Medi Facial: A Revolutionary Way To Treat Your Skin
Repair, Balance, Hydrate And Nourish Your Skin
Most of us opt for monthly facials as a beauty ritual for rejuvenating our skin. However, these salon facials involve harsh chemicals and bleaches that provide only temporary results and do more harm than good to our skin. Read on to know the safest bet to attain radiant and rejuvenated skin!
What Is A Medical Facial?
Medical Facial, popularly known as Medi-Facial, is a skin treatment for improving the skin tone, texture and collagen production, thereby, slowing down ageing. Backed by medical science, it is more effective than harsh chemical-based salon facials and offers tremendous skin benefits in the long run without any side-effects.
What Is Oliva’s Signature Facial?
Performed under the supervision of Oliva’s team of rigorously-trained dermatologists, Oliva’s Signature Facial uses medically-proven ingredients and cutting-edge radiofrequency and ultrasound technology to assure most effective results. It is an advanced facial that offers customised care for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It repairs, replenishes and rejuvenates to ensure you enjoy luminous skin that steals the spotlight wherever you go!
What Are The Benefits Of Signature Facial?
Oliva’s Signature Facial is a safe and versatile treatment suitable for oily, dry and normal skin types. It offers multiple benefits, including the following:
- Revitalises dull skin
- Improves skin texture
- Smoothens the skin
- Rejuvenates & ensures a youthful glow
- Maintains the pH balance of oily skin and grants a shine-free look
- Provides a visibly brighter skin tone after every session
- Enhances skin’s firmness (due to collagen modulation using radiofrequency technology)
- High safety index, even for easily irritated delicate skin
- A quick and comfortable procedure with zero downtime
What Makes Our Signature Facial The New Super-Facial?
It is a science-backed facial procedure that uses the perfect combination of cutting edge TriPollar® RF and ultrasound technology and curated active ingredients for delivering the best results. This replenishes cellular metabolism, ensures skin renewal and optimises absorption for enhanced repair and replenishment. Unlike other technologies, Oliva’s Signature Facial utilises natural oxygen from within, resulting in effective treatment and immediate results.
Our unique features include:
- Internationally marketed state-of-the-art Medi-Facial advice
- Treatment consists of gentle TriPollar® RF radiofrequency to maintain the firmness of the skin
- And ultrasound technology to aid the trans-epidermal delivery of active substances
What Are The Types Of Medi-Facials Available At Oliva?
The different types of Medi-Facials available at Oliva cater to varied skin needs such as oil contract and desire for a brighter complexion.
What Are The Active Ingredients Used For Oliva’s Signature Facial?
The ingredients used for Oliva’s Signature Facial come with a high level of conscientiousness, and their features include the following:
- Not tested on animals
- No added colours or fragrances
- Botanicals, including bamboo and camu camu to maintain the pH balance of oily skin
- Natural antioxidants such as Horsetail extract, caffeic acid, ferulic acid and vitamin C to minimise the damage caused by pollution and poor lifestyle habits
- Protectants like Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides to prevent dehydration and dryness of skin
- Exfoliating agents like salicylic acid, mandelic acid and retinyl palmitate and nourishing agents ingredients like Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Shea butter
- Anti-ageing ingredients like red algae, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract (Edelweiss) and Palmitoyl Peptide Complex to stimulate the repair process in the deeper tissue and minimise sun damage
- Brightening agents like kojic acid, alpha arbutin, azelaic acid, Opuntia fruit extract and Carrot extract, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine and Diacetyl Boldine
- Plant-based anti-acne agents like Oligopeptide-10 Complex with proven anti-microbial properties
What Does The Procedure Include?
Oliva’s revolutionary 3-in-1 Signature Facial is the safest way to maintain the youthful radiance of your skin and comprised the following steps:
Exfoliate. Oxygenate. Infuse.
- Step 1: Exfoliation
It reduces the layer of dead cells using oxypods.
- Step 2: Oxygenation
It increases the supply of natural oxygen to the skin.
- Step 3: Nourishment
It ensures deep skin nourishment by infusing revitalising nutrients.
What To Expect After Undergoing Signature Facial Treatment?
You can expect glowing smooth and rejuvenated skin soon after the session. You can note a visibly brighter complexion and progressive improvement in your skin texture after every session.
Why Choose Oliva?
Here are the top reasons why you should choose Oliva for our revolutionary 3-in-1 Signature Facial:
- Leading team of rigorously trained dermatologists and certified skin therapists
- Unparalleled commitment to stringent safety and hygiene protocols
- Latest technology and top-notch equipment, which conform to the EU’s safety standards
- Maintain a sterile environment and world-class facilities to prioritise client comfort and privacy
- Awarded by the industry for unmatched expertise in performing advanced skin-care treatments
- Rated 91% on the satisfaction scale by over 2.5 lakh happy customers
How To Get Started?
Book an appointment online or over the phone by dialling 1800-103-3893. Our customer care team will schedule an appointment with an experienced dermatologist at your preferred time and convenience.
The average number of sessions that Oliva’s dermatologists recommend is four. However, our medical team excels at offering customised solutions and suggests the number of sessions based on each individual’s specific skin type and concern
There are no significant side-effects of the Signature Facial. Although there are chances of breakouts after the service due to purging that follows exfoliation you need not worry as our experienced dermatologists help minimise them.
Well, Oliva’s Signature Facial is a quick and comfortable procedure with zero downtime.
The treatment is virtually painless. However, one may temporarily feel mild tingling and burning sensation during exfoliation, which subsides immediately.
You can notice a notable improvement in the tone and texture of your skin immediately after the session. You can attain a brighter complexion and smoother skin as each session progresses.
The results usually last for up to 14 days after each session, and you can prolong them further with diligent skin-care as recommended by our experienced dermatologists.
Absolutely! Availing the Signature facial service 2-3 days before your big day will ensure your skin look its healthiest and radiant best!
You can apply makeup the very next day after the session. You may even use it on the day of the service too.
Absolutely! You can opt for Oliva’s Signature Facial a week after availing our other skin services, including peels, laser hair reduction, laser toning, Ultralift (HIFU + intragen), Ultrascupt (HIFU) and Botox treatments. However, you need to observe an interval of four weeks before undergoing filler treatment.
An oxypod comprises therapeutic active ingredients in their solid dormant state minus any chemicals, dyes, or preservatives. These elements become activated during the procedure, which guarantees maximum performance, freshness and optimal and sustainable results.