Nonsurgical Weight Management Solution
Scientific Treatment To Manage & Obesity
Are you aware that a BMI (Body Mass Index) between 30 and 40 kg/m2 can reduce your lifespan by up to 10 years? Do you know that up to 38% of the rural population and nearly 50% of people living in India’s urban areas are obese? If you are looking for a sustainable weight management program recommended by top nutritionists for weight loss, your search ends here! Read on to know more!
Over 3.4 million deaths occur globally every year due to obesity! It is critical to check out the health complications associated with obesity:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Hypertension, stroke, coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure
- Dyslipidemia (increased amount of lipids in the blood)
- Asthma, sleep apnea and pulmonary embolism (blocked arteries in the lungs)
- Back pain and osteoarthritis
- Cholelithiasis (gall bladder stones), acute pancreatitis and Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Arteriosclerosis (reduced blood flow due to plaque build-up in the walls of arteries)
- Nephropathy (decreased kidney function)
- Retinopathy (damaged retina due to prolonged diabetes)
- Breast, endometrial, ovarian, colorectal, oesophageal, kidney, pancreatic and prostate cancer
- Decreased life expectancy
- Increased difficulty in sexual activity, high-risk pregnancy and abortion
- Chronic body image issues and mood disorder along with abnormal eating behaviours and weak interpersonal communication skills
- Increased burden of health-care expenditure due to medical complications
So if you want to avert the above adverse effects, take action now! Obesity is preventable if you follow a sustainable nutritional plan and workout regularly under the guidance of experts.
A fat loss program is the need of the hour for all, including those who have ‘skinny fat’ besides being in popular demand among the overweight population. Although lean people have an ideal BMI, they may have a high risk of metabolic obesity due to excessive visceral fat and less muscle mass.
However, this also explains the spurt in dubious weight management clinics that promise instant results! Read the next section to learn how not to fall prey to their misleading marketing blitzkrieg and choose a scientifically-proven, holistic and healthy weight control treatment plan to prevent obesity and prolong life.
Oliva brings to you a comprehensive weight management program that guarantees long-term health benefits by focusing on fat reduction with the help of medically-backed, customised and sustainable lifestyle changes.
It also works well as an obesity management program if the reading on your weighing scale sets the alarms bells ringing. It not only helps you achieve your ideal BMI but enhances your quality of life by preventing obesity-related diseases.
Oliva’s signature weight management program is one of its kind. As its name suggests, it aims at helping you achieve health goals that transcend the weighing scale. Learn what makes this weight control treatment truly path-breaking:
- Prevents obesity, metabolic syndrome and chronic lifestyle diseases
- Ensures sustainable fat reduction instead of rapid weight loss
- Fosters the health benefits of maintaining ideal weight across genders and ages
- Inculcates healthy eating habits for life instead of suggesting crash diets
- Encourages you to add a workout regimen in your daily routine
- Corrects any nutritional deficiency and keeps you ahead of your calorie count
- 100% safe program backed by the best nutritionists for weight loss with no unwanted therapies
If you are looking for non-surgical obesity management options, our team of experienced nutritionists can help you. Unlike dieticians at bariatric surgery hospitals/obesity clinics, they don’t just hand out diet charts based on the logic of creating a calorie deficit. With their rich experience in weight management, they “do not have a one-size-fits-all’ attitude.
They specialise in offering evidence-based and custom-made meal plans based on your eating habits, cultural preferences and lifestyle for safe and sustainable fat loss. They also keep an eye on your nutrient requirement and comorbidities and keep improvising the meal plans based on your progress and comfort. They not only ensure the best results of weight management but inculcate healthy eating habits for life!
Here are the steps you can expect when you enrol for our revolutionary ‘Beyond Weight Loss’ program:
- Initial Consultation: We will create your unique ‘Metabolic fingerprint’, including your vital statistics, waist-hip ratio and Body Composition Analysis (BCA) that will provide insights into your body fat percentage, BMI, basal metabolic rate and muscle mass. Our experienced nutritionists will note your medical records, family history of obesity, the onset of weight gain, eating habits, lifestyle practices, previous attempts at weight loss and current medications. Our medical team may advise a few blood investigations if necessary.
