Excessive hair in unwanted places has been a problem for both men and women. No one likes to go through the pain of waxing or getting nicks and cuts from shaving to gett rid of unwanted body hair. Not to forget the amount of money one will splurge for their lifetime on all these temporary methods of hair removal. Your quest for getting rid of unwanted body hair long-term ends with laser hair removal treatment.
What Is Full Body Laser Hair Removal?
Full body hair removal is specifically gaining popularity with both men and women. When you opt for a full body laser package, your dermatologist will make a thorough analysis by dividing the body areas to be treated into sections and then narrow down the number of sessions required for the treatment to get rid of unwanted hair. The differentiation of areas are typically the face, upper torso, abdomen, chest, bikini line and limbs.
What Is Included In A Full Body Package?
A full body laser hair removal package includes almost all the body areas, though regions such as the bony ridge of the eye socket are excluded due to safety reasons. Generally, skin clinics segregate the body parts into:
- Upper Body: Upper lip, chin, sideburns, jawline, face, neck and shoulders.
- Mid Body: Chest, back, underarms, arms, areola, and abdomen.
- Bikini: Bikini line, extension bikini and private parts.
- Lower Body: Buttocks, half leg, full leg and feet.
How It Differs From Selective Parts Hair Removal?
A full body laser hair removal package can substantially reduce the cost of the whole treatment. This package is essentially made of a group of deals, almost like a bundled offer, to facilitate full body laser hair removal within budget. The packages are generally aimed to offer you the best return on your investment. The other advantage is sessions are efficiently spaced to fit your regular schedule.
What Is The Cost Of Full Body Laser Hair Removal In India?
Full body laser hair removal cost in India ranges between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000 per session. It is recommended to go through at least 6 sessions to achieve desired results. But the number of sessions may also vary with some individuals due to their hair re-growth rate and other factors.
The average price is given based on the pricing prevailing across major cities in India like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Vizag.
Factors Influence The Full Body Laser Hair Removal Cost
- Number of Sessions: The number of sessions required for laser hair removal will determine the final cost of treatment. The dermatologist will usually determine the number of sessions required for an individual on the basis of their hair re-growth rate, skin tone, hair texture etc.
- Hair Density: Hair density differs from person to person and it has an important role in determining the total cost of laser treatment. If an individual has dense hair, then more sessions will be needed which increases the overall cost of treatment.
- Hair Texture: Individuals with coarse hair will be required to take more laser sessions to achieve the desired results. Therefore, it will also add up to the cost of overall treatment. This is usually true in the case of men.
- Skin Type: The skin type of a person is a major determinant in analysing the cost of a full body laser treatment. People with darker skin tones will generally require more sessions when compared to those with lighter skin tones.
- Skin Condition: People with sensitive skin types or those prone to allergies will require special care during the treatment leading to more carefully performed sessions than usual with an increase in the final cost.
Is Full Body Laser Hair Removal Safe?
Yes, full body laser hair removal is considered safe for all skin types. All the equipment used are US FDA approved and the doctors adhere to stringent guidelines to make it one of the safest and the most effective treatments possible. In a few cases, one might experience a mild burning sensation or pain along with transient redness which goes away in a day or two after the procedure.
Should You Consider Deals Or Coupons?
You can consider discounts, coupons and deals on full body laser hair removal treatments. Here are the basic tips that come handy to select the best service provider:
- Select a reputed clinic that has mostly positive reviews.
- Make sure the pricing has no hidden elements.
- Avoid clinics that use low-cost laser equipment. While you can save money, a procedure done with this equipment will be painful and risky.
- Check if the clinic offers EMI options to easily pay the full amount in small instalments.