We all know that calorie burn can lead to weight loss, right? Are you looking for simple tips to maximise your calorie burn and accelerate your fat loss and fitness journey? Do not worry, as you are on the right page. Read on to know some expert advice on the fastest ways to burn calories without compromising your health and nutrition right here!
How To Burn Calories Fast?
The number of calories you burn depends on your age, genetics, basal metabolic rate, duration and intensity of physical activity, weight and height. However, the best ways to burn calories and lose weight faster than ever before include –
- Seeking A Customised Dietary Plan: Start with nutritional counselling from a certified dietician and get customised dietary advice to enhance the weight loss results. The calorie-restricted yet nutritious diet can aid in losing weight over time while maintaining your health parameters.
- Making Lifestyle Changes: The most efficient way to maximise your calorie burn and speed up your weight loss is by increasing your daily movement through some elementary yet effective lifestyle changes such as using stairs instead of the elevator, increasing your daily step count, eating a balanced meal, avoiding junk food and more. Even doing some simple household chores such as gardening, washing the car and cleaning the house count as moderate-intensity physical activities that burn a good amount of calories.
- Following An Exercise Regimen: A personal trainer can suggest a workout regimen that works best for you and burns maximum calories based on your current health limitations, fitness level, baseline and targeted weight and eating habits. Some examples of easy exercises to burn calories include running, jumping rope, cycling, aerobic dance, swimming, jogging, hiking, circuit training, HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) and playing water polo. However, training under a certified fitness professional will help you achieve the best results without any side effects or injuries.
Now that we know how to burn those extra calories, let us read about some food choices that help you do so.
Top 10 Foods That Help You Burn Calories Fast
The best way to burn calories is to eat food items that help boost metabolism and promote quick weight loss. Here are the top 10 fat burning foods that you need to include in your diet –
- Oats: These are some of the popular low-fat and low-calorie breakfast cereals. They also have a low glycemic index, which means our body takes time to digest it, stabilising the blood sugar levels and helping maintain a healthy weight.
- Green Tea: This hot beverage enjoys enormous popularity among weight-watchers. Green tea has a moderate amount of caffeine, and its regular consumption helps increase the number of calories you burn.
- Apples: This fruit boasts of several health benefits and aids weight loss, as it is low in calories, high in fibre content, keeps hunger pangs under control, and helps break down fat deposits in the body.
- Blueberries: This is a superfood that helps improve cardiovascular health and influences genes involved in the breakdown of fats and sugars.
- Cinnamon: A pinch of this spice in your food can help boost your body’s metabolism and fat burning capacity besides pampering your taste buds.
- Egg: This poultry product is one of the most popular food items that burn calories while reducing hunger and promoting satiety. It can increase metabolic rate by 20 to 35%.
- Coffee: It is a popular beverage worldwide known to enhance metabolic rate and improve physical performance that can help you burn maximum calories.
- Coconut Oil: This super ingredient offers a host of health benefits, and its metabolism-boosting effects help maximise calorie burn.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It is an ancient ingredient known to stimulate fat burning and help reduce belly fat.
- Chilli Peppers: It is a low-calorie, antioxidant-rich food with capsaicin that reduces appetite and promotes weight management by burning calories faster and reducing body fat.
Must Read: Healthy Eating Habits For Weight Loss!
It is strictly advisable to please consult a certified nutritionist before adding the above ingredients to your weight loss meal plans. Remember, dietary changes combined with a regular exercise regimen can help you achieve sustainable and healthy weight loss.