Anti-Ageing Treatment For Youthful Skin
Best Way to Reduce Signs of Ageing – 100% Safe & Non-Surgical
Signs of ageing appear due to the structural changes in the skin as we grow old. Skin ageing can be due to internal and external factors such as prolonged sun exposure, a long term improper skin-care regimen and other underlying medical issues that affect skin regeneration. Premature skin ageing results in wrinkles, volume loss, fine lines, sagging, open pores, dull skin and patchy complexion.
Find out about advanced anti-ageing solutions performed by top dermatologists using USFDA-approved technology that can help reverse the visible signs of ageing to restore your skin’s youthful appeal, right here!
Common Signs Of Ageing Skin:
The various ageing skin issues include –
- Dull Skin: As skin ages, its ability to produce new cells to replace the dead cells on the skin’s surface slows down. This build-up of dead cells makes the skin look dull, rough and lacklustre.
- Uneven Skin Tone: The overproduction of melanin pigment due to excessive sun exposure or hormonal factors leads to uneven skin tone in the form of age spots, melasma, irregular and dark patches on the lips, chin or dark circles around the eyes, and scarring after breakouts. These lead to a patchy complexion that becomes more pronounced as we age.
- Wrinkles: Folds and ridges form in ageing skin due to the loss of structural proteins called collagen and elastin.
- Open Pores: Often, open pores enlarge and look prominent with age due to the constant loss of collagen and excessive sebum production by the skin’s sebaceous glands.
- Fine Lines: These are initial signs of ageing that occur as shallow creases in the skin due to the natural breakdown of collagen and elastin proteins. Some examples include horizontal forehead lines, glabellar lines on the mid-brow region, laughter lines around the mouth and bunny lines on the upper nose region, which appear with regular muscle movement and may eventually lead to permanent wrinkles.
- Saggy Skin: Sagging or loose skin is a common concern on the face, especially around the eyelids, cheeks and chin besides the neck. It occurs mainly due to the loss of collagen and elastin fibres in the skin due to ageing.
- Volume Loss: As we age, the skin loses volume and suppleness due to a reduction in collagen, bone demineralisation and fat loss prominently in areas such as the cheeks, neck and under the eyes.
Now that you know about common ageing skin complaints, check out advanced aesthetic solutions to reduce them visibly.
Oliva’s Best Professional Anti-Ageing Solutions:
Even though ageing is inevitable, there is a possibility to minimise the signs that appear prematurely so that your skin looks young and flawless. Dermatologists at Oliva customise these professional solutions as per your specific concerns to treat the signs of ageing and give natural-looking results –
- Laser Toning: It is a precise procedure that uses a laser beam with customisable parameters to rejuvenate dull skin and safely improve your skin tone. The treatment works by breaking the pigment cells in the dermal layer that cause dark spots, age spots, uneven skin tone and even post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The body’s immune system eliminates the melanin debris naturally to reveal a flawless complexion. It also stimulates collagen production to give an overall skin tightening effect.
- Botulinum Toxin Injections: This protein derivative of the bacteria Clostridium botulinum, when injected into facial muscles, relaxes them and helps reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles on the forehead, frown lines and crow’s feet.
- Fillers: The use of fillers helps correct the volume loss due to ageing that causes under-eye hollows, sunken cheeks and temple hollows. Hyaluronic acid fillers are USFDA-approved injectables for plumping up the skin, enhancing facial features, adding contour and defining the jawline. The filler treatment may need repeated maintenance sessions as the results may last for months or years.
- HIFU: This advanced aesthetic treatment involves using High-Intensity Focussed Ultrasound technology to heat the deepest layers of skin and reduce signs of ageing. It helps the existing collagen contract and fat shrink to a limited extent while stimulating the production of new collagen. Its skin tightening effects reshape facial features and provide visibly younger-looking skin. This treatment helps minimise double chin effectively as well.
- Intragen Monopolar RF: This minimally invasive treatment helps correct saggy and loose skin, especially jowls and turkey neck. It employs radiofrequency energy to heat the deep layers and stimulate collagen and elastin production for redefining your jawline visibly.
- MNRF: Micro-needling Radiofrequency treatment minimises the appearance of open pores due to ageing-related skin laxity. Micro-needles inserted in the skin release radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps reverse the signs of ageing and improve skin texture.
What Is The Anti-ageing Treatment Procedure At Oliva?
Anti-ageing treatment at Oliva involves the following steps:
- Get an exclusive consultation with a leading dermatologist who will perform a facial assessment to understand the quality and condition of your skin.
- Enjoy a custom-designed treatment plan with a unique combination of suitable modalities based on your ageing concern, the severity of your skin condition and recommended sessions to help each client make an informed decision.
