LASER WART REMOVAL TREATMENT IN HYDERABAD
The busy schedules of life and the pressures of time tend to make us forget how exposed our skin is to contracting various skin afflictions. There is always a chance that infections can creep in through this barrier. Warts are a common occurrence due to viral infection affecting our skin. When warts start taking over our skin, it causes a fair share of embarrassment and inconvenience.
What Are Warts?
A raised bump on your skin can form anywhere due to an infection by a virus known as the human papillomavirus (HPV). These raised bumps are known as warts and are highly contagious.
Types Of Warts
There are different forms of warts such as –
- Common Warts – Seen usually on the fingers and toes, they have a grainy texture with a rounded top.
- Plantar Warts – These form under the feet and grow into the skin, unlike other warts that grow on the skin.
- Flat Warts – Often seen on the arms, thighs, and face, these types of warts have a flat surface.
- Filiform Warts – These look like a tiny flap of skin and are often seen around the mouth or nose.
- Periungual Warts – These grow under the nails, both fingernails and toenails, and can be very painful.
A wart can form literally anywhere on the body. The places where you find them most are neck, face, hands, wrists, and feet.
Treating Warts Safely
Now that you understand warts better, you might be anxious to know how to remove them. Just like the effortless removal of unwanted moles from your skin, there is a special procedure for warts as well, and Oliva clinics at Hyderabad excel in performing with treatment with utmost safety.
There are two simple and effective procedures used to treat warts, namely Radiofrequency (RF) and Electrocautery. RF uses radiowave energy to remove the wart without causing any damage to the surrounding skin. On the other hand, Electrocautery uses electrical energy to do the same. Both of these are quick and efficient processes that are performed by a skilled dermatologist.
A visit to any of our clinics in Hyderabad and the initial consultation with our dermatologist will give you a clear picture of the best treatment for warts.
Why Choose Oliva Hyderabad For Warts Removal?
What makes Oliva different from the rest is the kind of personal attention you receive here. Our team believes in having a friendly approach to give you the comfort for a smooth procedure. Our skin specialists possess the right kind of expertise and skill in treating warts effectively, and they take maximum care to ensure the entire process happens without any inconvenience to you. Top reasons to choose Oliva Clinics for warts removal treatment in Hyderabad are –
- The doctors at Oliva Clinics are certified dermatologists who have years of experience in wart removal treatments.
- The equipment used for the treatment is the most advanced and is US FDA approved for safety and efficacy.
- Your privacy and comfort are given the utmost priority. A personal consultation and service room is allocated. The doctors use a numbing cream during the treatment procedure to make it absolutely comfortable and painless.
- Strict and stringent protocols are followed before, during, and after the procedure, and an in-detailed post-care instruction list is given to ensure a speedy recovery.
- Our conveniently located Oliva Clinics across Hyderabad & Secunderabad are easy to access and possess state-of-the-art facilities.
The standards followed for treatment are top notch so walk into any of Oliva Clinic in Hyderabad and walk out wart-free.
Things To Know
- What Is The Procedure? – After our dermatologist has analyzed your warts, he/she would suggest either of the treatments (Radiofrequency or Electrocautery), depending on what would suit your skin the best. The skin is prepped by our certified therapists, and a numbing cream (topical anesthetic) is applied. After about 45 minutes, our dermatologist performs the procedure to remove your wart. Normally, it would take about an hour or so for the entire wart removal procedure to be conducted. This depends on the size of the wart, and if it is not too large, then the process would be completed before the stipulated time.
- Who Is A Right Candidate For This Treatment? – If you have a wart (or many warts), you are a right candidate to opt for either RF or Electrocautery.
- Pre-Procedure Steps – Before the treatment, the skin is cleansed, and the topical anesthetic cream is applied on the wart and the immediate surrounding skin.
- Post-Procedure Steps – After the procedure is completed, the therapist will apply an antibacterial cream on the treated area to prevent any infections. Sunscreen may be applied if the area is going to be exposed to the sun. The prescribed usage of topical antibiotic, moisturizer, and sunscreen are informed to you by our dermatologist.
- Before And After Results – The results are immediate with any wart removal treatment as the infected skin is completely removed.
- What Is The Cost? – The cost of wart removal starts around Rs.500 per session, but this depends on the size of the wart and the treatment recommended.
- Number Of Sessions Required – For a single wart, a one-time procedure is all that is required. If you have multiple warts, then the removal treatment may be spaced out over a few sessions.
How To Get Started?
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Warts Removal Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of wart removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
It will take anytime between 3-7 days depending on the size, site, and depth of the wart for the healing to occur, once the treatment is done.
A prime reason why Oliva has become popular is due to its ability to ensure that there are no scars post the procedure. However, scarring depends on the depth at which the wart has grown into the skin. If our specialists feel that a scar is inevitable, then they would inform you about it prior to the commencement of the procedure.