Keeping our skin glowing and free of spots and marks is not an easy task, isn’t it? Not only do we have to deal with all the major problems such as pesky pimples and zits, even those teeny weeny blackheads can ruin your perfect look.
Imagine looking at the mirror and having all those blackheads on your nose staring back at you! Gross, right? Having one or two blackheads is fine but when you see your nose almost covered by them, then it is definitely time for you to step up and take some action to remove the blackheads from your nose. Leaving them as is will not only make your face look even darker but it will also leave you hiding behind your sheets and scarves.
Now, if you think that you would need to empty your pockets in order to have a blackhead-free nose, then let me tell you that you can rest assure that your pockets are not in any danger! Here are some super easy and pocket-friendly ways to get rid of the blackheads.
- Cleaning your face should be an essential part of your daily life. No matter how tired or how lazy you are, there is no getting around the fact that you need to wash your face at least twice in a day. All that excess oil, dirt, grime, bacteria, etc., needs to be eliminated as they can clog up your pores and result in blackheads. Ideally, you should wash your face once in the morning and once before you go to bed at night.
- One of the main reasons because of which the pores on your nose can get clogged is dead skin. Tweak your skin care routine a little bit and include exfoliation as an important part. You should ensure that you exfoliate your skin at least twice a week and if you have overtly oily skin then you can even exfoliate thrice a week. Exfoliation helps in getting rid of all the dead skin cells and allows your pores to breathe. Just remember to always moisturize your skin after every exfoliation session and you will be good to go.
- If you notice that your blackheads are stubborn and refuse to leave, then you need to seek professional help. Expert dermatologists at Oliva can help you treat those pesky blackheads, with most advanced and effective procedures without harming your skin. Oliva is the number one rated clinic in dermatology and trichology by the Times of India from past 3 years.
- For people who are experiencing a newer breakout of blackheads on the nose, pore strips can be a savior for you! These are handy when you are looking for a quick and temporary fix. These pore strips have adhesive on one side which should be placed on your nose. When you remove the strip, all the dirt and dead skin cells get ripped away. However, these strips won’t be effective if the blackheads have been in the pores for a longer time.
- Using a clay mask can also help you in successfully removing the blackheads on your nose. You can either apply the mask, leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off or you can also use it as an overnight treatment. Your pores are usually open and more prone to dirt and bacteria when you are asleep. So it is best to use the clay mask as an overnight treatment and rinse it off in the morning.
Blackheads on nose can be removed and prevented as easily as they occur. You just need to put in a tad bit of effort and avoid this problem altogether. Though blackheads on nose are not really a serious cause of concern, it can definitely get you some unwanted stares.
So go ahead and follow these easy and nifty tips and tricks and stop hiding your beautiful self behind those sheets and scarves!