Advanced Skin Tightening With Monopolar RF Technology
Best Way to get Crease-free & Firm Skin – 100% Effective & Non-Surgical
One of the first and most prominent signs of ageing is sagging and loose skin in different body areas due to loss of mass and volume as the body shrinks. The signs of skin laxity are prominent on the face with droopy eyelids, double chin, eye bags, nasolabial folds, crow’s feet around the eyes, frown and laughter lines and turkey neck with loose skin folds. Unfortunately, saggy skin takes a toll on our youthful appearance and becomes a significant aesthetic concern for many.
Premature ageing could be one of the many causes of saggy skin. Learn about the other factors that result in loose skin right here. Also, read this page to explore advanced non-surgical skin tightening solutions recommended by top dermatologists to redefine your facial features and restore your youthful appeal!
What Are The Common Cause Of Saggy Skin?
Here are the primary reasons you may have skin sagginess:
- Ageing: With the advancement of age, collagen and elastin fibre production in the skin reduces, leading to loss of skin elasticity and firmness.
- Bone Resorption: Demineralisation smoothens out sharp edges and hollows out the bones. Such changes may lead to loss of contour definition and loose and saggy skin on the face and neck in the form of jowls and turkey neck.
- Smoking Habits: Accelerated cellular degeneration results from high oxidative stress due to poor lifestyle habits like regular smoking.
- Environmental Exposure: Skin damage due to excessive exposure to sun rays, dust and pollution could also lead to premature ageing signs like sagging skin. Gravitational pull can further aggravate skin laxity due to the above.
The other common factors that accelerate premature skin sagging are genetics, poor diet and stressful lifestyle.
Can You Reverse Saggy Skin?
It is possible to minimise sagging skin to a great extent with the help of surgical and non-surgical skin tightening treatment options. Skin tightening procedures help restore your skin’s lost firmness, giving it a lifted and toned appearance. These modern medico-aesthetic procedures stimulate collagen and elastin production to reverse years of damage and give natural-looking results. On the other hand, home remedies may yield temporary or ineffective results as they can only help prevent sagging to a small extent but not reverse it.
Surgical Vs Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatment:
Renowned dermatologists recommend non-surgical skin tightening treatments to delay the ageing process and correct the visible signs virtually painlessly. They excel in customising clinical procedures to treat mild to moderate skin laxity in the targeted areas in the safest way possible. This helps to rejuvenate the skin, attain a youthful look, and postpone the need for surgery.
Surgical treatments are aggressive and painful. These involve hospitalisation, cuts, blood loss, extensive downtime and a high risk of complications. These surgical procedures can be expensive as they aim to treat specific aspects of ageing. However, you can avoid surgical intervention by consulting a qualified dermatologist and seeking an early treatment of saggy skin.
What Are The Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatments Available At Oliva?
Following the initial consultation, the experienced dermatologists at Oliva customise the skin tightening treatment plan for you. They may suggest the following modalities as a solo or combo treatment depending on your skin’s unique needs –
- High Intensity Focussed Ultrasound (HIFU): This virtually painless skin tightening treatment uses non-ionising ultrasonic waves to penetrate the deepest layers of skin. This ultrasound energy transforms into heat when passing through the skin and shrinks the fat cells. Its skin tightening benefits help reduce your double chin and wrinkles. It helps redefine the jawline and enhance your facial contours by giving a lifting effect to your cheeks, eyebrows and eyelids non-surgically. HIFU involves no downtime and gives visible results within minimal sessions.
- Monopolar Radiofrequency: This radiofrequency energy-based advanced aesthetic treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production in the target area, resulting in effective toning and tightening of the skin. It visibly reduces skin folds and wrinkles with almost zero downtime.
- Fillers: Oliva’s expert dermatologists perform this minimally invasive procedure by injecting hyaluronic acid below the skin to correct skin laxity. It helps reverse volume loss and instantly restores your skin’s youthful and firm look. Doctors usually recommend fillers in addition to other skin tightening treatments.
- Botulinum Toxin: This is a popular treatment that experienced dermatologists worldwide perform using bacterial protein injections for visibly minimising dynamic wrinkles caused by frequent muscle movements. Botulinum toxin helps relax the facial muscles, smoothen the overlying surface and restore the crease-free appearance of your skin.
You know about the USFDA-approved non-surgical skin tightening treatments performed by top dermatologists at Oliva. Read the next section to learn about their benefits.
