Table of Contents
Laser hair removal is a painless solution to a carefree world that liberates you from shaving, tweezing, threading, and waxing your hair time and again. It is a revolutionary technology with amazing benefits, which though may seem expensive but is very cost effective in the longer run.
Laser Hair Removal Cost In Hyderabad
On an average, laser hair removal cost in Hyderabad ranges from Rs. 1600/- to Rs. 2500/- per session. This cost may vary based on several factors like skin colour, hair type, body area to be treated and the type of laser you choose.
It is recommended to undergo at least six sessions to see the difference, as only 60% of the hair is in the growth stage and can be targeted during each session.
Factors Determining The Laser Hair Removal Cost In Hyderabad
- Size Of Area: The size of the area to be treated plays a very important role in factoring the cost for laser hair removal, for example back or full legs will be more expensive when compared to the upper lip region.
- Number Of Sessions: The number of sessions advised vary from person to person, based on skin condition/color and hair texture/color/density. And, it is understandable that the more the number of sessions the more will be the cost. It usually varies between 6-8 sessions.
- Hair Density: Some people tend to have dense hair growth, and thus will require more sessions. This is sometimes also influenced by the testosterone levels in the body.
- Hair Texture: The cost of hair removal varies based on the texture of your hair. If your hair is coarse, then it will require multiple sessions as it will be difficult to remove in one session, and therefore will increase the cost.
- Skin Type: The skin tone is an important factor when considering the number of sessions that will be required and the cost of the procedure, as in the laser hair removal process, with different skin tones the level of difficulty for treatment varies.
- Skin Condition: If you are prone to allergies and have sensitive skin, then it requires special care and demands expertise for treatment.
Also Read: Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Different Types Of Laser Hair Removal Machines
- Nd:YAG laser: This is the latest laser hair removal machine, wherein the hair follicles absorb Nd:YAG wavelength and the stem cells are destroyed. This type of laser is also for tattoo removal as well as to remove hyperpigmentation.
- Diode Laser: This hair removal system triggers a beam of concentrated light and heat that is focused on the hair follicles, and the melanin contained in them. The pigment absorbs the laser energy and is destroyed, preventing hair growth in the treated hair follicles.
- Soprano ICE: It is the current epitome of technology for efficient laser hair removal for all skin types as well as hair types. It is a painless procedure that has an in-built cooling system and no side effects.
Why Should You Choose Oliva Clinic For Laser Hair Removal?
At Oliva’s clinics, it is ensured that the latest technologies are used with high-end equipment from the world’s leading laser manufacturers to perform the laser hair removal treatment. This equipment is US FDA approved and are of utmost superior quality. They offer effective results with minimal side effects. Additionally, the staff is highly skilled and is trained to provide you with a painless hair removal solution that is curated as per your skin conditions and your needs.
How To Get Started?
To get an appointment with the expert dermatologist at Oliva, you can fill the online appintment request or call on 1800 103 3893.
Flaunt the silky, smooth skin you have always dreamt of by taking an appointment with Oliva Skin And Hair Clinic for a complete full body hair removal and bid unwanted hair goodbye for good.