Laser Hair Removal In Kolkata
Although grooming is a broad term, much of it refers to removing excessive and unwanted hair growth on your face and body. For most people these days, day-to-day routines are fast-paced, and frequent visits to salons for hair removal are practically not possible. This is why there is a constant shift from traditional methods like shaving/waxing to a more practical, long-lasting, cost-effective solution – laser hair removal.
If you want to attain hair-free skin without going through the endless struggle of removal, ingrowth, cuts, irritation and pain on repeat – Oliva Clinic has a sophisticated solution. With Oliva’s laser hair removal treatment, you can painlessly achieve a permanent reduction in body hair growth and density within a few sessions!
Have no second thoughts about this advanced aesthetic treatment performed by leading dermatologists using top-end USFDA-approved Soprano ICE technology that is effective for all Asian skin tones and hair types and super safe for all areas, including the face and private parts. Check out the LHR procedure at Oliva Clinic Kolkata to make an informed decision and get ready to flaunt the silky-soft hair-free skin of your dreams!
How Does Laser Treatment Work For Hair Removal?
While performing a laser hair removal treatment, a dermatologist will focus a laser beam of a specific wavelength on the target area to destroy the melanin pigment in the unwanted hair follicles. The light energy converts to heat energy due to selective thermolysis and eliminates the hair follicles preventing regrowth.
Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
LHR scores over all other methods of hair removal as it offers the following benefits –
- Permanent reduction in hair growth and density
- Precise and safe method with no major side effects
- Painless and comfortable sessions
- Suitable for all Asian skin and hair tones and types and body areas
- Quick lunchtime procedure with zero downtime
- Cost-effective treatment that offers long-lasting results
- No ingrown hairs, cuts, burns or nicks
What Does Laser Hair Removal Treatment at Oliva Clinic, Kolkata, Include?
The laser hair removal treatment at Oliva Clinic, Kolkata, includes the following steps-
- Exclusive consultation with a qualified dermatologist
- Assessment of the medical history and hormonal health to diagnose the root cause of the problem
- Customised treatment plan based on skin tone, hair type, age and target area
- Pre-care guidance for optimal skin safety
- Limited laser treatment sessions at planned intervals
- Post-treatment support to maintain the results
Laser Hair Removal Procedure At Oliva
If you opt for the best laser hair removal treatment in Kolkata at Oliva, here are the steps you may expect during a session:
- The therapist will start the session by cleaning and shaving the target area
- She will apply a cooling gel for optimal comfort and safety of your skin
- Your dermatologist will do a patch test and customise the laser fluency based on your skin tone, target area and hair growth
- The therapist will mark the target area into grids
- The dermatologist will use a handheld device to eliminate the unwanted hair follicles in the target area systematically
- Your therapist will apply a cool compress to minimise any redness or discomfort
What Are The Results You Can Expect After LHR Treatment At Oliva?
As Oliva’s laser hair removal treatment progresses, the regrowth becomes finer and lighter than before. Eventually, you will achieve a permanent reduction in hair growth and density. However, you must complete the recommended sessions, follow pre and post-care instructions and maintain hormonal balance to enjoy the best results of LHR at Oliva.
Why Should You Choose Oliva Clinic For Laser Hair Removal In Kolkata?
Here are the top reasons that make Oliva the best laser hair removal clinic in Kolkata-
- Largest team of 95+ experienced dermatologists with proven expertise in providing customised solutions with a holistic approach. Our Kolkata medical team includes top dermatologists specialising in performing laser hair removal treatments like:
– Dr Reeja Mariam George
– Dr Debatri Datta
– Dr Nidhi Jindal
– Dr Barnali Dutta
– Dr Sanjita Tripathy
– Dr Hiba Firdous
– Dr Rajendrani Mazumder
- At Oliva, we use the revolutionary USFDA-approved Soprano ICE laser technology with proven safety and efficacy for Asian skin tones
- 100% safe, effective and protocol-driven laser treatment for a permanent reduction in hair growth and density
- Quick, painless and precise procedure with zero downtime and no significant side effects
- Extended pre-care and post-care support for the best results
- Unmatched track record of completing 65000+ successful LHR procedures with a 91% satisfaction rating
How to Get Started With LHR treatment at Oliva Clinic Kolkata?
