skin that occur due to damaged collagen and elastin fibres in the deeper tissue because of excessive stretching of the skin. They may gradually fade and become thin silver or whitish lines. However, they do not disappear completely, even with time.
Stretch marks occur when the skin stretches quickly, like in the case of a pregnant woman, in areas around the abdomen, breasts and buttocks, but may also appear on the limbs during a pubertal growth spurt. They can also occur due to the use of steroids. Stretch marks are usually asymptomatic but may occasionally be itchy during the early stages.
Who Is At Risk Of Getting Stretch Marks?
Anyone can get stretch marks at any age. However, the following risk factors increase the likelihood:
- Pregnancy, especially in the last trimester
- Quick weight gain or fluctuation
- Growth spurt during adolescence
- Women are more prone than men
- Personal or family history of stretch marks
- Use of systemic or topical steroid
- Genetic disorders like Marfan syndrome or endocrine disorders like Cushing syndrome
Can You Prevent Stretch Marks?
You cannot prevent stretch marks completely, but you can take some steps to minimise the risk of occurrence:
- Avoid Rapid Weight Fluctuations: Controlled weight gain or loss can minimise the risk of stretch marks.
- Increase Your Hydration: Drinking sufficient fluids prevents dehydration and stretch marks, as dry skin is prone to damage.
- Consume A Nutritious Diet: Intake of essential nutrients like Vitamins C, D, E, Zinc, and protein can help maintain healthy skin texture and quality and prevent early stretch marks. Your doctor is the best person to prescribe vital supplements to improve skin health if needed.
- Seek Early Medical Attention: If you cannot prevent stretch marks, seek early medical treatment to minimise them at the initial stage. Treating old stretch marks is more complex and challenging than reducing new ones.
Advanced Stretch Mark Removal Treatments At Oliva
Here are a few treatments available at Oliva for reducing stretch marks with varying degrees of efficacy. Your dermatologist may recommend them as solo or combo treatment based on the severity of the condition, cause, skin type and more:
- Topical Applications: Doctors at Oliva may prescribe topical retinoids, glycolic and hyaluronic acid for long-term application to reduce new stretch marks that are still developing. However, these topical applications may not effectively minimise old stretch marks as they have little or no tissue activity.
- Laser Therapy: Leading dermatologists at Oliva use the latest USFDA-approved Pixel Erbium YAG laser technology to reduce the appearance of stretch marks with precision over multiple sessions. The targeted laser therapy stimulates collagen production and results in a visible improvement in the skin texture. Watch this video to understand the procedure at Oliva:
- Micro-needling Radiofrequency: This advanced treatment uses microneedles to deliver radiofrequency energy. The minimally invasive treatment heats the deeper layers of skin and stimulates collagen and elastin formation. It effectively minimises both old and new stretch marks. Watch this video to understand the procedure at Oliva:
Benefits Of Oliva’s Stretch Mark Removal Treatments
Oliva’s revolutionary stretch mark treatment offers the following benefits:
- Our medical experts customise the treatment based on the type, cause and severity of stretch marks, skin tone and type and size of the target area.
- It is a non-surgical and virtually pain-free procedure, as topical anaesthetic creams ensure optimal client comfort during the session.
- Safe for all skin tones and types as it stimulates collagen and elastin production to improve the appearance and texture of skin with less or no adverse effect on the upper layers.
- Clients can return to their routine immediately as there is minimal downtime.
- Involves no significant side effects as experienced dermatologists at Oliva provide extensive pre- and post-care support to optimise the results.
Why Choose Oliva For Stretch mark removal Treatment?
Here are the top reasons to choose Oliva for stretch mark removal treatment:
- Team of 100+ in-house expert dermatologists with decades of collective experience providing customised treatments.
- At Oliva, we use revolutionary USFDA-approved Secret RF and Pixel laser technology for safe and effective non-surgical treatments.
- We follow stringent protocols and time-tested guidelines for world-class services and optimal results.
- We have 23 state-of-the-art facilities in seven cities, including Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Vizag and Kochi, to ensure maximum client comfort and confidentiality during services.
- We have an impressive 91% client satisfaction rating over the last 13 years of service, voted by 3,00,000+ loyal clients.
- Oliva is the proud winner of India’s No 1 dermatology clinic award given by the Times of India.
How To Get Started?
If you are looking for advanced, painless and non-surgical stretch mark removal treatment, visit your nearest Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Vizag and Kochi. Consulting our expert dermatologists is the first step in the right direction. You can submit the 🔗Book An Appointment form or call our customer care at 📞1800-103-3893 to schedule your consultation as per your preferred date, time and location now!
Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Oliva offers advanced treatments for stretch mark removal. Check out the details on our procedures and gain deeper insights into how the treatment proceeds, under an expert dermatologist.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Stretch Marks Removal Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of stretch removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The cost of stretch mark removal treatment ranges from INR 3500 to INR 5500 per session approximately.
*However, this cost range is suggestive only and is subject to changes based on market trends. It strictly does not apply to Oliva’s stretch mark removal treatment as we specialise in customised treatments that vary for every individual. Its cost depends on unique factors like the skin tone and type, severity of the condition and the suitable modalities recommended by our dermatologist as solo or combo procedures, the number of sessions and the size of the target area. Please visit your nearest Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic to find out the exact cost of your customised stretch mark removal treatment today.
Anyone 18 years or above with stretch marks can opt for advanced stretch mark removal treatment at Oliva. However, pregnant and lactating women are advised not to undergo this treatment.
No, the stretch mark removal treatment is relatively painless as Oliva’s dermatologists apply topical anaesthetic cream an hour or two before the procedure to alleviate discomfort in the target area.
The non-surgical stretch mark removal treatment is safe for all skin types and tones, including those with sensitive skin and a tendency to get blemishes and marks quickly. Experienced dermatologists at Oliva provide pre- and post-care guidance and use USFDA-approved technology to minimise any risk of side effects and ensure maximum safety.
Usually, dermatologists recommend 4-8 sessions at monthly intervals for a significant reduction in the appearance of stretch marks. However, the exact number of sessions you need at Oliva depends on your skin tone, type, age and severity of stretch marks, suitable modality recommended as solo or combo procedures and more.
You can start observing improvement in your skin post the first session, though your dermatologist would strongly suggest you complete the recommended sessions to achieve the best results.
There is little/no downtime as the client can return to their daily routine almost immediately.
The safety and efficacy of home remedies to remove stretch marks remain scientifically unproven.
Dermatologists at Oliva provide post-care guidance to rule out side effects and optimise results. They may advise you to use sun protection and moisturiser every few hours. They may also prescribe medicated creams for topical application to aid skin healing.