- Sustainable Nutritional Advice: Our qualified nutritionists will prepare a personalised meal plan with realistic goal setting for fat loss. They will gradually try to wean you off junk foods and encourage you to stay ahead of your calorie count.
- Holistic Health Goals: Our in-house medical experts may recommend health supplements and medication based on your hormonal health and nutritional status.
- Customised Exercise Prescription: Our certified fitness trainer will recommend a tailor-made workout regimen based on your baseline weight and activity levels, underlying health condition and targeted weight loss and heart rate.
- Diligent Follow-Ups: Weekly telephonic reviews and fortnightly in-clinic/video consultation with the assigned nutritionist for detailed tracking of progress and overcoming roadblocks. Our experts will revise the meal plans based on your comfort and the latest readings of BCA.
- Extended Support: Monthly telephonic review and quarterly personal or video consultation to prevent weight regain during the defined maintenance phase based on the package availed.
Oliva’s ‘Beyond Weight Loss’ program is ahead of the curve as it has the following unmatched advantages:
- Easy, safe, natural and healthy fat loss
- Long term successful weight management
- Improved health and increased energy levels
- Controlled glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c) levels
- Better management of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol and hypertension
- Lowered risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Decreased risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Alleviation of inflammatory joint problems
- Reduced incidences of obstructive sleep apnea with weight reduction
- Better sleep, enhanced quality of life, upbeat mood and improved mobility
Here are the top reasons why Oliva is the best bet for holistic weight management:
- In-depth understanding of body composition beyond BMI
- Single-minded commitment to ensure fat reduction, not just weight loss
- Insight into hormonal and behavioural factors that cause obesity
- An unmatched comprehensive and scientific approach to improve health parameters and prevent obesity
- 100% honest program that does not promise instant weight loss using dubious machines and spurious methods for a placebo effect
- Personalised solutions at an affordable price is a part of our conscious effort to encourage a lifestyle revolution
Pre-defined maintenance phase included in every package to ensure you enjoy sustainable results
If finding the best weight management solution is on your mind, you can book an appointment at your nearest Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic online or over the phone by dialling 1800-103-3893. Our customer care team will schedule your consultation based on your convenience.
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
The ideal BMI for Indian adults is 23kg/m2, while people with BMI of 23-25 kg/m2 fall in the overweight category, those having a BMI ranging from 25-28 kg/m2 are obese.
Abdominal obesity refers to a high ratio of waist and hip circumference or WHR. According to the World Health Organisation, a WHR of .9 in men and .85 in women indicates excessive fat accumulation in the abdominal cavity. It also suggests an increased risk of cardiovascular complications and lifestyle diseases like diabetes.
We do not promise rapid weight loss at Oliva but target up to .5-1kg fat reduction per week. However, the results may vary based on critical factors like baseline weight, health conditions and your commitment to follow the nutritional advice and exercise prescription shared by our weight management experts.
Yes, those suffering from lifestyle diseases can enrol for this weight management program if their underlying conditions and vital parameters are stable. However, it is not advisable for critically ill people.
Yes, it is a scientific program to ensure safe and natural fat loss and sustainable weight management.
Well, our experienced team of nutritionists and our in-house fitness trainer excel at offering customised solutions. You can share your feedback if any, during your regular review with our experts to make your weight loss journey more comfortable.
Yes, our top nutritionists have a holistic approach to meal planning for safe, medically-sound and sustainable weight management.
Yes, our certified fitness expert will customise the exercise regimen for you based on your current weight, health conditions and activity levels and targeted weight loss and heart rate.
You can choose the program’s duration from various options, starting from three months up to a year. Each of the packages includes both defined active and maintenance phase to deliver the best results.
No, Body contouring is an optional service available at Oliva to help you improve your overall shape and flaunt a toned look minus saggy skin after appreciable weight loss.