Benefits Of Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatment:
Here are the top benefits Oliva’s skin tightening treatment assures:
- Reduces fine lines, creases, folds and wrinkles on the forehead, neck, nose and cheeks
- Corrects overall skin laxity and minimises loose and saggy skin on eyebrows, eyelids and cheeks for an instant non-surgical facelift
- Enhances facial features and contours, reduces double chin, restores lost volume and redefines jawline
- Stimulates collagen production and cell renewal for a younger-looking skin
- Improves skin elasticity and texture to deliver a crease-free look after alleviating sagginess due to premature ageing
What Is The Skin Tightening Treatment Procedure At Oliva?
If you enrol for the best non-surgical skin tightening treatments by the qualified team of dermatologists at Oliva, here is what you can expect:
- Comprehensive consultation with an experienced dermatologist to understand your skin concerns, needs and goals.
- A thorough assessment of your face to analyse the volume loss, changes in texture, the extent of changes and the concern areas.
- A customised treatment plan with modalities best suited for your unique skin needs and the required number of sessions.
- Your dermatologist will explain the benefits and align you with the expected outcome before starting the treatment.
- Oliva’s medical team may share pre-care guidelines if required to help prepare your skin for advanced aesthetic treatment.
- Scheduled sessions will take place interspersed with adequate intervals based on the modality selected and your dermatologist’s discretion.
- Extensive post-care guidance to achieve the best results and rule out any side effects.
- Your dermatologist may advise follow-up sessions, if required, based on the modality selected and the severity of the concern.
Why Choose Oliva For Non-surgical Skin Tightening Treatments?
Here are the top reasons why Oliva is the best clinic for non-surgical skin tightening treatments:
- Experienced team of dermatologists with hands-on expertise in performing non-surgical skin tightening treatments
- USFDA-approved equipment to ensure the utmost safety and best results
- We follow stringent protocols at par with global standards to safeguard client privacy and comfort
- Customised treatment to align with unique skin needs and aesthetic goals
- Cost-effective solutions with zero downtime
- Quick and virtually painless procedures with marginal side effects
- Extensive pre and post-care support provided
How To Get Started?
To book a consultation session with our leading for non-surgical skin tightening treatments at Oliva, call us on our toll-free number 1800-103-3893 or submit the form available on our website. Our customer support team will connect with you shortly to help you schedule your visit to Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic based on your preferred location, date and time.
Skin Tightening Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Oliva offers advanced treatments for the skin tightening. Check out the details on our procedures and gain deeper insights into how the treatment proceeds, under an expert dermatologist.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Skin Tightening Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of skin- tightening treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions on Skin Tightening Treatment
Anyone 18 years old and above is eligible for skin tightening treatments to alleviate their aesthetic concerns. However, you need to be below 60 years of age to opt for Botulinum Toxin treatment.
Depending on the treatment modality and severity of sag, your dermatologist may recommend two to four sessions over several months or years. For instance, HIFU may involve up to four sessions a year after a gap of three months between each sitting. For Botox, you may require two to three sessions as the results may last four to six months, while filler treatment results may last up to 1.5 years!
You can start seeing the improvement after the first session itself. However, you can achieve optimal results after undergoing three treatment sessions at least. The timeline of the results depends on the severity of skin sag and the modality selected.
Experienced dermatologists at Oliva perform these minimally-invasive treatments like High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Botulinum Toxin, Fillers, and Monopolar Radiofrequency after applying topical anaesthesia to alleviate any discomfort and ensure a painless experience. However, clients may feel mild heat during HIFU and Monopolar RF treatments in the target area.
There are no significant side effects involved except for temporary redness that usually subsides within the next 30 minutes with a cold compress.
The exact cost of the treatment is subjective. It depends on the treatment modality, the target area, severity of concern and the required number of sessions.
Your dermatologist at Oliva may diligently share the following post-care guidelines:
- Strictly avoid parlour services for a week.
- You can use prescribed night creams after three days.
- Restrain from performing heavy exercises or using makeup for a day.
- Do not opt for facial massages for the following month.
- Regular use of sunscreen at least 20 minutes before stepping outdoors is a must.
- You should avoid bending down or lying down flat for the next four hours after undergoing botulinum toxin treatment.
The duration of each session depends on the modality selected. For example:
- Each HIFU and Monopolar RF session may require 2.5 hours as it includes 1 hour of topical anaesthesia application and 1.5 hours of treatment.
- While each session of Botox and Fillers may require 1.5 hours as it includes an hour-long application of numbing cream and 30 minutes for the procedure.
Natural solutions or OTC firming creams offer no or short-lived results even after years of application. They lack scientific evidence for safety and efficacy in treating skin sag.