Acne Treatment Clinics In Hyderabad
Consult The Best Acne Doctors Near You
Call them pimples, acne, zits, breakouts or whatever you want to, these pesky spots on your skin are something that nobody desires to encounter. Treating them appropriately and promptly is essential for you to maintain the health of your skin and to also keep it free from blemishes and scars.
Every person faces the issues of pimples at least once in their lifetime, be it men or women. It is one of those skin conditions which occurs without your initiation, and it hampers your self-confidence and look. Anxiety and embarrassment go hand in hand with pimples. They show no sympathy to your body and can appear anywhere, however these are the most prominent locations they pop up at –
- Upper part of the neck
- Upper arms and other areas
Pimples are formed because of excess oil production in the skin and build-up of dead skin cells clogging the pores or openings of the hair follicles. Bacteria infect such pores easily. Excess production of androgens (a type of hormone) can also cause pimples as it triggers the oil glands to produce more sebum (natural oil) in the skin.
Other factors that can trigger acne and worsen existing acne include –
- Hormonal changes
- Certain medications like drugs containing corticosteroids
- Unhealthy diet
Oliva has always excelled in treating acne with perfection. We have successfully helped thousands of clients to overcome their pimple problem. Here are the top reasons why you should visit a nearby Oliva Clinic, especially for your problem of pimples –
- We Have A Clinic Nearby – We have branches present at Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Gachibowli, Kukatpally, Himayatnagar and Secunderabad locations. All of these are easily accessible and have teams of experienced doctors and therapists to treat pimples.
- Our Treatments Are Customized Based On Your Skin Type – Every individual’s skin requires personalized attention and treatment to resolve not only the pimples at the earliest but also with the best results so that the pimples do not lead to further scars. Our doctors emphasize on customizing the course of the treatment according to your skin type, to ensure that we provide you with excellent results and uphold our high customer satisfaction ratings.
- We Treat Different Types Of Pimples – We offer treatment for all types of pimples, be it mild, moderate, and severe type. Whatever may be the kind of pimples – comedones (whiteheads & blackheads), pustules, papules, nodules, and cysts are all treated successfully with our customized treatment options.
Our expert dermatologists at the Hyderabad clinics are adept at diagnosing the stage of your condition and propose the right course of treatment. They have varied experience in treating different types of acne in various skin types. They strictly adhere to Oliva’s pre and post-treatment care and protocols to give you a thorough understanding of the progress in your case and how you need to take things forward once the required treatment is done. Providing you optimal results, the utmost comfort, and satisfaction are the ultimate motto at Oliva.
Oliva Clinics has a range of pimple treatments, depending on the stage and severity of acne. We offer –
- Comedone Extraction – performed by our dermatologists to nip the acne in the initial stages itself.
- Acne Control Peel – done to bring down acne incidence and is usually coupled with comedone extraction.
- Clarifying Peel – done for sensitive skin types and can be followed with comedone extraction.
The dermatologists may also prescribe you antibiotic creams, tablets or other forms of medicines. It is always advisable to go in as early as possible for treatment of acne to prevent the formation of scars. To deal with acne scars, other treatments such as Pixel Laser Resurfacing, Secret Microneedling radiofrequency, Punch Excision, Subcision, TCA Cross Peel, etc. are available.
The doctors at Oliva prescribe the most effective Comedone Extraction treatment and Acne Control Peels for pimples. During the procedure, the experts at Oliva nip the acne and restrict its growth before it scars the skin. After analyzing your skin, the dermatologist will recommend an apt course of treatment and advice you on the follow up care that you need to undertake after your treatment session.
- Initial Consultation & Finding The Underlying Cause – The initial consultation with the doctor is critical as it paves the way for the actual treatment plan. The treatment option is recommended only after initial consultation which involves a detailed analysis of your skin and other health conditions.
- Medications & Process Based On Individual Need – Each client that comes to our clinic is prescribed medications and treatment for their pimples based on what the specific cause is and what their skin needs. This personalized treatment helps to achieve better results.
