What information does Oliva Clinic collect?
- Oliva Clinic will only collect personally identifying information and this would be done only with your specific knowledge and consent. Optional information like age, gender, etc. may also be requested.
If you elect to receive our newsletter, your email address will be added to our mailing list. We will only use your e-mail address for that purpose, you will not be put on the mailing lists of any third parties, and neither your email address nor your name or country will not be divulged to anyone else. We will only use these details to post to you about services, offers, discounts, celebration wishes, news and events. Removing yourself from the mailing list will also be easy – just click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails.
How your information would be used?
- Oliva Clinic would use the information to provide you information about services, new development, offers, discounts, celebration wishes, news and events. Oliva Clinic does not sell its users’ e-mail addresses or any other information.
- We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except when required by law. We may also use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
What is cookies & how we use them?
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, gather broad demographic information, and administer our website to cater to your needs.
- We might provide links to external websites whose content we believe might be of interest to our visitors. While these websites have been initially reviewed by our staff for appropriateness for our audience, we do not control the privacy practices of these external sites and we do not conduct ongoing reviews of their privacy practices. These external sites might collect personally identifiable information from visitors. Before using these websites, we recommend that you review their user and privacy policies. Children should always check with their parents or teachers before clicking onto any new sites.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.