Radiofrequency Microneedling (RF Microneedling) is a new-age technology that helps in improving the skin texture. It helps in rejuvenating your skin and visibly reducing acne scars, open pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, sagging and dullness.
What Is Radiofrequency(RF) Microneedling?
RF Microneedling (MNRF) is a minimally invasive technique that combines the traditional micro-needling procedure effectively with the element of radio frequency energy to rejuvenate the appearance of your skin. The RF pulse carried through fractional technique deep into the dermis enhances skin tightening and reduces acne scars by stimulating the synthesis of both collagen and elastin. The entire procedure causes minimal damage to the upper layers of skin; therefore, it involves marginal downtime.
Must Read: What’s The Best Treatment For Acne Scars?
Benefits Of Radiofrequency Microneedling Treatment
MNRF is a “one shop stop” solution for problematic skin. Let’s look at some of the benefits of micro needling therapy.
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Rejuvenates and tightens skin
- Reduces acne scars, skin pigmentation, open pores, and stretch marks
Common Application Of Fractional RF Microneedling
RF Microneedling is a procedure that is suitable for all skin types and offers a wide range of benefits for each skin indication. MNRF helps treat the following:
- Scars due to inflammatory acne especially rolling and box scars
- Minor hypertrophic scars due to acne, vaccination, burns, and chickenpox
- Large open pores
- Saggy skin, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Dull complexion
Must Read: Which Treatment Is Best For Skin Whitening?
What Is The RF Microneedling Treatment Procedure?
An hour before your MNRF procedure, your dermatologist may apply numbing cream on the target area to avoid any pain or discomfort. He will then proceed to use the advanced equipment by gently pressing it on your skin. This will enable the needles in the tip to deposit the radiofrequency energy at the desired depth. The skin specialist controls the depth of the penetration of the microneedles with precision and continues the process until he achieves desirable results.
Watch this informative video on Secret RF Micro-needling
How Much Does RF Microneedling Cost In India?
A single session of fractional Radio Frequency Micro-Needling treatment in any reputed skin clinic in India costs from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000 per session. The overall cost of this treatment may vary from one person to another based on the severity of the condition, the target area, the thickness of the skin and the number of sessions recommended.
The price mentioned here is indicative only and may vary from one clinic to another based on its reputation, location, equipment used and the experience of the doctor. It is advisable to visit a dermatology clinic to know the exact cost of the MNRF treatment.
Common Side Effects Of RF Microneedling
Here are a few minor side effects of MNRF.
- Some patients may feel initial discomfort during the procedure.
- RF Microneedling may cause mild swelling and redness, which is normal and generally subside within an hour or so.
- You may develop mild tiny crusts on the target area after the procedure. The dermatologists recommend not to pick the scabs with bare hands, and let them fall on their own.
Micro-needling Radio Frequency Before & After Results
Secret RF procedure before and after image:
RF Microneedling Treatment After-Care Tips
Here are a few do’s and don’ts you need to follow after undergoing MNRF treatment
- Make sure you regularly use a non-comedogenic sunscreen with minimum SPF 30+.
- Strictly follow the skin care regimen your dermatologist suggests.
- Avoid salon procedure for a week.
Remember, MNRF does not just treat acne scars, but it can also help you get beautiful skin.
Now, that you know all about RF micro-needling go ahead and book an appointment at your nearest Oliva Skin Clinic and experience the best dermatological care in the country!