Hair loss causing thinning of hair or baldness is a common problem for men and women alike. While in some, the hair loss treatments are effective at early detection of the problem, there are certain cases which are quite severe where these treatments are of trivial use.
Depending on the recession of hair line from front backwards (Norwood Hamilton grading of baldness) in males, third to fifth stage of baldness and for females in second or third (Ludwig’s grading)stages of baldness, Hair Transplantation is the most appropriate form of treatment.
Oliva brings you a reason to smile as you would be in safe hands with its experienced, qualified, and accredited hair transplantation team.
- Hair transplantation is relocationof hair from the back and sidesof the scalp to the thinning orbalding areas.
- It is a simple outpatient surgerydone under local anesthesia whichensures naturally growingtransplanted hair.
- Human hair grows in tiny clusters(two to many) called follicular units.These are pivotal in hair transplantation.
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)In this process, a strip of skin with hair is removed from the donor site (back & sides of the scalp) and it is then divided micro-surgically. Follicles are then separated from the donor strip carefully. Once that is done, the grafts are inserted into the pre-cut mini and micro-slits at the recipient area of the scalp.This is one process where large number of grafts (approximately 4000) can be inserted in a single session. The survival rate of the transplanted grafts is high and there is minimal wastage. The hair density is greater and this is a worldwide accepted procedure. Above all, this is a swift process and doesn’t consume much time.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)This is more suitable for small requirement of graft insertion (around 800-1200) and is effective in tight scalps. Here, individual follicular units are extracted and inserted in the recipient thinned out areas. There are no sutures or scars involved post this process though it takes time. But on the brighter side, it heals quickly and the process is less invasive causing very less pain.
- Oliva has emerged as the leader in HairTransplant technology catering todifferent forms of hair loss problems.The ability to come up with theapt solutions has made us anextremely popular choice among all.
- We are accredited by esteemedentities such as ABHRS, AssociationOf Plastic Surgeons of India,AAHRS, and others.
- Our team comprises of 12technicians who are dedicatedexclusively for hair transplantation.
- Entire team of doctors andtechnicians are trained in Europe atone of the best institutes in the world.
- Oliva has the best infrastructurecomprising of state-of-the-art theatersequipped with latest LED lightsfrom Germany (imported LED lightsemit very little heat thereby increasinggraft survival) which helps in givingvery good results.
- We use the latest version ofMeiji microscopes imported from Japan.
- We have an internal sterilizationunit where the procedure is done inutmost hygienic conditions withthorough aseptic precautions.
- Oliva believes in giving the bestand comfortable experience to its clients.The amenities are world class withwi-fi facility, satellite television, andlunch during procedure.
- Oliva has become the sought afterdestination for many because it offersa safe and caring environmentwith personalized attention and respectfor privacy.
- The art of creating a natural hairlinecan be mastered only by years ofexperience and expertise.Oliva is known for creating naturallooking hairlines.
- Last but not the least, Olivabelieves in delivering the best possibleresults without compromising thequality and safety of the client.
The effectiveness of Olive’s Hair Free Gentle Touch Laser treatment can be seen in just 6 sessions with upto 90% hair reduction.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Hair Transplantation
Photos Of Actual Clients
Check out the real images of our clients before and after the sessions of hair transplant at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Reviewed us for :
Laser Mole Removal Treatment
Reviewed us for : Mole Removal
Fantastic Skin Clinic
Reviewed us for : Tattoo Removal
Best Anti-Aging Treatments
Reviewed us for : Anti-Aging Treatment
Superb Results & Service
Reviewed us for : Dull Skin Treatment
Satisfactory Procedure & Results
Reviewed us for : Wart Removal
Cooperative & Friendly
Reviewed us for : Pigmentation treatment
Reviewed us for : Acne Scar Treatment
Pimples & Acne Solution
Reviewed us for : Pimple Treatment
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 2,50,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions on Hair Transplantation
PRP treatment is suggested when baldness in men and women is at an early stage whereas Hair Transplantation is advised only when the baldness quotient is extreme.
Yes, this is the only known solution for bringing back a hairline and lost hair.
A common side effect is a hemorrhage which is noticed during or after the procedure. But this occurs when the surgeon is inexperienced. Oliva doesn’t have this issue thanks to the presence of highly experienced dermatologists. There could also be other effects such as thinning of hair, itching, scarring, cysts, swelling, bleeding, pain, and numbness but all these are temporary.