Safe & Effective Mole Removal Treatment
Professional Approach to Get Rid of Unwanted Moles Permanently
Moles are skin growths appearing as small to large, brown to black spots anywhere on the body that often become a significant aesthetic concern if they are prominent in size and location. If you have a mole you want to get rid of and are looking for safe and painless mole removal treatment under the care of leading dermatologists to rule out the risk of infections and injuries, you are on the right page!
What Are Moles?
Moles are clusters of melanocytes or melanin-producing cells growing together in the skin. “Melanocytic nevus” is the clinical term for moles. They can be of different sizes and usually appear as small brown or black spots anywhere on the skin, including the scalp and nails, and are asymptomatic. They may change or fade away with age.
How Do Moles Form?
Moles may be of two types, depending on how they form. A mole that is present from birth is called a congenital melanocytic nevus. Acquired melanocytic nevus refers to moles that develop after one year of birth.
Most moles are benign and do not change during a lifetime, although some can darken with hormonal changes around puberty or even fade away with time. Rarely, moles can become cancerous as UV exposure is a risk factor. Moles may appear flat or protruding on the skin. You should see a dermatologist if a mole becomes-
- Increases in size
What Are The Mole Removal Treatments Available At Oliva?
Your dermatologist at Oliva may customise your mole removal treatment based on their size, type and location and choose from the following modalities:
- Radiofrequency Or Electrocautery Removal: Experienced dermatologists at Oliva use advanced radiofrequency technology to safely remove small, raised and superficial moles. During the electrocautery procedure, a qualified medical expert will use a sharp probe to pass an electric current and shed off the mole without damaging the surrounding tissues. It is a precise procedure performed in a sterile environment to prevent infections. It does not involve any blood loss, but the recovery period may last up to two weeks.
- Punch Excision: Our medical team may suggest this time-tested procedure to remove large moles and minimise the chance of recurrence. While performing this advanced mole removal treatment, dermatologists administer local anaesthesia using injections, and then, with a sharp round knife known as a “punch”, they remove the whole lesion and facilitate the wound healing with a stitch if required. However, following post-treatment instructions is a must for a speedy recovery.
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser: Leading dermatologists use this state-of-the-art USFDA-approved laser technology to target flat pigmented moles in the deeper layers. The precise laser beam breaks down the pigment deposit under the skin, and the body’s natural immune mechanism clears it away gradually. The painless procedure involves zero downtime as the upper layers of skin remain unharmed.
Some of us require a combination of treatments if our mole is too deep or large.
What Is the Mole Removal Treatment Procedure At Oliva?
At Oliva, we follow stringent protocols at par with global safety standards for performing all advanced aesthetic treatments, including mole removal:
- We offer a private consultation with an experienced dermatologist to assess your skin and mole type, size, colour and target area.
- Our qualified medical expert will custom-design your treatment plan with suitable modalities and suggest minimal sessions required to attain appreciable results.
- At Oliva, you will receive pre-care if required to prep your skin for advanced treatment.
- Ensure you complete the recommended treatment sessions with the necessary time gaps.
Enjoy post-care support to minimise side effects and maximise the results.
Why Opt For Mole Removal Treatment at Oliva?
Here are the top reasons why Oliva is the best clinic for mole removal treatment:
- Specialists in providing customised treatments for all clients based on skin type, mole colour, size and target area
- A growing team of over 95 leading dermatologists in-house with unmatched professional expertise in advanced mole removal treatments
- Pioneer in introducing scientifically-proven non-surgical treatments based on cutting-edge USFDA-approved technology for unmatched safety and efficacy
- State-of-the-art facilities at 23 convenient locations in 7 cities with a peaceful and hygienic ambience to safeguard client confidentiality and comfort
- Trained and experienced therapists for world-class service quality and care
- Awarded by the Times of India with the title of best skin and hair clinic four times in a row for revolutionising the science of transformation
We have completed thousands of mole removal procedures so far, with an unmatched satisfaction rating of 91% voted by over 3,00,000 clients
How To Get Started?
If you are looking for safe and scientifically-proven mole removal treatment, visit your nearest Oliva clinic. You can fill up the “🔗Book An Appointment” form right here or call us on our toll-free number 📞1800-103-3893 to schedule a consultation with our top dermatologists and seek customised solutions for mole removal at the earliest.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Moles Removal Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of mole removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions On Moles Treatment
Anyone above 18 years looking for safe mole removal can opt for this treatment. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid undergoing this procedure.
Dermatologists at Oliva recommend the number of sessions you need based on the size, depth, type of mole and suitable modality. In the case of punch excision and radiofrequency/electrocautery, 1-2 sessions are enough to eliminate the mole. If your mole extends deep under the skin, you may need multiple laser sessions at monthly intervals for complete removal.
Occasionally, moles can grow back after removal though it is rare.
Dermatologists at Oliva recommend applying anaesthetic cream for 1-2 hours to ensure you enjoy a painless session. The mole removal procedure may need 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size, type and location of the mole and the method selected.
The mole removal procedure at Oliva is virtually painless as our doctors recommend applying numbing creams or local anaesthesia via injections if required to minimise discomfort.
Home remedies are not advisable as moles go deeper than the upper epidermal layer of skin, and the topical application of products cannot help eliminate them. Instead, such remedies remain unproven for safety and efficacy can irritate the skin and cause inflammation and pigmentation in the area, which may require further treatment.
Please do not try to cut off moles on your own as they may be in deeper tissue and need medical expertise for removal. If you try self-removal, you may end up with injury, infection, bleeding and scars.
Chances of scarring post-procedure are low as dermatologists at Oliva follow safety guidelines and use USFDA-approved technology to perform the mole removal treatment in a sterile environment taking all necessary precautions to achieve the best results.