LASER TREATMENT FOR HAIR FREE SKIN IN HYDERABAD
If you are a woman, then the unwanted hair issue is no less than a nightmare. Hair, especially on the face, is a complete no-no because it tends to decimate the entire appeal and beauty of your face. Even hair on the other parts can compromise your looks and stop you from wearing your favorite clothes. On the other hand, having hair on the body is considered manly for men. But, if the same hair is sighted at the wrong places, then it is nothing short of an embarrassment and may cause a blow to one’s self-confidence. A simple example is how hair popping on earlobes can be quite an unsightly appearance causing social embarrassment.
If your unwanted hair has become the cause for creating a lesser impression on others, it is even more essential for you to get it removed and keep it clean. So how to go about it? Well, just locate your nearest Oliva Clinic and step in to get the best solution. Oliva’s Hyderabad clinics offer different forms of laser hair removal treatments that can solve your unwanted hair woes.
Most of the people may be vexed with the regular methods such as depilatory creams, waxing, threading, plucking, etc. They are always on the lookout for a permanent solution for hair removal as these methods only offer temporary solutions. The hair removed grows back in few days. In this case, the best option would be to go for permanent laser hair reduction.
- It is a painless method that removes hair even from the most difficult areas such as face, abdomen, underarms, bikini line, arms, shoulders, chest, private parts, back, etc.
- The procedure is safe and has no downtime.
- It saves your precious time that temporary methods like waxing or shaving require on a bi-weekly basis.
- The outcome of laser hair removal is definitely many times better than the conventional methods such as electrolysis and depilatories.
- It is the best permanent hair reduction solution in the market as it offers long-lasting solutions.
The reason why Oliva is recommended by everyone is for the unique technologies it possesses for laser hair reduction. We, at Oliva, use only US FDA approved equipment as client safety is of utmost importance to us. These machines are manufactured by world-renowned companies like Alma Lasers and are imported from Israel and USA which matches the reputed standards of the world. Above all, it is the team of experienced Cosmetic Dermatologists found at the clinics who have the right solution for your hair related problems. Visit our centres at Hyderabad and experience the best services.
Laser hair removal is an effective treatment for unwanted hair for both men and women. Mostly, people with darker hair and lighter skin are considered to be the ideal candidates for this treatment. However, in India, we see people with different skin and hair types. An appropriate solution for all of these types is available at Oliva Clinics as we possess different technologies that are utilized depending on these factors in order to achieve optimum results. Darker skin types with lighter hair have also achieved great results. These are the popular treatments usually opted for by our clients –
- Women often opt for facial hair removal (like chin hair removal and upper lip hair removal), underarm hair removal, and even full body hair removal.
- Men are catching up on this trend, and our male clients often get beard shaping, chest hair removal, and even underarm hair removal is done.
At Oliva Clinics, we offer laser treatments for all body parts. The popular ones are –
1. Full Body Laser Hair Removal – Women often opt for this service when they want to get rid of all the unwanted hair from the entire body.
2. Selective Laser Hair Removal
- Face – Usually, women get facial hair removal done to have soft and smooth skin on their entire face.
- Beard – Men who opt for this type of laser hair removal get it done to give their beard a defined shape.
- Chin & Upper Lips – Excessive hair growth on the chin & upper lips can look very unsightly, and women get this laser treatment at our clinics very often.
- Chest – For the chiselled and clean look, many men are going for chest laser hair removal.
- Bikini line – This popularity of this laser treatment is on the rise at our clinics in Hyderabad.
- Brazilian – For hygiene and aesthetic reasons, many of female clients are choosing to go for this laser treatment.
- Underarm – Opted often for by both women and men for better hygiene and the liberty to wear sleeveless clothes.
- Back, Hands, & Legs – Depending on the client’s personal preference, larger body areas like the back, full hands, and full legs are also subjected to laser hair reduction.
Laser Hair Removal Procedure Explained By Dermatologist
Are you looking for a hair free smooth skin? Watch this video and have all your doubts and questions about Laser Hair Reduction answered.
*Images are from real clients, and results can be subjective
Before & After Results Of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Check out real images of clients before 1st and after 6th session of laser hair removal at Oliva.
Treatment results may vary from person to person
Best Clinic for skin and hair
Review for : Laser Hair Removal
Review for : Laser Hair Removal
Review for : Laser Treatment For Pigmentation
Happy about the treatment
Review for : Safe & Effective Pimple Treatments
Best Clinic in Chennai
Review for : Laser Hair Removal Treatment In Chennai
Best doctors..All the best Oliva
Review for : Moles Removal Treatment
Very well satisfied.
Review for : PRP Treatment For Hair Loss
Experienced in-house team of
consultation with the doctor
Advanced US-FDA approved
Well trained and certified
Served 1,00,000 happy customers
Stringent guidelines and set
protocols for better service efficacy
Frequently Asked Questions on Laser Hair Removal Treatment
The most effective results for laser hair reduction have been achieved at Oliva Clinics. The technology used is safe and effective for any type of skin and is US FDA approved.
Normally, any area of the body requires six to eight sessions to get optimal results. But, this number depends on factors like the different types of skin and hair, the number of hair follicles, ethnic background, hormonal imbalance, metabolism, and skin sensitivity. At our centres, an experienced dermatologist would guide you on the number of sessions that would be the best for you.
At Oliva Clinics in Hyderabad, the cost of laser hair removal starts at Rs.2,000 per session. This price can go higher if a larger skin area is being covered such as full body laser hair removal. Another factor that affects this cost is the type of laser used. At Oliva Clinics, premium packages for the course of the treatment are available that will reduce the cost per session.
These factors determine this cost – area being treated, type of laser machine used, and the number of recommended sessions.
Many salons or clinics offer large discounts on laser hair removal, but these are clever marketing gimmicks only. They lack the presence of experienced/qualified doctors, the required skill, and US FDA approved laser machines to perform the procedure appropriately. They merely get rid of the hair on the surface without looking into the underlying causes of the excessive hair growth. Improper technique and unsafe protocols are followed that can leave your skin with burns and can scar you for life. It is important to do proper research before you think of or avail any such offers/deals. Genuine offers and packages at a high-quality clinic, which has a team of experienced dermatologists who can identify the causal factor for the unnecessary hair growth and then get rid of it permanently and safely, is a wise choice. At Oliva, we emphasize on providing the laser treatment service in such a way that the best results are achieved while following strict guidelines. Our doctors are highly experienced in performing the procedure, and you are in absolutely safe hands.
If the hair on the skin surface is left unshaved before the laser session, they absorb the laser’s energy and transmit the same to the surrounding skin, damaging it. So, the extra length of hair on the skin has to be shaved though one needs to make sure that the roots are not disturbed. There is no scientific proof that hair growth increases after shaving. It is just a myth!
No! Hair should not be threaded, waxed or bleached prior to laser hair removal. The laser targets the hair root. Threading and waxing lead to the removal of the follicle thus rendering laser ineffective. Since bleaching removes the color (melanin) of the hair, it takes away the target, even though the hair is firmly rooted. None of these should be done before your laser hair removal session.
Laser hair removal enables us to treat a large area of the body at one go. Electrolysis is performed on individual hair follicles. In electrolysis, a needle is used to penetrate each follicle and deliver a blast of electric or radio wave energy to destroy the follicle and prevent future hair growth, which is extremely painful. The improper technique of electrolysis can result in scarring. A study conducted in 2000 at the ASVAK Laser Center in Turkey comparing laser and electrolysis for hair removal concluded that laser hair removal was 60 times faster, less painful, and more reliable than electrolysis.