STRETCH MARK REMOVAL TREATMENT IN BANGALORE
No matter who gets them and where you get them, stretch marks are an annoyance. They can make your skin look very unsightly and refrain you from wearing your favorite clothes, for the fear of people around you noticing them. Simple body creams and lotions are great to maintain the hydration in your skin, but they do nothing for stretch marks. A potent treatment is required to fade them away and restore your skin to its former glory.
Stretch marks are dermatologically referred to as striae, and these are lines with or without ridges that develop on the skin. In their initial stages, these marks are red/pink in color, and with time, they turn silvery white. They affect both men and women, irrespective of their age.
When the skin stretches beyond its elastic capacity, a tear in the supporting connective tissue within the skin leads to the formation of a stretch mark. This stretch of the skin is most commonly associated with –
- Usage of corticosteroid creams or lotions and oral corticosteroids for few medical conditions can reduce the skin’s elasticity and increase your chances of developing stretch marks.
- Weight gain due to other causes
Symptoms of stretch marks are –
- Lines or marks that are indented into the skin
- Purple, red or pink colored streaks that change color to blend into the skin and eventually become silvery white
If you belong to any of the following categories, you have more chances of developing stretch marks on your skin –
- If you are pregnant
- If you lose or gain weight suddenly
- If you are obese
- If you have a family history of stretch marks
- If you use corticosteroid medications for prolonged periods without medical supervision
Stretch marks are most commonly seen on these body parts –
- Upper arms
- Lower back
- Behind the knees and
At Oliva Clinics in Bangalore, we primarily offer two different types of treatments to remove stretch marks. Let us look at these treatments individually.
- Secret MnRF – Secret RF is a bipolar microneedling radiofrequency equipment, where radiofrequency energy is passed through the affected skin. It works on the principle of enhancing collagen production and initiating tissue remodeling using heat energy. When the hand-piece is applied on the skin, heat energy is generated. This penetrates into the layers of the skin and rejuvenates the collagen thereby reducing the appearance of stretch marks. It is a godsend technology when it comes to treating stretch marks.
Secret MnRF is an advanced treatment option to remove stretch marks from abdomen, breasts, thighs, buttocks, and other areas of the body. Its benefits include –
- US FDA approved equipment for stretch marks removal
- Noticeable results seen for both old and new stretch marks
- Does not damage the surrounding skin or the skin’s upper layers
- Safe for use on all skin types and colors, even for people with sensitive skin type
- Does not have any downtime, i.e. there is no recovery period, and you can go on with your daily activities as usual, after the treatment session.
- Chemical Peels – For fairly new stretch marks, the dermatologists at our clinics may also recommend to get a chemical skin peeling done. This procedure utilizes naturally derived acids that are safe for use on the skin. The solution, when applied to the target area, exfoliates the top layers of the skin efficiently. It can help lighten blemishes such as stretch marks in some cases.
At Oliva Clinics in Bangalore, the Secret MnRF treatment for stretch marks is widely used and is performed using the following protocol –
- The process starts with initial consultation with the dermatologist who will examine and assess the cause and intensity of your stretch marks. A thorough analysis by the doctor will help in determining the right course of treatment with the Secret MnRF technology.
- Once the initial consultation is completed, proper pre-care is explained before the actual session. The target area is prepared with priming creams for better results. These creams are to be used for two weeks or as per the doctor’s advice.
- On the day of the treatment session, the area to be treated is cleaned and a topical anesthetic is applied.
- After about 45 minutes to one hour, once the anesthetic cream has successfully numbed the target skin, the dermatologist would perform the procedure targeting even the smaller areas of the skin. She will slide the equipment’s hand-piece over this area slowly and carefully so that every small section of the skin is covered.
- Depending on the size of the skin area being treated, this part of the process can take 45 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Once this step is completed, the assisting therapist will clean the area, and you can rest for a couple of minutes before you can carry on with the rest of your day.
- Before you leave the clinic, the dermatologist and the certified skin therapist provide post-care instructions.
Our clinics in Bangalore offer you the best service in town that will provide you with the results that you desire to see. Our dermatologists customize a treatment plan which will get rid of your stretch marks and give your skin a rejuvenated and blemish free appearance. You should choose Oliva because –
- We have an excellent team of dermatologists and certified therapists to cater to your skin needs.
- A holistic approach is followed by our doctors for the treatment of your skin concern. This ensures results that are evident and long lasting.
- Our dermatologists are highly experienced in treating stretch marks and have performed the procedure successfully on thousands of clients.
- We use state of the art technology for stretch marks removal and the Secret equipment used is US FDA approved.
- A systematic approach is undertaken at all our clinics while adhering strictly to our set tested protocols and safety measures.
- Every treatment at Oliva Clinics is customized as per the individual skin’s requirements.
Book an appointment today by calling 1800 103 3893. You can also schedule one at per your convenience by filling out the ‘Book An Appointment’ form on our website. Our clinics are conveniently located across Bangalore, including Indira Nagar, Jayanagar, HRBR Layout, Koramangala, Sadashiv Nagar, HSR Layout, and Whitefield.
Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Oliva offers advanced treatments for stretch mark removal. Check out the details on our procedures and gain deeper insights into how the treatment proceeds, under an expert dermatologist.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Stretch Marks Removal Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of stretch removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions About Stretch Marks
After the first session, you will notice a difference in your stretch marks. There may be mild redness or tingling sensation after the service, but this fades away in a few hours. Depending on the intensity of the marks and your skin type, 4-8 sessions may be required for optimal results in stretch marks removal.
The costing starts around Rs.5,000 per session for stretch marks removal in Bangalore. This price is highly subjective as it can vary depending on the size of the area to be treated, the age of your stretch marks, and the number of sessions of the treatment recommended by the dermatologist.
There is no recovery period as there are no tell-tale signs post the session. The client can rest for a few hours if required and resume their daily routine.
After the completion of a session, there are a few things to keep in mind to avoid unwarranted side effects –
- Do not use hot water to cleanse the treated area. Use normal water only for the next 12 hours.
- Avoid any form of workout that will make you sweat such as going to the gym and aerobics for one day.
- Avoid steam, sauna, swimming, and scrubbing the treated for three days after the service.
- Avoid any form of parlor activities (like waxing) on the treated area for the next seven days.
Secret MnRF is a US FDA approved treatment that has the least risk factors associated with it. It suits all skin types and skin colors, and does not cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Transient redness is all that may be observed on the treated skin after the service.
Both new and old stretch marks can be treated with Secret RF. The number of sessions may differ for each of these types of stretch marks.
If you have stretch marks due to any causal factor, you are an ideal candidate to get Secret RF treatment. Irrespective of your age and gender, you can opt for this therapy and eradicate those ugly looking stretch marks.
A topical anesthetic is applied before commencing the treatment, and this will ensure that the entire procedure is absolutely without any pain or discomfort.
The number of sessions in your treatment course will depend on various factors such as how old the stretch marks are, your skin type, width of the stretch marks, and the underlying cause. Usually, 6-8 sessions are required for long-lasting and evident results.
There is no recovery period after the service. You can go back to work or carry on with the rest of the day as usual. Occasional crusts may form but these heal within a week’s time.
Secret MnRF treatment does not have any side effects. There is only mild redness that may develop after the session, and this goes away in an hour or two.