Non-surgical Inch Loss And Permanent Fat Reduction Clinics
Advanced Body Contouring Treatment Near You
If you are looking to get a slim and sculpted body, it doesn’t always mean you need to lose a few kilograms. If you want to get rid of excess fat and achieve a toned and shapely physique without dieting, or extensive surgery, then Inch loss treatment is what you need!
Inch loss treatment is a non-surgical procedure aimed at fat-reduction with the help of ultrasound and radiofrequency technology. It helps in getting rid of excess fat deposits in terms of body’s circumference (or inches) not kilos. This is an effective treatment to shed stubborn fat storage from areas such as the waist, the tummy, arms and thighs without weight loss, dietary regimes or any strenuous physical activity.
Here are the top 7 reasons you should opt for inch loss therapy if you want to get back into shape –
- Helps to get rid of unwanted fat cells from any area of the body, primarily from the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, bra fat, flanks and waist.
- The instant inch loss and targeted fat reduction give a desired shape to the body with a more toned and firmer look than before.
- Improves the skin laxity by working on producing more collagen in the target area and prevents the problem of saggy skin after eliminating extra fat.
- It is a non-surgical body reshaping and contouring procedure that delivers sustainable results.
- It has no downtime or side effects.
- The treatment is safe and painless and does not involve any significant discomfort.
- Offers long-lasting satisfaction and helps in future weight management.
The traditional body contouring treatments like a tummy tuck or liposuction are invasive procedures and involve surgical removal of fat under anaesthesia. On the other hand, inch loss treatment program at Oliva is a non-invasive procedure that burns excess fat and helps to lose inches with the natural elimination of fat cells. The inch loss process at Oliva facilitates the loss of accumulated fat from target areas, which remain unaffected despite strenuous workouts or strict dieting and enhances the body shape.
The fat loss process starts when the body burns stubborn fat and converts them into usable energy which, in turn, causes fat cells or adipocytes to shrink. The lymphatic system helps in the disposal of destroyed fat cell membranes, as the fat gets discharged between the cells. With the help of some biochemical steps and enzymes, the fat converts into protein. It further converts into free glycerol and fatty acids before it completely breaks down to a single triglyceride molecule for metabolism in the liver and eventual excretion from the body after decay.
Inch loss treatment at Oliva uses ultrasound technology and offers a non-surgical solution aimed at diminishing excess fat and cellulite from any target area of the body. The guided impulse waves of ultrasound energy with varied frequencies target and destroy subcutaneous fat cells beneath the skin. By creating massive oscillations and microscopic implosions, the fat cells expand and burst, resulting in their discharge into the lymphatic system. The subsequent application of radiofrequency causes further tightening of lax skin because of the heating of the deeper layers.
- Belly Fat Removal – Inch loss treatment is highly effective in getting rid of excess belly fat, especially if one has a high waist circumference – over 90cm for men and over 80cm for women.
- Other Body Fat – The treatment helps in body contouring to get a firmer and more toned physique than before minus surgery. It helps in instant inch loss from some problematic areas of the body such as love handles (flanks), saddlebags (outer thighs), upper arms, inner thighs and bra fat with zero downtime. There is no incision, blood loss, scarring or any significant discomfort during or after the treatment.
Inch loss treatment at Oliva may involve the below steps:
- It begins with a one on one consultation with an experienced doctor and a thorough assessment of the target area that helps him/her create a tailor-made treatment plan based on your individual body contouring needs. It may involve the following:
1. Body composition analysis
2. BMI assessment
3. Diagnosis of any underlying medical conditions.
- Depending on your skin laxity, BMI, percentage of fat under the skin and underlying medical conditions, the doctor will recommend a customised treatment plan utilising ultrasound energy either as a standalone modality or in combination with radiofrequency energy. He will also decide the number of sessions you need to achieve the best results.
- During the treatment session, the doctor will use the latest UDFDA approved and globally-renowned Accent Prime technology to destroy stubborn fat cells and achieve an improved shape of the targeted areas. After identifying the problem areas, the doctor will customise the frequency of ultrasound waves with the help of an applicator for the recommended duration to accelerate the elimination of fat deposits by the lymphatic system.
- The length of the procedure depends on the affected area of the body and may range between 45 minutes and two hours for each target area.
- Post-care guidance and maintenance sessions will help clients enjoy sustainable results and long-lasting satisfaction.
Your doctor may advise the following steps after your treatment session:
- Maintain your healthy eating habits and follow a low-calorie diet as recommended by your dietician at Oliva.
- Stay adequately hydrated and drink tepid water before and after the session.
- Do brisk walking or jogging to use up the mobilised fat, accelerate further fat removal and prevent it from getting stored again.
To book an appointment at your nearest laser clinic, call 1-800-103-3893. You can also fill the ‘Book Appointment’ form on the top-right corner of this page. Our branches are available at:
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Inch Loss Treatment Before And After Results
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of Inch Loss Treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Laser hair removal
Reviewed us for : Laser Hair Removal
Reviewed us for : Dull Skin Treatment
Reviewed us for : Acne Scar Treatment
Reviewed us for : Mole Removal
Reviewed us for : Skin Lightening Treatment
T.S. Maria Natasha
Reviewed us for : Pimple Treatment
Reviewed us for : Hair Regrowth Treatment
Raymond Savio Das
Reviewed us for : Pimple Treatment
I Prefer and Recommend Oliva
Reviewed us for : Laser Hair Removal
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 2,50,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions on Inch Loss Treatment
Any individual above 18 years of age with a BMI below 30 who wants to gain the desired shape with a proper body contour and get rid of excess fat in body areas such as the abdomen, waist, flanks and arms can opt for inch loss treatment. Those who are eager to shed weight without any surgical procedure or those who failed in getting rid of stubborn fat even after following strict weight loss programs or dietary regime are ideal candidates for this non-invasive body contouring procedure.
However, pregnant women or patients having heart and liver diseases or those on pacemakers should avoid undergoing this treatment.
Inch loss treatment at Oliva is an entirely safe procedure that experienced doctors perform using the latest USFDA approved equipment. The use of ultrasound and radiofrequency-based technologies are clinically proven to achieve unwanted fat reduction and shape specific body areas with the help of collagen remodelling.
Doctors may recommend 4-8 sessions to help you get back in shape with an interval of up to 7 to 14 days between each session. However, the number of sessions a client needs is subjective and based on the underlying condition, the BMI, target area and other factors that vary from one individual to another.
Yes, it offers a permanent and long-lasting reduction of stubborn fat if you complement the treatment with a maintenance plan that involves following the recommended dietary changes and exercise regimen.
No. Critically ill individuals are often on specific drugs, and the inch loss treatment may affect their weight and circulatory system.
You can monitor your inch loss and measure the results by noting a visible drop in your outfit size at the end of the treatment.
Losing inches is as important as losing weight in your journey towards maintaining a healthy waist size and ideal waist-to-hip ratio. Moreover, abdominal obesity and excess fat around your waist increase your risk of suffering from metabolic syndrome. So, losing inches from specific areas of the body and following a healthy diet and a workout routine can help you prevent lifestyle diseases and remain in shape even after the treatment is over.