While fine lines on the face and creases around eyes are visible signs of ageing, it doesn’t mean that you have to live with them. It is never too late to seek aesthetic treatment and get wrinkle-free skin. If you are wondering how to get rid of fine lines and restore the youthful radiance of your face, go ahead and read this article!
How To Remove Fine Lines On The Face And Under The Eyes?
If anti-ageing treatment is on your mind, consult an expert dermatologist to know more about the suitable option for you. He may advise any of the following as standalone or combination treatment based on your skin type and the severity of your condition –
- Topical Applicants – Topical treatments are generally the first line of treatment for reducing fine lines and other premature signs of ageing in the early 30s. These include creams, gels or serums and moisturisers containing powerful antioxidants like vitamin A (retinol), B3, C and E, hyaluronic acid and beta carotene to reduce shallow lines mildly after regular application. Your dermatologist is the best person to recommend these topical products based on your skin type and concern.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedure – Top skin doctors use state-of-the-art laser technology to cause controlled thermal injuries on wrinkled skin and stimulate new collagen production without damaging the surrounding skin. Many FDA-approved laser machines are available that deliver great results for reducing fine lines, e.g. Q-switched Nd:YAG and Fractional Er:YAG.
- Advanced Radiofrequency Treatment – An advanced non-invasive skin tightening treatment that uses monopolar radiofrequency to boost the collagen levels of the skin is available at reputed skin clinics. Expert dermatologists use this modality to soften the fine lines, firm the facial contours and improve the skin texture. It can reduce the fine lines around the eyes as well.
Fractional micro-needling radiofrequency is another latest anti-ageing treatment that uses bipolar radiofrequency energy to stimulate both collagen and elastin production in the deeper layers of the skin. This helps in the reduction of fine lines and improvement of the skin texture. It is also a popular procedure for minimising acne scars.
- Botulinum Toxin Procedure – It is one of the safest and most effective anti-ageing treatment options available in India today. It is a minimally invasive procedure that involves the use of injections and works by relaxing the overactive muscles responsible for facial expressions; and hence reduces dynamic wrinkles and fine lines on the forehead, around the eyes and angles of the mouth.
- Fillers Treatment – Leading dermatologists use ingredients such as hyaluronic acid as injectables to fill up the static lines and folds of the skin and deliver a youthful look. This treatment diminishes deeper wrinkles and hollows that occur due to volume loss in the face effectively, but it can minimise fine lines as well. These USFDA-approved dermal fillers are a safe option to visibly reduce fine lines and offer results that last up to two years, depending on the filler used.
- Chemical Peels Procedure – Many experienced dermatologists use plant-based extracts to perform controlled exfoliation of the top layers of the skin, enhance the production of collagen and also improve uneven skin tone and texture. Chemical peels used for fine line treatment include glycolic, trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and various combination peels.
- Microdermabrasion Treatment – Microdermabrasion is an old skin tightening treatment performed using a vacuum suction along with aluminium oxide crystals to exfoliate the superficial layers of the skin. The primary function of the suction pump is to absorb the exfoliated grime/ debris and the dead skin cells. It helps to improve skin texture and diminish the fine lines.
Must Read: How To Prevent Premature Skin Ageing?
What Is The Cost Of Treatment For Fine Lines In India?
The exact cost of treatment for fine lines in India varies from person to person as it depends on many factors such as the severity of the concern, the modality selected, the number of sessions required, the experience of the doctor performing the treatment and the location and reputation of the clinic. It is advisable to visit a reputed skin clinic to know the exact price of the procedure for fine lines.
Remember, a couple of changes in the skincare routine and diet can go a long way in maintaining the youthful appeal of your face.