Every individual experiences unwanted hair growth on different parts of their body. Removing unwanted hair has become a part and parcel of our personal hygiene routine. If you stay in Pune and are looking for a permanent unwanted hair removal treatment, then your search ends with laser hair removal!
Unwanted Hair Growth And Its Solution
Unwanted hair growth is a problem faced by both men and women due to hormonal changes, genetics, medical conditions, side effects to medication, PCOS, Cushing’s syndrome, etc. The unwanted hair growth is noticeable as one enters their 20s but diagnosing the root cause can help tackle the issue.
Unwanted Hair Removal Solutions Include:
- Temporary Solutions – Shaving, threading, hair removal creams, epilators, and waxing.
- Permanent Solution – Laser hair removal treatment
A laser hair removal treatment is your best bet if you are looking for a long-term solution for unwanted hair growth.
All You Need to Know about Laser Hair Removal Treatment
How Does Laser Treatment Work For Hair Removal?
The hair follicles of the unwanted hair are targeted and destroyed using a laser device. The treatment is based on the selective photothermolysis (SPTL) principle where a specific wavelength of light is emitted by the laser device to destroy the hair follicles with the heat generated.
Both men and women can opt for this treatment; however, men may require more sessions than women as their skin and hair type is different.
What Are The Benefits?
- Pain Less – Minimal pain is experienced in this treatment and can be alleviated easily during the session.
- No Side Effects – Minor side effects such as skin redness and minimal inflammation subside quickly after a session.
- Precision – As the laser device is capable of targeting only the unwanted hair follicles, there is no skin damage to the surrounding areas.
- No More Ingrown Hair – Laser hair removal destroys the hair follicle completely which leaves no risk of ingrown hair.
- Safety – The practitioners are certified and experienced, and the laser devices are US-FDA approved.
Also Read: Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Who Can Get Laser Hair Removal?
Individuals above the age of 18 years are eligible for this treatment. However, people in their puberty, and pregnant and lactating women are not eligible.
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
Typically, 6-8 sessions are recommended for the majority of cases. Smaller areas may take 15-20 minutes each and larger areas or a full body hair removal will require more sessions which can take more than an hour each. The number of sessions depend on the area being treated, equipment used, dermatologist’s experience, etc.
What Kind Of Results Can Be Expected?
Post-treatment, you will notice a visible reduction of unwanted hair on the treated area. It is important to follow all the post-care instructions prescribed by the dermatologist to ensure that your results are maintained.
Is It Painful And What Are The Risks Involved?
It is a painless procedure with no risks involved. This treatment is performed by experienced dermatologists with US-FDA approved equipment like the Soprano Ice.
Why Choose Laser Hair Removal Instead Of Other Hair Removal Methods?
The major reasons for choosing a laser hair removal treatment is it provides long-term results, is a painless procedure, and is more cost-effective in the long run.
Laser Hair Removal Packages Which Are Available In Pune
Listed below are the laser hair removal packages available in Pune:
- Full Body – As the name suggests, allbody areas are
- Full Face – Chin, upper lip, cheeks, forehead, sides of the face, neck, and ears.
- Upper Torso – Chest, abdomen, areola, back, forearms and shoulders.
- Legs – Hipsand
- Bikini Line – Pubic areas in full bikini, Brazilian bikini, and Extended bikini
How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost In Pune?
The average cost of laser hair removal in Pune starts from Rs. 1,500 per session. The final cost is determined according to the body area being treated, the number of sessions, type of laser, etc.
Why You Should Choose Oliva Clinic For Laser Hair Removal In Pune?
You should visit Oliva Clinic for laser hair removal in Pune because we have:
- US-FDA approved equipment and technology
- Well-trained and highly experienced dermatologists
- Protocols which are highly standardized
- Ethical values which are robust
- 1 lakh+ satisfied and happy clients
How To Get Started With Oliva
Say goodbye to all the temporary solutions and opt for a laser hair removal treatment to get permanent relief from your unwanted hair problems.