Are you aware a chemical peel treatment helps in controlled exfoliation to improve the tone and texture of your skin? Do you know that the cost of chemical peel treatment depends on various factors? Know more about different types of chemical peels and their variable cost right here!
What Factors Determine The Cost Of Chemical Peel?
Check out the factors that play a direct role in determining the price of chemical peel treatment:
- The type of peel you opt for (a deep chemical peel costs more than superficial or medium depth peel). Your doctor will recommend the strength of chemical peel suitable for your skin type, and that may impact the cost of the treatment.
- Based on the severity of your concern, your dermatologist will decide the type and strength of the peel and the number of sessions you need. All these factors will determine the expense involved.
- The safety and efficacy of services offered at clinics have a direct impact on their reputation. Clinics that have a team of leading doctors and use the latest technology follow stringent protocols to prioritise client safety and satisfaction and may charge a marginal premium for that.
- Your geographical location will also directly affect the cost of treatment as the price of chemical peel treatment varies from one city to another.
Cost Of Chemical Peels Treatment In India
The cost of chemical peel treatment in India is between Rs. 1,500 – Rs. 10,000 per session, though it might vary based on different factors. Here is a list of average pricing of chemical peeling in clinics across the main cities in India:
Average Cost/ Session Of
Chemical Skin Peeling Treatment
|Rs 2,000||Rs 9,000|
|Delhi||Rs 2,500||Rs 10,000|
|Chennai (Tamil Nadu)||Rs 2,000||Rs 9,000|
|Mumbai (Maharashtra)||Rs 2,500||Rs 10,000|
|Kolkata||Rs 2,000||Rs 9,000|
|Hyderabad (Telangana)||Rs 2,000||Rs 9,000|
|Pune (Maharashtra)||Rs 2,000||Rs 9,000|
|Kochi (Kerala)||Rs 1,500||Rs 7,000|
|Vizag (Andhra Pradesh)||Rs 1,000||Rs 7,000|
|Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)||Rs 1,000||Rs 5,000|
|Jaipur (Rajasthan)||Rs 1,000||Rs 5,000|
Now that you know that the cost of chemical peels depends on its strength, check out the variable prices.
Also Read: Types Of Chemical Peels
What Are The Costs Of Chemical Peels Based On Strength?
Your dermatologist will decide the strength of the peel you need based on your skin type and concern. Different cost is applicable for peels of varied concentration.
- A session of superficial (light) chemical peel will cost between Rs 1,000 and Rs 5,000.
- A medium depth chemical peel will come for a price range between Rs 3,000 and Rs 7,000.
- A deep chemical peel may involve an expenditure between Rs 5,000 and Rs 9000.
A chemical peel treatment for face is in huge demand across all skin clinics. Find out its cost in the next section.
What Is The Cost Of A Chemical Peel Treatment For Face?
Various aesthetic treatments for the face offered at skin clinics involve the use of chemical peels. Go ahead and find the price of each based on your specific concern.
- A chemical peel for reducing acne on the face comes for a price range between Rs 1,000 and Rs 8,000 per session.
- A chemical peel to treat under-eye dark circles would come at a cost that varies from Rs 3,000 to Rs 5,000 per session.
- A peel for scar reduction will cost between Rs 5,000 and Rs 9,000 per session.
- Peels for improving skin tone and texture may involve an expense of Rs 1,500 to Rs 8,000 per session.
Find out some of the popular chemical peel treatments offered at reputed skin clinics across the country.
- Salicylic peel –Aesthetic treatments that use salicylic acid peel cost between Rs 1,500 and Rs 8,000 per session. The peel helps in acne management as it helps eliminate clogged pores.
- Glycolic peel –A session of glycolic peel treatment will cost between Rs 2,000 and Rs 5,000. It may help reduce acne, wrinkles, sun spots, uneven skin texture and discolouration. It helps rejuvenate your skin while repairing age-related damage.
- TCA Peel –A dermatology treatment using TCA peel may cost anywhere between Rs 5,000 and Rs 7000 per session. TCA or trichloroacetic acid peel helps undo skin damage caused due to external factors. It is especially beneficial for people having melasma and acne scars.
- Lactic peel – This peel is suitable for people with dry or sensitive skin. Lactic peel treatment may come for a price range between Rs 700 and Rs 1,500 per session.
- Jessner Peel –It is a peel that works on deeper layers of the skin to undo the damage caused due to excessive sun exposure. Jessner peel treatment may involve a cost that varies from Rs 1,500 to Rs 3,000.
- Kojic peel –A treatment using a combination of glycolic peel and kojic acid peel comes for a price between Rs 1,000 and Rs 3,000 per session. You may require multiple sessions to see the best results. The peel helps remove the surface layer of dead cells to reveal healthy and radiant skin underneath.
- Claze Argi peel –You may need multiple sessions of the dark circle peel or claze argi peel, each session may come at a price anywhere between Rs 1,000 and Rs 3,000. This peel is helpful to reduce the discolouration around the eyes and brighten the skin tone.
- SM Peel –A session of SM peel treatment may cost you between Rs 1,000 and Rs 4,000 per session. The peel helps correct discolouration, pigmentation, dark spots and acne spots.
- Nomelan Phenol Peel –This price for one session of nomelan phenol peel treatment in India ranges between Rs 1,500 and Rs 5,000. It helps treat dull and damaged skin by exfoliating the top layer.
You may need to undergo 4-8 sessions of the above chemical peel treatments to enjoy optimal results. However, your dermatologist may decide the number of sessions you need based on the severity of the condition.
Also Read: Chemical Peel Treatment Procedure
Watch video to learn about how does a chemical peel treatment work?
FAQ’s On Chemical Peel Cost
Why Does The Price Vary For Individuals?
The price of the chemical peel treatment varies for every individual based on the skin type, the severity of the condition, type of peel and number of sessions recommended.
It seems expensive. Should I not try other cheaper options?
You can check for discounts or packages offered by reputed clinics to enjoy the best results within your budget. At-home peels are affordable, but unsupervised use may involve a high risk of scars and burns. It may aggravate your pre-existing skin conditions.
Can Clinics Finance Chemical Peel Treatment?
Some clinics may offer different financing options such as mobile wallets, monthly EMIs, credit cards and packages for chemical peels.
Is Insurance Coverage Available For A Chemical Peel Treatment?
Insurance cover is not available for a chemical peel treatment in India as it is purely a cosmetic procedure and not a medical treatment.
Now you know all about the various chemical peel treatments and their price ranges in India. Book an appointment at Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic today to consult an experienced dermatologist and find out which chemical peel is suitable for you. Our state of the art clinics is available in the following cities – Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Kochi and Vizag.