Oliva Skin and Hair Clinic offers state-of-the-art laser hair removal treatment in Bangalore with the help of experienced dermatologists who create packages tailored to your individual requirements. We have 7 laser treatment equipped clinics located at Indira Nagar, Whitefield, HRBR Layout, HSR Layout, Jayanagar, Koramangala and Sadashivanagar.
What Is Laser Hair Removal And How Does It Work?
This procedure works on the principle of photothermolysis which refers to the matching of a specific wavelength of light and pulse duration, which helps to obtain an optimal effect on a targeted skin.
- Laser treatment affects the melanin by selectively heating it. It follows the simple theory that light is absorbed by dark objects but is reflected by lighter ones.
- Given the selective absorption of photons, black or brown colored hair is easily targeted. This makes a light skin with dark hair an effective combination that produce the best results.
- The system heats up the basal stem cells in the follicle that causes hair growth but does not affect the rest of the skin.
- Laser treatment works best on actively growing hair follicles. After the treatment, the hair follicles usually shed off in two to three weeks giving you silky smooth skin.
#Laser hair removal is one of the most advanced methods of getting rid of body hair. Watch this video to learn how laser hair removal works.
Why Is Laser Hair Removal Preferred By Clients?
- Most efficient method to remove unwanted hair
- A fast, reliable and permanent solution
- Can be used on any body part and on all skin types
- Quicker treatment with no downtime
- Convenient and cost-effective treatment
- Only requires 6-8 sessions versus an endless count with methods like waxing, tweezing or shaving
- Reviewed favourably by the dermatologist and clients
Our Popular Packages In Bangalore
For Males – Men want to reduce their hair density on the back and chest region, arms and legs. Some even go for complete hair removal on their back and armpits to give themselves a smooth and chiseled look. There is also a growing interest towards beard shaping.
For Females – Laser hair removal treatment for shaping eyebrows to perfection is done by those who do not wish to worry about bushy eyebrows. Hair removal from the face, cheeks, upper lip, chin, underarms, legs, bikini area, arms, and private parts are also popular choices. A full body laser hair removal is becoming increasingly common among the women in Bangalore.
Laser Hair Removal Cost In Bangalore
Reputed skin clinics in Bangalore charges Rs. 1,600 to Rs. 2,400 for one session of laser hair removal. This cost will depend on the number of sessions, type of machine, and coarseness of hair. Based on this, a full body laser hair package starts at Rs.15,000 per session or a facial package starts at Rs. 6,000 per session. Other factors like the reputation of the clinic or hospital might influence the cost.
How Are The Before And After Results?
Why Should I Choose Oliva Clinic?
There is always a nagging question as to whether a clinic is reliable and. Here we give you plenty of reasons to trust Oliva with your skin and beauty when it comes to Laser Hair Removal.
- Oliva boasts of an in-house team of experienced laser skin specialists.
- The clinic provides consultation with the doctors which is very helpful for individuals with skin problems.
- Oliva has state-of-the-art facilities that are the best in the industry.
- The clinic uses advanced laser equipment that is US FDA approved.
- All therapists are certified and well trained.
- The clinic has a set of strict guidelines and set protocols for better service efficacy.
- The laser treatment that Oliva offers is a quick procedure and is relatively painless.
- The treatments that are provided here are all customized for specific needs.
- Oliva boasts of having successfully served over one lakh clients and has been able to procure 95% customer satisfaction.
Also Read: Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent Forever?
Your Questions Answered
Does Permanent Hair Removal Treatment Exist?
Yes! A permanent technique of removing hair does exist and it is extremely cost effective and ensures that your beautiful skin remains safe and sound. We are talking about laser hair removal technique that ensures the removal of any unwanted hair from your body. We know that the commonly used techniques for hair removal are painstakingly lengthy, painful and are not permanent either. These traditional methods can be very frustrating especially in our fast-paced lives. The key to the permanent solution lies in laser hair removal treatment.
How Many Sessions Are Required For Laser Hair Treatment?
On average, the process involves six to eight sittings. During every session, about 20% of the target hair is treated. The time gap between sessions depends on your hair growth and is usually 4-8 weeks apart so that the untreated hair follicles get time to grow.
That says it all! Feeling confident in a crowd is what sets you apart, and sometimes removal of all that unwanted hair does just the trick. So go ahead, and bid goodbye to all that unwanted hair and flaunt that hair-free skin.