- Do you still believe that managing unwanted hair on your legs is a lot of work and mess? Unravel the secret of getting hair-free legs in as less as 1 hour. The best thing is you don’t have to worry about hair removal for a longer period than ever before. Know more about the benefits of advanced laser hair removal, right here.
Are you tired of the hassle involved in getting rid of unwanted leg hair? Do you suffer from ingrown hair and skin irritation after undergoing temporary hair removal fixes that don’t last more than a week? If you can relate to the above situations, it’s time to know more about leg laser hair removal treatment. It is the most advanced treatment widely accepted by both women and men. Yes, men equally care about their hygiene and demand permanent solutions for leg hair removal.
How Are Lasers Used For Leg Hair Removal?
Laser leg hair removal is an advanced procedure that involves the use of a laser beam to reduce hair growth. Dermatologists use various types of lasers for leg hair removal treatment in India. After carefully analysing the skin and hair, a skin specialist decides the suitable procedure and parameters to be used for an individual.
Laser leg hair removal treatment involves the use of a device that focuses the laser beam of a specific wavelength on a target area. The procedure uses selective photothermolysis in which specific pulse duration and wavelength of light matches the melanin pigment present in the hair follicle.
The light absorbed by the melanin pigment converts into heat thereby damaging the hair follicle and inhibiting its growth. Since the hair follicle goes through different growth stages, your dermatologist will schedule laser sessions after every 6 to 8 weeks to ensure removal of hair during its active growth phase to get optimal results. During the procedure, skin therapist will precisely focus the laser beam on the target area to ensure the surrounding skin remains unharmed making it a comfortable experience.
Benefits Of Laser Leg Hair Removal
- Highly trained, certified and experienced skin therapists use US FDA approved laser devices to offer the best
- It is a pain-free procedure in comparison to waxing, shaving or tweezing.
- It involves no risks.
- It is an effective procedure with quick and long-term results.
- It is the most popular option among clients due to its high success rate.
- There is no downtime; clients can resume their everyday activities immediately.
Popular Laser Leg Hair Removal Packages
Here is a list of the most popular laser leg hair removal packages available at Oliva Clinics–
- Full legs and toes – The package includes treatment for the front and back of the whole legs. This option is most popular among women.
- Lower legs and toes – It includes treatment for the front and back of lower legs and toes. It is most popular with men.
- Upper legs and toes – The package includes services for the hair removal from the front and back of thighs along with toes.
What Are The Expected Results After Laser Leg Hair Removal Procedure?
The results are visible in the form of reduced hair growth after every session of laser hair removal. The hair growth gets thinner as sessions advance, and it reduces entirely by the time the treatment ends. However, to keep the concerned area of the body free of hair, one may need to opt for maintenance laser treatments.
Are There Any Side Effects or Pain Involved During The Procedure?
The laser leg hair removal is mostly a pain-free procedure though some may experience mild pain or pricking sensation. Your therapist will apply a numbing gel before the treatment so that you enjoy a comfortable experience for certain areas if needed.
Also, there are no major side effects involved with laser except for a few minor and temporary ones such as swelling, redness or itching which mostly subside within 24 hours and your skin goes back to normal. All experienced dermatologists will recommend diligently following the pre and post care instructions to avoid any side effects and achieve the optimal results.
Now, you know all about laser leg hair removal treatment. Go ahead and book an appointment at Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic to enjoy a painless and professional experience.
FAQs On Laser Leg Hair Removal
Are you planning to go for laser leg hair removal? There might be a few things about the procedure you need to understand thoroughly to ensure that you are fully prepared beforehand to enjoy optimal results.
- Who performs the procedure?
A trained and skilled therapist performs the laser leg hair removal procedure in a controlled environment.
- Who is an ideal candidate for laser leg hair removal?
Anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted leg hair and is above the age of 18 is an ideal candidate for laser, regardless of gender. However, it is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women or individuals who are going through puberty.
- What is the average session duration?
The average duration of a laser leg hair removal session ranges between two to four hours depending on the size of the target area.
- Is laser leg hair removal safe and effective?
Laser leg hair removal is a completely safe and effective procedure. The procedure involves the use of US FDA approved equipment by an experienced as well as a trained therapist in a controlled environment. The skin therapists follow proper precautions to provide laser hair removal safely and effectively.
- Does laser treat ingrown hair on legs as well?
Yes, laser helps treat ingrown hair on legs. Since the laser beam destroys the hair follicles from the root and prevents it from producing new hair, the procedure prevents any chance of ingrown hair growth.
- Laser Facial Hair Removal
- Laser Upper Lip & Chin Hair Removal
- Underarm Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Bikini Hair Removal