Safe & Effective Wart Removal Treatment
FDA-Approved Procedures to Remove All Kinds of Warts
Warts are usually harmless small skin growths caused by a viral infection. You may be looking for wart removal treatment if you find it an aesthetic concern or note it’s spread to surrounding areas causing pain or bleeding. Well, in that case, your search ends here! Oliva’s leading dermatologists specialise in safe wart removal treatment using USFDA-approved latest technology. Find out about the wart removal procedure, the results, the before and after images and technology right here!
What Are Warts?
Warts are small, hard and brown to black growths on our skin that appear most commonly on our hands, feet and face. They occur due to Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) attack and can also affect other body areas. Warts are usually asymptomatic but may occasionally cause pain and bleeding. They may not heal by themselves and therefore require medical intervention.
What Causes Warts?
Warts may appear due to an infection and proliferation of different strains of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) in our skin. The various virus strains result in wart growth in different body areas.
However, everyone infected by HPV does not develop warts due to the difference in every individual’s immune response. People with weak immunity like those on immunosuppressants or suffering from critical illnesses have more chances of developing warts. Wart growth may occur on the genitalia in sexually transmitted cases.
What Are The Different Type Of Warts?
There are many types of warts, including the following:
- Common warts: These pea-sized scaly skin growth usually appear on your extremities.
- Mosaic warts: These white mini warts are usually painless and may cover the sole of the feet partially or wholly.
- Filiform warts: These facial warts are a major aesthetic concern as they have spikes and a fine brush-like appearance.
- Plantar warts: These usually grow on ankles and soles. They may cause discomfort as they grow inwards and become challenging to treat.
- Flat or plain warts: These tiny brown and elevated warts often affect the face and arms.
- Periungual warts: These warts occur around the nails and look tiny, smooth, shiny and colourless initially but may transform into brown or black skin growths with horny texture. These warts may have fissures, inflammation and tenderness.
- Genital warts: These sexually transmitted nodular growths are small and scaly and affect the private parts.
Now that you know about different types of warts, it is time to find out about the safe treatment for eliminating them.
Wart Removal Treatment At Oliva
Experienced dermatologists at Oliva specialise in removing warts precisely using cutting-edge USFDA-approved radiofrequency technology or performing the advanced electrocautery procedure. They use an electric probe to touch the wart surface and eliminate it from the roots with precision.
Our leading medical experts ensure a safe and comfortable experience by using topical or local anaesthesia based on your wart’s size, type and location. The wart removal treatment at Oliva takes place in a sterile environment adhering to stringent safety protocols to minimise the risk of infection and injuries.
Your doctor at Oliva may prescribe topical antibiotics as post-treatment care to accelerate your skin’s healing process and minimise side effects. However, it may take up to a week for complete recovery.
Why Choose Oliva For Wart Removal Treatment?
Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic should be your top choice for safe wart removal because of the following reasons:
- Oliva has the largest team of more than 100 dermatologists trained in using an innovative technique for accurate and safe wart removal.
- Our use of top-notch USFDA-approved technology ensures you enjoy the best results of the science of transformation.
- We respect your need for privacy and strive to make you comfortable by ensuring you have a one-to-one interaction with our doctors and subsequently allot private service rooms with dedicated therapists.
- We try to ensure you enjoy a pain-free experience and take necessary precautions before starting the procedure in a hygienic environment, following all safety guidelines at par with global service standards.
- Our medical team will share a detailed instruction list customised for your effective post-treatment care to rule out complications.
- We have 24 conveniently-located state-of-the-art facilities in 7 cities, including Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Vizag, Kochi and Delhi, which have a calm ambience to help you enjoy the best-in-clinic experience.
- Over 6,00,000 clients trust us for the best results of all advanced aesthetic treatments, including wart removal and rate us a whopping 91% on the satisfaction scale.
- Oliva has been the proud winner of the Times of India No 1 skin and hair clinic award for four consecutive years.
How To Get Started?
Getting the best wart removal treatment cannot get easier than this! Call us on our toll-free number 📞1800-103-3893 or share your contact details with us by filling up the 🔗Book An Appointment form right here! Our customer care team will get in touch with you on priority to schedule an appointment with our best dermatologists at a time, date and location of your choice!
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Warts Removal Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of wart removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 6,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Warts are benign skin growths caused by a viral infection that are not dangerous. However, they may grow in size and recur, occasionally affecting your skin’s appearance and daily functionality adversely.
A wart usually looks like a small, rugged, brown skin growth with an uneven surface and a few millimetres in size.
Anyone 18 or above can opt for advanced aesthetic wart removal treatment at Oliva. However, pregnant and lactating women and critically-ill patients should avoid undergoing it.
No, the wart removal procedure at Oliva is not painful as your dermatologist will apply a numbing cream to the target area before the treatment. Occasionally, they may administer local anaesthetic injections to alleviate any discomfort during the procedure.
Usually, dermatologists at Oliva recommend a single session for wart removal and a follow-up appointment after 1-2 weeks. However, the exact number of sessions you need depends on your wart size, location and type.
Wart treatment’s side effects usually involve downtime of 7-10 days and post-procedure pigmentation. However, dermatologists at Oliva provide post-care support to minimise these side effects.
Warts may rarely recur if the viral infection causing it is persisting.