It is no secret that we all wish to have a smooth, flawless and glowing skin. All those beautiful actresses with their clear skin have been awe-inspiring for all of us. Not everyone is blessed to have a naturally glowing skin. Rather than flaunting flawless skin, we more often than not, end up hiding all the blemishes and spots from our face. In our quest to find the miraculous potion for a glowing skin, we mostly come across expensive treatments and procedures. We have some cool tips and tricks up our sleeves which can help you flaunt your skin with style and élan?
7 Secret Tips For Having A Clear And Glowing Skin
These tips are not going to cost you a heavily and in fact will not only help you out with your glowing skin desire but will also help in improving your overall health.
- Diet – The next time you are shifting all those green leafy vegetables on to your mom’s plate, think twice before you do it. Yes, we know they are not all that tasty as your junk food, but those vegetables are going to help you in achieving a glowing skin. Instead of snacking on chips and other unhealthy items, start snacking on some carrots, mixed nuts, watermelons and cucumbers. Replace your aerated drinks with fresh fruit juices. You will notice that over a period of time, your complexion will become better.
- Cleansing – How many times have you ditched cleaning or washing your face by claiming to be too tired or making up some other excuse? You need to show some love to your skin by pampering it and one way to do it is to keep it clean by using a good cleanser which suits your skin.
- Sun protection – Stepping out of the house? Do not forget to apply sunscreen and carry a stole, hat or a pair of sunglasses to stay safe from all the harmful UV rays. You should try to avoid direct exposure to sun as much as possible.
- No picking and popping – Yes, we know that pimples and acne are a bane for our existence. But making them worse is literally in our hands – remember how many times you have given in to your urge of picking and popping those pesky pimples. Well, all that should be stopped immediately if you want your skin to be flawless, glowing and free of any scars.
- Sleep, sleep and sleep – In our fast-paced lives, sleeping has become more of a necessity than a luxury. But if you want that smooth and glowing skin, then you need to catch up on your beauty sleep. Take a cue from our actors and actresses who always emphasize on the importance of getting adequate sleep. So go on, switch off that snooze button and let a goodnight’s sleep work its magic on your skin.
- Make-up – Proud of your stash of make-up and cosmetic products which you have collected over time by investing both time and money? How proud are you of all those makeup brushes which you haven’t given a second thought? You need to wash them on a regular basis to get rid of all the residue so that it does not come back to bite you, figuratively, on your skin!
- Phones – In this tech-savvy world, staying without a phone is akin to committing a crime, isn’t it. But here’s a secret that you didn’t know! The glass on your phone is a breeding ground for bacteria and germs which are all transferred on to your skin. Now because staying without a phone is not an option, the next best option is to use an antibacterial wipe to clean your phone to keep both the glass of the screen and your skin free from germs.
So there you have it! The ‘Seven secret tips’ which is going to help you in achieving your desire of having a perfect, smooth and glowing skin. All you need now is to be patient, follow the tips and reap the benefits. Remember to treat your skin like a baby – you need to pamper and love it!