Best Non-Surgical Treatments For Hair Loss
Reverse Early Signs of Balding With Hair Regrowth Treatment
Balding occurs due to progressive hair loss and affects people across all age groups, even those in their early 20s. Hair loss is one of the major aesthetic concerns these days, and its treatment is most sought-after to prevent balding.
Advanced solutions are now available for treating hair thinning and hair loss. Oliva specialises in providing non-surgical hair regrowth treatment to regain lost hair naturally. With the largest team of doctors at Oliva, we have a collective experience of performing more than 2.5 lakh successful sessions of hair loss treatments till date!
Alopecia is a medical term for hair loss that may occur due to multiple factors, including genetics, lifestyle habits, stress, nutritional deficiency, chronic medical illnesses and hormonal changes. It can manifest in different forms, including the following:
- Alarming shedding of hair
- Loss of hair in the temples, crown area and scalp partitions
- Hair loss in the form of circular patches
- Balding due to progressive thinning and shortening of the life cycle of hair.
It is critical to seek expert advice at the earliest to reduce the hair loss, prevent balding and promote hair regrowth.
As the hair loss may be due to multiple factors, it is imperative to seek accurate diagnosis and identify the underlying cause. A qualified doctor will perform a thorough analysis and also evaluate your medical history before arriving at a holistic solution. Remember, early medical intervention helps improve the chances of arresting hair fall and restoring hair growth.
After enrolling for our world-class treatment at Oliva Clinic, you can expect the following steps:
- Consultation with our hair specialists for a detailed analysis of the medical history, chronicity and severity of the hair loss, health status, dietary and lifestyle habits, recent illnesses and stressful events.
- Our qualified trichologists perform trichoscopy using a specialised tool to understand the scalp condition, quality of hair and severity of hair loss.
- Doctors at Oliva may suggest a medical investigation in the form of blood tests to check for nutritional deficiency and hormonal changes.
- Based on the detailed diagnosis, the hair specialists at Oliva customise the treatment plan.
At Oliva, our hair doctors specialise in offering customised solutions that may include the following as standalone or combination treatment:
- Customised haircare regimen based on the hair type and scalp condition.
- Dietary advice to correct nutritional deficiency if any, may be part of your treatment.
- Topical applications or the external use of sprays or solutions recommended by dermatologists often help treat hair loss.
- Oral medications that may include vitamin supplements and anti-androgens may be a treatment option suggested by our specialists.
- Hair Regrowth Treatment, a minimally invasive and virtually pain-free procedure, for natural hair regrowth is the best method to reverse early stages of balding.
- Specialised injections administered by our hair experts help treat specific hair loss condition like alopecia areata.
Here are the top reasons why our hair clinic is the best choice:
- Protocol-driven, 100% safe, effective and non-surgical treatment with zero downtime.
- USFDA approved equipment and advanced technologies available for natural hair regrowth.
- Highly qualified and experienced team of dermato-trichologists offer customised solutions to treat all forms of hair loss.
- Highest personalised care during and after treatment to ensure clients attain long-lasting results with no side-effects.
- Most trusted brand for hair loss treatment with 2.5 lakh happy clients and thousands of positive reviews.
Anyone above the age of 18 years experiencing increasing hair fall, scalp abnormalities like itching, redness and scaling, premature balding and hormonal changes causing hair loss should visit Oliva Clinic to consult our hair doctors.
To help you enjoy sustainable hair regrowth results, doctors at Oliva may advise the following:
- Consuming a balanced diet
- Practising healthy lifestyle habits
- Following best haircare regimen
You can book an appointment online or over the phone by dialling 1800-103-3893. Our customer care team will schedule an appointment with an expert dermatologist at your preferred time and convenience.
Hair Loss Treatment Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Oliva offers advanced solutions for hair loss, hair shedding and pattern baldness. Check out the details of our Hair Regrowth Treatment to understand how this procedure can help you.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Hair Loss Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of Hair Regrowth Treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Reviewed us for : Hair Loss Treatment
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 2,50,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions on Hair Loss Treatment
The cost of hair loss treatment will depend on the type of hair loss you are facing and the severity of the condition. After evaluating this, your doctor may decide the modality of treatment based on which the cost may vary. For more information on this, you may contact us.
Doctors at Oliva Clinic recommend 6-8 sessions of Hair Regrowth Treatment at monthly intervals to help you achieve optimal results. They may also advise minimal follow-up sessions for maintenance.
Oliva’s Hair Regrowth Therapy is a quick procedure with zero downtime. Each session may last less than an hour on an average.
No, there are no significant side-effects as Oliva’s Hair Regrowth Therapy is 100% safe. However, some clients may experience transient discomfort or heaviness of the head. Your dermatologist may prescribe analgesic to alleviate your discomfort if any.
Hair Regrowth Therapy at Oliva is a non-surgical treatment that involves no cuts, blood loss and pain. However, one may experience minimal discomfort, which is bearable.
Most of our clients appreciate results in the form of a decrease in hair fall, an increase in the density of hair and the beginning of hair regrowth after completing the third or fourth session of Oliva’s Hair Regrowth Therapy.
Complementary and alternative medications like Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy claim to avoid the side-effects of extensive treatment. However, Oliva’s Hair Regrowth Therapy restores your natural hair growth with no side-effects. Additionally, our emphasis on accurate medical diagnosis ensures that we suggest right and evidence-based treatment for hair fall.
The efficacy of natural remedies for hair regrowth is not medically proven yet. If you experimented with home remedies and did not achieve the desired results, we suggest you discuss your case with our qualified hair doctors at the earliest.
Unsupervised use of hair fall supplements may adversely affect your health. It is advisable to consult a dermatologist before taking them.
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
December 10, 2020
Platelet-rich plasma therapy or (PRP) is gaining popularity as an advanced method for treating patterned hair loss, hair thinning or...Read More
By Kushneet Kukreja
June 1, 2018
Male pattern baldness is the ultimate enemy for most men. Since there are no preventive measures, it becomes a living...Read More
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
April 20, 2019
Female pattern hair loss or baldness is one of the most common types of hair loss in women. Most women...Read More
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
June 25, 2019
It is normal to lose between 50 and 100 strands of hair a day without noticing it. Generally, it is...Read More