Nonsurgical Fat Loss Treatment
Lose Belly Fat With Our Scientifically Proven Program
Despite shedding weight, most of us fail to flaunt a toned look because belly fat removal seems next to impossible! It is equally challenging to lose inches from the arm, waistline and thigh or get rid of lower back fat and armpit bulge. In short, getting rid of lower body fat is a concern that plagues most of us! . Read on to know more
Different Body Types And Fat Distribution
- Men: Android obesity associated with men having apple-shaped bodies suggests excess fat deposit in the belly region. It indicates high levels of visceral fat and increased risk of suffering from severe health conditions.
- Women: Gynoid obesity associated with women having pear-shaped bodies indicates excess fat accumulation around the hips and thighs. A high waist-hip ratio may suggest that you are more prone to metabolic diseases than others.
Why Is Inch Loss Critical For Enjoying Good Health?
A high body fat percentage poses a significant health risk, yet it often goes undetected due to the following reasons:
- Most of us focus on losing kilos and attaining the ideal BMI (Body Mass Index). However, what we may forget to factor in is our body fat percentage. Metabolic obesity is a critical indicator of unhealthy visceral fat. According to WHO, a ratio of waist and hip circumference or WHR of .9 in men and .85 in women is a predictor of heart diseases, brain stroke and Type 2 diabetes.
- A simplistic fitness regimen that includes diet control and workouts fails to reduce the stubborn fat deposits. Getting back into shape is more challenging for people who have hormonal issues, genetic propensity, insulin resistance, and metabolic diseases such as diabetes, hypercholesterolemia and heart-related illnesses than it is for others.
- The significance of Body Composition Analysis (BCA) remains an unheard topic even among health-conscious people. We lack awareness about the different types of fats and the specialised treatments available for each. Your belly fat problem may be due to both excess subcutaneous fat, found directly under the skin, and visceral fat stored in the abdominal cavity around vital organs like liver, pancreas and intestines. Only a qualified medical professional can recommend a suitable treatment based on your BCA
Advanced Inch Loss/Fat Loss Treatments Available At Oliva
Inch loss is desirable not only for aesthetic reasons but also on health grounds. Oliva offers non-surgical body contouring and weight management services for a comprehensive treatment of unhealthy body fat.
- Body Contouring: The advanced non-invasive body contouring treatment based on revolutionary USFDA-approved ultrasound and radiofrequency technology helps in a permanent reduction of stubborn subcutaneous fat from specific areas of the body. It is a safe, painless, and effective treatment for inch loss as it helps to get rid of excess belly fat and love handle to attain a slim waistline. It is also an ideal option for toning your body and eliminating arm, thigh, and back fat. You can opt for it if you have a BMI below 30kg/m2.
- Beyond Weight Loss Program: Our signature service is a sustainable program that inculcates lifestyle changes and healthy eating habits. You cannot measure the life-long health benefits it assures in terms of kilos.
What Are The Benefits Of Opting For Oliva Fat Loss Treatment?
Here are the top reasons for choosing inch loss at Oliva:
- Targeted inch loss helps you get rid of stubborn fat deposits effectively yet effortlessly.
- It enables you to achieve a more defined body shape than before.
- It prevents the problem of saggy skin, the aftermath of measurable fat loss.
- The treatment is safe and painless and does not involve any significant discomfort or downtime.
- It is a quick, non-surgical procedure that delivers sustainable results.
- It offers long-lasting satisfaction, especially when combined with our ancillary Beyond Weight Loss services.
Steps To Achieve Inch Loss At Oliva
If you enrol for inch loss at Oliva, here are the steps you may expect:
- Creation of Metabolic fingerprint for each client based on age, sex, BMI, body fat percentage, muscle mass, medical history, activity levels and other vital health parameters.
- Customised Body Contouring treatment based on the assessment of fat, sag and cellulite by a qualified dermatologist.
- Complimentary meal-planning by a team of leading nutritionists for attaining optimal inch loss.
- Add-on service like Beyond Weight Loss Program is available to prolong the results and provide long-lasting satisfaction.
How To Get Started?
You can book an appointment online or over the phone by dialling 1800-103-3893. Our customer care team will schedule an appointment with an expert dermatologist at your preferred time and location.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Inch Loss Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of Inch Loss Treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Any individual above 18 years of age with a BMI below 30 who wants to attain the desired shape and get rid of the fat bulges from specific areas of the body such as the abdomen, flanks and arms can opt for Oliva’s body contouring treatment and enjoy inch loss. Those who are eager to lose thigh, belly, waistline and arm fat without any surgical procedure or those who failed to get back into shape even after following strict weight loss programs are also ideal candidates for it.
However, pregnant or early lactating women (before completing three months post-delivery) and patients having chronic heart and liver diseases or those on pacemakers should avoid opting for this treatment.
People with BMI above 30 may opt for our Beyond Weight loss program immediately to eventually be eligible for our body contouring treatment.
The fat loss process starts when the body burns fat and converts it into usable energy which, in turn, causes fat cells or adipocytes to shrink. The lymphatic system disposes of the destroyed fat cell membranes eventually.
Inch loss service at Oliva is an entirely safe procedure performed under the guidance of experienced doctors. The use of clinically-proven and USFDA-approved ultrasound and radiofrequency-based technologies help to eliminate unwanted fat non-surgically. It also helps define specific body areas with the help of collagen remodelling. The skin tightening benefits of radiofrequency technology delivers a sculpted look minus the sag and pain.
Leading doctors at Oliva usually recommend 4-8 sessions to help you achieve the desired inch loss with an interval of up to 7 to 14 days between each visit. However, your expert dermatologist will decide the exact number of sessions you need while customising your treatment plan based on the fat, sag, cellulite or a combination of these in the target area, and other factors that vary for every individual.
Yes, the results can be long lasting in the target area if you follow the diet recommended by our experienced nutritionists and exercise regularly.
No. The health condition and medication of critically ill individuals may not be compatible with the inch loss treatment.
You can monitor your inch loss and measure the results by noting a significant drop in your outfit size at the end of the treatment and a toned appearance of the target area.
Losing inches is as crucial as reducing weight in your journey towards maintaining a healthy waist size and ideal waist-to-hip ratio. Abdominal obesity due to excess fat accumulation around your waist increases your risk of metabolic syndrome. So, losing inches from specific areas of the body and following a healthy diet and a workout routine can help you prevent lifestyle diseases and remain in shape even after the treatment is over.