30 Days Workout Plan To Become Slim
Are you tired of trying different workouts that promise instant weight loss but prove futile? Do you dream of flaunting a toned body wearing your favourite outfit in the next family function? If you wonder about how to drop those extra kilos and get slim faster, you are not alone. Check out this tried and tested workout plan recommended by top weight-loss experts to achieve a slim body within a month. Read on to know more!
How To Become Slim (Science-Backed Formula)
The science of weight loss suggests that combining an exercise program with a calorie-deficit diet can lead to a substantial weight loss of up to 2kgs.
Many weight-loss experts recommend these workout formulae apart from watching your diet for achieving various fitness goals:
- Maintaining and improving health: 150 minutes per week
- Prevention of weight gain: 150 to 250 minutes per week
- Achievement of significant weight loss: 225 to 420 minutes per week
- Prevention of weight regain after weight loss: 200 to 300 minutes per week
Must Read: Non-Surgical Weight Management Solution
30-Day Personalised Workout Plan To Become Slim:
You can personalise this 30-day workout plan based on your target heart rate, expected weight loss, current weight and stamina.
Start with a beginner’s home workout before moving on to high-intensity exercises. To reduce belly fat, try endurance or aerobic activities like walking, jogging, running and swimming. Subsequently, go for exercises that focus on specific body parts, including your core, legs, arms, abdomen, and pelvis. Some of the most popular workouts for toning your hips and trimming your waist include burpees, planks and mountain climbers.
You can also incorporate yoga and tai chi to improve your balance and flexibility. You don’t require any equipment for these exercises; besides, they also help cultivate mindfulness and healthy eating habits.
If you have been training for a while and want to optimise its benefits, high-intensity interval exercise (HIIE) is the best bet. As per studies, people who performed HIIE for a longer duration enjoy a more significant weight loss/fat reduction. This is how HIIE works – alternate 30 to 60 seconds of high-intensity workout followed by 30 to 60 seconds of moderate-intensity exercise, repeated in a cycle for 20 to 30 minutes.
Must Read: Most Effective Exercises For Weight Loss, Ranked By Experts
Let’s take a look at an ideal 30-day workout plan:
- Monday: Lower body circuit like running on a treadmill, burpees, lunges, squats, planks, jump squats and mountain climber training. Try to do two sets of 20 repetitions of each exercise.
- Tuesday: Upper body circuit like bicep curl and press, push-ups, bent-over raises, plank tricep kickbacks and side planks with twists. Make sure to do three sets of 10 repetitions and grab a set of dumbbells too.
- Wednesday: Cross-training cardio workout using an elliptical.
- Thursday: Full-body workout using dumbbells, includes high knee-jumps, butt kicks, jumping jacks, inchworm walkouts, alternating side plank, squats and push-ups. Do these for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- Friday: Abs workout that also involves using dumbbells, include cat-cow, bird, downward dog leg kicks, bear plank, standing obliques, plank jacks, crunches, bicycle crunches and hip dips. Make sure to do two sets of 20 repetitions of each exercise.
- Saturday: Cross-training exercise or yoga
- Sunday: Rest
Please perform the above exercises under the supervision of a certified fitness trainer to avert injuries and attain the best weight loss results.
Remember, combining a good workout with the intake of a calorie-controlled diet helps both achieve and maintain weight loss. While you’re at it, don’t forget the secret ingredient — ‘consistency’.
Must Read: What Are The Essentials Of A Safe Workout?
A few dietary tips to help you achieve the best results of a 30-day workout plan include the following:
- Avoid consuming sugar, processed and refined food.
- Include more fibre in your diet.
- Eat healthy fats and add lean protein to your meals.
- Watch your intake of carbohydrates.
- Stay well hydrated.
Apart from the above, maintaining a food journal to help you keep track of your calorie consumption is a fantastic idea.
If you want to get slim fast, now is a great time to start. The 30-day workout plan will help you trim that extra weight, tone your body and improve your overall health. The best part is that the month-long training program suggests exercises that require basic or no equipment. All you need is an undeterred commitment to getting fit, be consistent, and you’ll see the results in 30 days.
For a comprehensive and customised workout plan based on your health status, lifestyle, activity levels, stamina, baseline weight and fitness goals, please visit Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic. Don’t forget to like and share the article with your fellow fitness enthusiasts.
Our certified subject matter experts do extensive research and collate facts from reputed scientific journals and international studies to create informative and engaging articles related to all your dermatology concerns. They strive to help you decipher medical jargon, distinguish fact from fiction and overcome paranoia. Our qualified medical board or expert panel goes a step further to verify these facts based on their rich academic knowledge, vast clinical experience and critical industry insights to ensure you consume only medically accurate content that empowers you to make informed decisions about your hair and skin-care treatments and weight management. Check out our Editorial policy for further detailshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3925973/