You can 🔗Book An Appointment online or contact us by dialling 📞1800-103-3893. Our customer care team will be happy to help you schedule an appointment with an expert dermatologist at your preferred time, location and convenience.
All three Oliva clinics in Kolkata are at the heart of the action for easy accessibility. You can find our state-of-the-art facilities at posh localities like Park Street, Jodhpur Park and Salt Lake. Visit Oliva today to enjoy our world-class LHR services that are now available in the City of Joy!
You can check out the videos to get more information about our signature LHR service.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Check out our Before & After images to appreciate the outstanding results of our world-class LHR services.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
The cost of laser hair removal treatment in Kolkata starts at Rs 2,500 per session and may range up to Rs 30,000 per session.
* Please note that the prices are approximate, based on industry trends, and indicative only. They are not accurate or applicable to LHR services at Oliva.
Oliva specialises in customised dermatology solutions, so the cost of laser hair removal treatment varies for every individual based on the size of the target area, the density of hair growth, skin tone, underlying causes of hair growth and the number of sessions required. For instance, the price range of full-body laser hair removal treatment in Kolkata is more than that for upper lip hair removal. We request that you visit any of our Kolkata clinics to learn about the cost of your customised LHR treatment at Oliva.
Anyone older than 18 who wants to remove unwanted hair permanently can opt for laser hair removal at Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic in Kolkata.
The exact number of sessions you need varies from person to person depending on the hair growth and density, target area, skin tone, genetics, age and hormonal status. Generally, you may need a minimum of 6 to 8 sessions to see visible results.
Laser hair removal treatment at Oliva performed by qualified dermatologists using USFDA-approved Soprano ICE technology is 100% safe.
Laser hair removal treatment at Oliva is a painless procedure. However, one may experience slight pricking or heating sensation during the session. At Oliva, we apply a cooling gel and conduct a patch test to customise the laser parameters. We use Soprano ICE laser technology with a cooling tip to optimise your safety and comfort.
Yes, laser hair removal treatment is suitable for all body areas, including arms, legs, back, chest, neck, ears, abdomen, and even sensitive zones like different parts of the face, including the upper lip, cheek and chin; besides underarms and private parts.
The exact duration of the LHR session will depend on the size of the target area, but roughly, it lasts for 45 minutes to an hour. However, LHR treatment for the upper lip area may take less than 15-20 minutes approximately!
Yes, laser hair removal permanently reduces the body hair’s growth and density if you enjoy stable hormonal health. Your dermatologist may suggest minimal maintenance sessions to optimise your results. Up to 91% of our clients express satisfaction after completing their LHR treatment at Oliva.
Usually, there’s minimal hair growth after laser hair removal, and even if there is, the new hair growth is finer and lighter than before, making it barely visible.
Pregnant and lactating women and those undergoing puberty should avoid opting for laser hair removal as the associated hormonal changes may interfere with the treatment and lead to suboptimal results.
Dermatologists at Oliva recommend following the pre-care guidelines to ensure the safety and efficacy of the laser treatment. You should avoid plucking, shaving, trimming or waxing at least two weeks before starting the LHR treatment.
Avoid disturbing the hair roots between the sessions to achieve optimal results. Your therapist at Oliva will apply a cold compress to soothe the treated area and minimise any redness.
It is essential to avoid direct sun exposure for a few weeks after the treatment. Also, do not forget to apply sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping outdoors. Keep reapplying sunscreen after every two to three hours.
written by Kushneet Kukreja
May 07, 2020
Every individual experiences unwanted hair growth on different parts of their body. Removing unwanted hair has become a part and...Read More
written by Kushneet Kukreja
July 08, 2022
Excessive hair growth on any part of your body may not be aesthetically pleasing. Therefore, the practice of removing hair...Read More
written by Kushneet Kukreja
July 21, 2022
Are you searching for the best laser centers in Chennai? Your search ends with the Oliva Skin and Hair Clinic....Read More