Every individual desires to have a full head of hair but not everyone is fortunate enough to have it. A major cause is hair loss, a condition that is best evaluated and diagnosed by a trichologist or a dermatologist.
Hair Loss Problems and Solutions
Hair loss, also known as alopecia, is a common condition faced by people of all ages and genders. Hair falls excessively from different areas of the body, most commonly the head.
Here are some major causes of hair loss:
• Hormonal imbalance
• Medical conditions
• Stress (Emotional/Physical)
• Lack of protein
• Scalp infection
• Environmental factors – exposure to harsh UV rays, pollution, etc.
What Is PRP Hair Treatment and How Does It Work?
There are a number of hair treatments available in clinics. Among them, Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) is your best bet when it comes to successfully treating hair loss as well as stimulating the regeneration lost hair. In PRP, a blood sample is taken from the patient, usually from the arm, and it is placed in a centrifuge machine to separate the plasma and platelets. The separated platelets are rich in growth factors. They are then microinjected into the problem areas on the scalp. The activated plasma helps in stimulating dormant hair follicles, which in turn results in the regrowth of new hair.
What Are the Advantages of PRP Hair Treatment?
The PRP treatment offers a number of benefits such as:
• It is a non-surgical treatment
• Its downtime lasts for less than an hour
• Compared to other hair loss treatments, this treatment is less painful
• No harmful chemicals are used
• Ideal for individuals whose hair loss problems are at an early stage
• In comparison to other hair loss treatments, PRP is more cost-effective
• The success rate of PRP treatment is higher
• Apart from stimulating hair growth, it also boosts the volume of hair
Also Read: PRP vs Other Treatments: Which Is Better?
Who Is The Ideal Candidate For PRP Hair Treatment?
PRP treatment sees good results while treating both male and female patterned hair loss and is ideal for any individual who is above 18 years of age. However, there are some exceptions:
• Chronic smokers
• Pregnant women
• Breastfeeding women
• Users of anticoagulant drugs
What Kinds Of Results Can I Expect?
A PRP treatment will consist of 4-6 sessions on average. Results can be seen after 2-3 sessions. Between your first and fourth session, you will observe a visible reduction in hair loss and an increase in hair density.
What’s The Average Cost of PRP Hair Treatment in Pune?
On average, PRP treatment Pune costs Rs. 7,500 per session. However, the exact price will depend on factors such as:
• The cause of hair loss
• Number of sessions needed
• Dermatologist’s experience
• Equipment used
Why Should You Choose Oliva Clinic Pune?
Oliva Skin and Hair Clinic has the best PRP hair treatment in Pune because we offer:
• The largest team of dermatologists who are experienced and certified
• Advanced technology and equipment which has been approved by the US-FDA
• Strong ethics policies
• Strict safety protocols
• It is the No. 1 chain of Skin & Hair clinics in South India, with a customer base of more than 100,000 satisfied and happy clients
How To Get Started
Consult a trichologist today and take advantage of the PRP treatment to successfully stop your hair loss problem as well as regenerate your lost hair.