- Learn about pre-care tips to prep up your skin before the advanced aesthetic treatments to optimise the results.
- Complete your planned treatment sessions interspersed with adequate intervals as per schedule.
Receive extensive post-care guidance to minimise side effects. Your dermatologist may recommend minimal follow-up and maintenance sessions based on the severity of concern and modality selected.
Benefits of Anti-ageing Treatment At Oliva:
Anti-ageing treatments at Oliva offer a host of unmatched benefits:
- 100% safe USFDA-approved treatments
- Customised non-surgical solutions for maximum efficacy
- Pre-care guidance for optimal results
- Post-care support for minimising side effects
- Minimum downtime
- Virtually painless treatments
- No major side effects
- Quick lunchtime procedures
- Visible results guaranteed
Why Oliva For Anti-Ageing Treatment?
Here are the top few reasons why Oliva is the best clinic for anti-ageing treatments:
- Oliva is synonymous with outstanding medical expertise with an in-house team of over 85 qualified dermatologists who excel in customising advanced treatments according to your aesthetic needs and the severity of your skin concern.
- Cutting-edge USFDA-approved technology is available at all state-of-the-art Oliva clinics to perform evidence-backed non-surgical treatments with optimal safety and efficacy.
- We enjoy an unprecedented 91% satisfaction rating voted by a loyal base of more than 3,00,000 customers.
Oliva is a trusted brand for world-class anti-ageing services and was awarded the title of No 1 Skin and Hair Clinic by the Times of India for four consecutive years.
How To Get Started?
If you are looking for safe and effective anti-ageing services at par with global standards that promise the best results with no significant side effects, then fill up our Book an Appointment form right now! You can also call our customer support team at 1800-103-3893 to get help scheduling a consultation with our top dermatologists at your preferred date, time and location today to learn more about our anti-ageing services suitable for you!
Anti-Aging Treatment Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Oliva offers advanced treatments for the aging skin. Check out the details on our procedures and gain deeper insights into how the treatment proceeds, under an expert dermatologist.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Anti-Aging Treatment
Check out the real images of our clients before and after the sessions of anti-aging treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Anyone above 18 years can opt for anti-ageing treatment at Oliva Clinic, except for pregnant and lactating women and critically ill patients.
The cost of treatment depends on the diagnosis by the dermatologist during the initial consultation. He will customise a treatment plan based on the signs and the severity of ageing and suitable modalities to minimise them. He may recommend standalone or combo treatment and the number of sessions you need for achieving the best results. All these factors will influence the cost of treatment, which varies for every individual. We recommend you visit your nearest Oliva clinic to seek the expert advice of our qualified dermatologists and learn the price details of customised anti-ageing treatment for you.
You will notice that the signs of ageing will diminish, and your skin tone and texture will improve visibly after the treatment. You can expect a correction of volume after fillers treatment, softening of fine lines and wrinkles and reduced visibility of open pores. Anti-ageing treatment at Oliva will help you regain your lost youthful radiance. However, the timeline and results will vary based on the modality selected and the type and severity of your ageing concern.
There may be minor side effects associated with anti-ageing treatments, including transient redness. Dermatologists at Oliva use topical anaesthesia while performing minimally invasive anti-ageing treatments like HIFU, Intragen RF, MNRF, Botulinum Toxin injections and fillers to alleviate any discomfort.
The number of sessions one requires may vary depending on the severity of concern and the treatment modality selected.
No, the anti-ageing treatments at Oliva are virtually pain-free as our expert dermatologists use topical anaesthesia before performing the minimally invasive anti-ageing treatments to safeguard your comfort during the procedure.
Most anti-ageing treatments do not require any strict pre-care. However, in exceptional cases, Oliva’s experienced dermatologists may prescribe priming creams to prep up your skin based on the treatment modality selected.
At Oliva, our dermatologists share detailed post-care guidance for achieving the best results of anti-ageing treatment and minimising any side effects:
- Avoid using prescribed night creams containing retinol and AHAs for a few days.
- Use sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping out without fail. Remember to reapply every three hours.
- Refrain from opting for salon services like facials and massages for at least a week.
- Do not lie down flat or bend for at least four hours after undergoing anti-ageing treatments using Botulinum Toxin injections.
- Avoid heavy exercises, swimming and sauna for a few days.
- Stay away from applying makeup.
- Do not skip your follow-up sessions.
- Please get in touch with your dermatologist immediately in case of any discomfort or doubt.
Oliva accepts all leading payment options for anti-ageing treatments, including cash, credit and debit cards, e-wallets and Paytm.