Table of Contents
Pimples are caused by a ton of varying factors, so it is only natural that the treatments required to tame these stubborn spots on your skin will also be diverse. Diagnosing the root cause of your acne and its severity is imperative in order to proceed with the right kind of pimple treatment. So, if you’re residing in Hyderabad and have finally decided to seek professional help for your pimples/acne, keep reading!
What Treatments Are Available?
Based on the severity and extent of the breakout, the pimple treatment options in Hyderabad are as follows –
- For mild acne that consists of mostly comedones and papules, a combination of the following treatments are available –
– Comedone extraction to nip the pimple in its budding stage
– Acne control peels with salicylic acid
– Gentle cleansers and mild exfoliation to unplug the pores
– Non-comedogenic sunscreens and oil-free moisturizers
– Topical creams with agents such as retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, etc. prescribed by the dermatologist
2) For moderate acne in the form of pustules and nodules, in addition to the above procedures, oral medications in the form of antibiotics, retinoids, hormonal preparations, etc. are prescribed for a period of at least six months.
3) In cases of severe acne in the form of painful nodules and cysts, apart from all the procedures mentioned above, oral medication in the form of Isotretinoin is prescribed along with other hormonal balancing treatments for women.
Unfortunately, most cases of severe acne that are inappropriately treated or left untreated leave behind unsightly scars and pigmentation marks, treatment options for which are as follows –
- Chemical peels with AHA, TCA, etc.
- Laser skin resurfacing like using the Pixel fractional laser
- Dermal fillers
What Should Be The Goal Of A Holistic Pimple Treatment?
A holistic pimple treatment procedure looks at achieving the following goals to ensure the condition is corrected not just on the surface but from within.
- In-depth consultation with the client to educate them about the pimple treatment options in Hyderabad.
- Alignment of expectation of the client with regards to duration of treatment and its outcome.
- Assessment of the underlying internal factors triggering pimples to reappear frequently.
- Appropriate corrective steps to counter these acne causing factors that can be environmental, dietary, adverse reaction to medications or hormonal imbalances.
- Minimization of side effects by designing the pimple treatment plan appropriately.
- Formulation and suggestion of after-treatment skincare regimen along with dietary and lifestyle changes.
Pimples Treatment Procedure
What’s The Average Cost Of Pimple Treatment In Hyderabad?
The cost of pimple treatment in Hyderabad could start as low as Rs.2,500- Rs.5,000 per session, if the acne can be treated with the help of just chemical peels. All the additional medication and procedures required will result in the total cost going up proportionately.
The net cost of pimple treatment in Hyderabad is dependent on a lot of factors and it significantly varies depending on –
- The kind and severity of the pimples/acne
- The most suited pimple treatment procedure put to use (for example – chemical peels along with laser treatment for scar reduction)
- The number of sessions required to get desired results
- The extent of area to be treated, such as the face, back, chest, etc.
- The topical and oral medication prescribed
Your Questions Answered On Pimple Treatments
1. What Are The Limitations Of At-Home Pimple Treatments?
At-home pimple treating options come with their share of limitations like –
- No scientific evidence to prove their efficacy.
- Chances of infection and inflammation making the breakout condition worse.
- Inappropriately or roughly handled acne can leave behind stubborn scars/marks.
- Every skin type is different. The absence of an expert opinion while undergoing these at-home treatment procedures can have adverse effects.
- Some of these remedies only provide temporary relief and are ineffective on severe acne.
2. Can Pimple Therapy At Near By Beauty Salon Help?
In some cases, pimple therapy at beauty salons can help with mild breakouts where light chemical peels, facials, and face packs are applied to the candidate. But these will yield short term results. For a long-term, holistic, and multi-dimensional solution for your acne issues, consulting a dermatologist is the best option to correct the real underlying condition triggering the breakouts.
3. How To Book An Appointment With The Best Pimple Doctor In Hyderabad?
Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic in Hyderabad with their in-house expert team of skin specialists have treated thousands of cases over the years, with a wide variety of pimple treatment offerings. Their customized treatment plans aim at utmost client satisfaction and comfort without compromising on the quality and safety of the service offered.
Visit www.olivaclinic.com to book your appointment with the best pimple doctors in Hyderabad.
Acne can strike at any age and the residents of metropolitan cities like Hyderabad have the added risk of triggers like stress and pollution. Book your appointment now for a consultation session followed by a holistic pimple treatment procedure in Hyderabad that will make you fall back in love with your flawless skin.