Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE VISITING US?
- Clinic timings – Monday-Sunday: 10 AM – 8 PM
- Consultation fee – Rs 600
- Available payment options – Cash, Cheque, Credit/Debit Cards, Internet Banking
- Prescription – Available post-consultation
- The minimum age for treatment – 18 years and above
- Procedure performed by – Experienced skin doctors and certified therapists
How Do I Book An Appointment At Your Clinic?
We have three state-of-the-art skin and hair clinics in Chennai. You can call us at 1800-103-3893 or click on our BOOK APPOINTMENT tab at the top right corner. Our expert will get in touch with you on top priority to fix your appointment at a preferred time and date.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIALISED TREATMENTS AVAILABLE AT OLIVA SKIN & HAIR CLINIC?
Our experienced team of dermatologists at Oliva specialises in the following:
- Clinical Treatments For Dermatology Concerns – We offer consultations and clinical treatments for a range of skin, hair and nail diseases and conditions like psoriasis, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, skin rashes, skin allergies and more.
- Skin Solutions – We offer advanced dermatology treatments to effectively reduce pimples (acne vulgaris), acne scars, skin pigmentation, birthmarks, open pores and tanning. Our medical team is adept at using the latest laser-based technology, micro-needling radiofrequency and specialised chemical peel formulations to enhance your skin tone and texture notably.
- Hair Treatments – You may be looking for safe and effective procedures for reducing unwanted hair growth, acute hair loss, pattern baldness, thinning hair, receding hairline and patchy hair loss (alopecia areata). We offer customised laser hair removal services and non-surgical Hair Regrowth Therapy to overcome these issues.
- Facial Aesthetic Services – At Oliva, you can opt for specialised aesthetic solutions to minimise visible signs of ageing like botulinum toxin for reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Our expert doctors may recommend dermal fillers to treat saggy skin and tear trough and chemical peels to alleviate dark circles., They excel at performing high-intensity focused ultrasound or HIFU treatment to reduce your double chin, enhance your facial features and define your jawline. We also offer Oliva’s Signature Facial to prolong our advanced treatment’s results and maintain your skin’s youthful radiance.
- Non-surgical Body Contouring Treatment – Our team of experienced dermatologists excel at performing inch loss treatment minus surgeries, blood loss and cuts. The combined use of advanced ultrasound technology and radiofrequency waves ensures a permanent reduction of stubborn fat and prevents skin laxity. Post-treatment dietary counselling helps you enjoy long-lasting results.
- Beyond Weight Loss Program – Our team of experienced nutritionists and certified fitness trainers provide customised solutions based on your baseline weight, underlying health condition, culinary preferences, activity levels, lifestyle habits and targeted fat reduction. We encourage a lifestyle revolution for safe, effective, and natural weight management minus dubious pills, massages and therapies to ensure you enjoy long-term health benefits.
How Does the Treatment Process Work At Oliva?
Step 1: The process begins with scheduling an appointment at Oliva Clinic. If you are a first-time visitor at our clinic, you will have to register with us by filling out a form with your contact details and medical history.
Step 2: After this, you will have a one-on-one consultation with one of our experienced skin specialists. He or she will first assess your skin and hair type and the current dermatological concern, provide a diagnosis and then recommend a holistic treatment.
Step 3: After the consultation, procedure related information and available packages are discussed with you.
What Is A Customised Treatment Plan?
A customised treatment plan is one that suits your unique skin and hair type and addresses the root cause of your concern based on your medical history. It is a safer alternative to a one-size-fits-all package that has higher chances of leading to allergic reactions, side effects and poor results.
Are These Treatments Safe? What’s The Success Rate?
At Oliva, we prioritise client safety. Experienced dermatologists lead all our treatments while trained therapists assist them during the session. Our team follows strict protocols while performing all procedures in a sterile environment using the latest US-FDA approved technology. Our doctors offer holistic treatments to minimise the risk of infections and side effects and give optimal results. Our dermatologists and therapists have conducted thousands of successful procedures.
So rest assured that you are about to consult one of the best clinics in Chennai.
What Are The Facilities, Equipment and Tools Available At Oliva?
Equipped with cutting-edge technology, all our state-of-the-art clinic facilities provide the best results of advanced medico-aesthetic treatments:
- USFDA-approved Soprano Ice is one of the most expensive and advanced laser equipment available for precise, painless and permanent laser hair reduction.
- The unique double spin method and centrifuge technology ensure we deliver the best natural Hair Regrowth Therapy results, an advanced USFDA-approved treatment for hair loss.
- USFDA-approved iPixel technology for fractional laser resurfacing helps precisely and painlessly reduce acne scars to reveal blemish-free skin.
- USFDA-approved Secret RF for advanced micro-needling radiofrequency treatment ensures you enjoy a visible improvement in the scarred tissue’s appearance.
- USFDA-approved Accent Prime for inch loss uses dual ultrasound and radiofrequency technology to precisely target the subcutaneous fat and prevent skin sagging.
- Based on the European Union’s directives and standards, the TriPollar® RF and ultrasound technology helps repair, replenish and rejuvenate your skin to restore its youthful radiance. Our experienced dermatologists use it for delivering the best results of Oliva’s Signature Facial
HOW IS OLIVA CLINIC DIFFERENT FROM CORPORATE HOSPITALS?
At corporate hospitals, it’s hard to get personalised care and customised treatments. Moreover, hospital queues always come with long waiting times. At Oliva Clinic, everything from experienced dermatologists, trained therapists, pharmacy, to state-of-the-art technology is available under one roof, giving you the comfort, convenience, efficiency, expertise and professional care that you can’t get anywhere else.