LASER WART REMOVAL TREATMENT IN BANGALORE
Skin is the primary organ of our body to bear the brunt of the external environment and trauma, and this makes it prone to infections. Warts are one such type of infection which are a common occurrence on the skin. They are primarily caused by a virus and a source of cosmetic inconvenience which can be socially embarrassing, when present in prominent locations.
What Are Warts?
Warts are elevated outgrowths of the skin that are caused when the skin is infected by the human papillomavirus (also known as HPV). The virus triggers a response from the body in the form of a bumpy lesion that can either be smooth or have a grainy texture.
Warts can form anywhere on the body, such as the face, neck, hands, feet, fingers, under the nails, and even on the private parts. Depending on where they are present and their characteristic appearance, warts are further divided into the following types –
- Plantar warts
- Filiform warts
- Common warts
- Flat warts
- Periungual warts
What If You Leave A Wart Untreated?
The virus that causes the warts produces an infection that is highly contagious. This means that when you leave a wart untreated, more warts can develop in the same affected area. The infection can also spread to other parts of the body. For example, if you have a wart on one of your fingers, it can easily to spread to your neck or arms or any other area that frequently comes in contact with the infected finger. Warts can also spread from one person to another, when an uninfected person comes in contact with the skin of an infected person.
Some types of warts, such as the ones found under the feet, can become painful and make regular activities like walking difficult. Hence, it is extremely important to get a wart treated at the earliest.
Can You Do Something?
Warts can look intimidating and seem difficult to get rid of, but they are not. You can remove them easily and effectively. The procedure conducted at Oliva Clinics in Bangalore for wart removal is fairly simple and is similar to the mole removal treatment. There are basically two procedures that are offered, one is called Radiofrequency and the other is called Electrocautery. These treatments utilize radio wave energy and electrical energy respectively to remove the infected skin and prevent the warts from spreading.
Based on the type of wart present, its size, and location, our dermatologist will suggest you the best out of the two treatment options for wart removal in Bangalore.
Why Choose Oliva’s Bangalore Clinics For Warts Removal?
What makes Oliva different from the other clinics in Bangalore is the kind of personal attention you receive during your visit. A visit to any of our centers in Bangalore would make you understand how hassle free the whole procedure of wart removal is going to be. A few other reasons you should choose Oliva are –
- Oliva is known to carry out the wart removal procedure in such a way that ensures minimized occurrence to the maximum possible extent.
- We have a team of specialized doctors and certified therapists who consistently strive to make sure that your treatment is carried out safely and the best results are delivered.
- The equipment’s used for wart removal is USFDA approved and ensures an absolutely safe procedure.
- Our doctors at the Bangalore have treated thousands of clients with warts successfully and we are proud of the high satisfaction rating we have received from them.
- The skin specialists at Oliva possess the right expertise for treating warts effectively and they take maximum care to ensure that this entire process proceeds without any inconvenience.
How To Get Started?
- Visit Your Nearest Oliva Center – With presence in seven different locations, namely at Jayanagar, HRBR Layout, Indira Nagar, Koramangala, Sadashiv Nagar, Whitefield, and HSR Layout, our clinics in Bangalore are conveniently located and are easy to reach. You can visit any of our clinics or call on 1800 103 3893 to book an appointment beforehand. Alternatively, use the ‘Book An Appointment’ form on our website to schedule an appointment.
- Initial Consultation With The Warts Doctor – Our dermatologist will take down your medical history and analyze the affected skin to determine the type of wart you have. This initial consultation will help in determining whether Radiofrequency or Electrocautery should be used to remove the wart.
- The Treatment – The first step that our dermatologist takes is to make sure you don’t feel any discomfort during the procedure. Either a topical anesthetic or an injectable one will be used to minimize the discomfort you feel during the procedure. He/she will then perform the treatment. Usually, it takes about one to two hours for the entire wart removal procedure to be done. But of course, the treatment duration also depends on the size of the wart and if they are not too large, then the process would be completed before the stipulated time.
- Post Care Advice – It can take three to seven days for the skin to heal after the treatment is done. For a stress-free and optimal healing, it is important to use the antibacterial cream and take the antibiotic tablets prescribed by the dermatologist. A follow up is scheduled after a week’s time in order to monitor the healing of the treated skin and take any other measures for faster healing, if required.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Warts Removal Treatment
Photos Of Actual Clients
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of wart removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
If you are troubled with a single wart or multiple ones, you can easily get rid of them in just one to two sessions. Your skin will be free from the bumpy outgrowth and there would be no risk of the infection spreading after the treatment.
Cost of wart removal treatment starts around Rs.500 per session. This depends on the type, size, location, and the number of warts. After the initial consultation with the dermatologist, our clinic staff will give you an estimation of the entire cost based on the doctor’s analysis. This ensures that you have a perfect understanding on the goal of this treatment and the cost you would be paying for it. In case you wish to remove multiple warts, your cost might go up since the process will be undertaken over multiple sessions. In either of the cases, you can expect the best pricing at all our clinics in Bangalore.
No, the process is not painful. To ensure this, a numbing cream is applied on the target area. Alternatively, anesthesia may be injected into the skin at the affected site. Use of these methods of numbing the skin make the process absolutely painless.
The number of sessions would depend on how deep the wart is and also its size, as such a wart may require more than one session for complete removal. In case of multiple warts, the number of sessions will also be more than one to remove all of them successfully.
A prime reason why Oliva has become popular in Bangalore is due to its ability to ensure that there is no pigmentation or scar formation after the wart removal treatment. However, the chances of this depends on the depth at which the wart has grown into the skin. If there are any possibilities of a scar being formed after the treatment, the same would be conveyed to you prior to the procedure, by the dermatologist.
If you are suffering from warts at unwanted places, you are an ideal candidate to opt for wart removal treatment, be it Radiofrequency or Electrocautery. Anybody above the age of 18 can get the treatment done. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised to consult their doctor and our dermatologist to determine if they would be suitable to undergo wart removal treatment.
There are minimum side effects of wart removal treatment. Mild redness and pain may be present once the effect of the anesthesia wears off, but these effects diminish by themselves in 10-15 minutes.