- Post-Care Suggestions – Based on the treatment you have undertaken, the dermatologists will instruct you on the various measures you need to take for better recovery of your skin from the pimples problem. Results can also be maintained longer by following the recommendations promptly, as per the dermatologist’s advice.
- Follow Up Steps – Depending on the severity of your acne problem, the dermatologist may recommend 4-6 sessions of the treatment. All the details regarding the interval between sessions and pre-care before the session will be explained in detail.
The dermatologists at Oliva suggest for procedural treatments in conjunction with oral medications, topical medication, moisturizers, etc. to get optimal results.
You can simply call on 1800-103-3893 to book an appointment at any of our clinics in Hyderabad. You can also use the ‘Book Appointment’ form on our website to drop your information & our representative will call you.
Acne Treatment Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Oliva offers some of the most advanced treatments for pimple/ acne. Check out the details on procedure and gain deeper insights into how our treatment proceeds under an expert dermatologist.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Acne Treatment
Check out real images of our clients before and after the sessions of pimple removal treatment at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 3,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions On Pimples/Acne Treatments
No matter where the pimples are present, for example, pimples on the face (or specific areas such as pimple on the nose, forehead, cheeks), pimples on the back, etc., they can be treated with our treatments options. Depending on the type of pimples present and your skin type, our skilled dermatologists will devise the best course of action to treat them effectively.
During the consultation, our dermatologist will analyze your skin and take details of your medical and personal history to understand the cause of the pimples better and chart out the treatment plan accordingly. After the consultation, you will be given pre-care instructions to follow before your scheduled session for the recommended treatment.
There is no specific preparation that you need to do for the consultation. Simply keep your medical history details ready for the doctor to analyze. Also, do not wear any makeup if you are coming in for pimples on the face.
The dermatologist will provide you with specific post-care instructions that you need to follow to maintain your skin and keep it ready for the next session.
Acne Control Peel for treatment of pimples may cost around Rs.1,500 per session at Oliva Clinics in Hyderabad. It may cost a little higher if it is coupled with comedone extraction. An insight into the cost structure and payment plans will be given to you after the initial consultation so that you have a clear idea about the treatment recommended and the associated cost.
This number varies from person to person and the dermatologist will suggest you the required number of sessions as needed specifically for you. Generally, four to six sessions are recommended for optimal results.
No, there is no side effect. You may experience some transient redness, but this subsides in a few minutes or with cold compressions.
No, absolutely not!
Pimples are categorized into three major groups based on their severity – Mild, Moderate, and Severe. At Oliva Hyderabad, we provide treatment for all types of pimples.
Skin type plays a critical role as it not only helps to identify the underlying cause but also to personalize the treatment based on exactly what the skin needs. For example, oily skin type may benefit with a moderate concentration of the Acne Control Peel, whereas for sensitive skin type, a milder concentration may be used.
- Mild, moderate, and severe pimples are the main categories of pimples – whiteheads and blackheads belong to the mild types; papules and pustules to the moderate type; and nodules and cysts to the severe type. These fall under the Acne Vulgaris category.
- The term Acne Mechanica is used when the pimples are caused due to friction, heat, and pressure on the skin.
- Acne Fulminans is an extreme case of ulcerative acne.
Using the wrong type of makeup if you have acne prone skin can worsen your acne. Use non-comedogenic makeup that has been specially formulated to not clog your pores.
After the treatment session, it is advised to not apply makeup for 24-48 hours.
Depending on the cause of your acne, the dermatologist may recommend some changes to your diet. Plenty of tips and advise are available on this topic across online platforms, but we urge all our clients to follow the doctor’s instructions strictly.
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
January 25, 2020
Do you find yourself always struggling to manage your painful pimples? Are you fed up of trying salon sessions and...Read More
By Dr. T N Rekha Singh
April 1, 2020
Antibiotics are medicines used for fighting bacterial infections. Doctors often prescribe antibiotics for treating acne as they are a safe,...Read More