Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE VISITING US?
- Clinic timings – Monday-Sunday: 10 AM – 8 PM
- Consultation fee – Rs 600
- Available payment options – Cash, Cheque, Credit/Debit Cards and Internet Banking
- Prescription – Available post-consultation
- The minimum age for treatment – 18 years and above
- Procedure performed by – Experienced skin doctors and certified therapists
How Do I Book An Appointment At Your Clinic?
We have state-of-the-art skin and hair clinic in Kochi. You can call us at 1800-103-3893 or click on our BOOK APPOINTMENT tab at the top right corner. Our expert will get in touch with you on top priority to fix your appointment at a preferred time and date.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIALISED TREATMENTS AVAILABLE AT OLIVA SKIN & HAIR CLINIC?
Our expert doctors at Oliva, specialise in the following:
- Clinical Treatments For Dermatology Concerns – We offer consultations and clinical treatments for a range of skin, hair and nail diseases and conditions like psoriasis, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, skin rashes, skin allergies and more.
- Skin Solutions – We offer advanced dermatology treatments to effectively reduce pimple (acne vulgaris), acne scars, skin pigmentation, birthmarks, open pores and tanning. An array of services are available at Oliva that involve the use of the latest laser-based technology and specialised chemical peel formulations to enhance your skin tone and texture.
- Hair Treatments – You may be looking for safe and effective procedures for reducing unwanted hair growth, acute hair loss, pattern baldness, thinning hair, receding hairline and patchy hair loss(alopecia areata). We offer customised laser hair removal services and PRP hair regrowth therapy to overcome these issues.
- Facial Aesthetic Services – At Oliva you can opt for specialised aesthetic solutions to prevent the appearance of visible signs of ageing like botulinum toxin for removing wrinkles and fine lines, dermal fillers for treating saggy skin and tear trough, chemical peels for dark circles, high-intensity focused ultrasound or HIFU treatment for reduction of double chin, facial enhancements and improvement of jawline.
How Does the Treatment Process Work At Oliva?
Step 1: The process begins with scheduling an appointment at Oliva Clinic. If you are a first-time visitor at our clinic, you will have to register with us by filling out a form with your contact details and medical history.
Step 2: After this, you will have a one-on-one consultation with one of our experienced skin specialists. He or she will first assess your skin and hair type and the current dermatological concern, provide a diagnosis and then recommend a holistic treatment.
Step 3: After the consultation, procedure related information and available packages are discussed with you.
What Is A Customised Treatment Plan?
A customised treatment plan is one that suits your unique skin and hair type and addresses the root cause of your concern based on your medical history. It is a safer alternative to a one-size-fits-all package that has higher chances of leading to allergic reactions, side effects and poor results.
Are These Treatments Safe? What’s The Success Rate?
At Oliva, we prioritise client safety. Experienced dermatologists lead all our treatments while trained therapists assist them during the session. Our team follows strict protocols while performing all procedures in a sterile environment using the latest US-FDA approved technology. Our doctors offer holistic treatments to minimise the risk of infections and side effects and give optimal results. Our dermatologists and therapists have conducted thousands of successful procedures.
So rest assured that you are about to consult our clinics in Kochi.
What Are The Facilities, Equipment and Tools Available At Oliva?
All our state-of-the-art clinic facilities have the latest US-FDA approved equipment, including the following:
- Soprano Ice, one of the most expensive and advanced technologies available for laser hair reduction
- Unique double spin method to ensure the highest quality growth factors for PRP
- iPixel for fractional laser resurfacing and Secret RF advanced radio frequency technology for scar reduction and removal
HOW IS OLIVA CLINIC DIFFERENT FROM CORPORATE HOSPITALS?
At corporate hospitals, it’s hard to get personalised care and customised treatments. Moreover, hospital queues always come with long waiting times. At Oliva Clinic, everything from experienced dermatologists, trained therapists, pharmacy, to state-of-the-art technology is available under one roof, giving you the comfort, convenience, efficiency, expertise and professional care that you can’t get anywhere else.