Nobody likes to deal with pimples and acne scars, but unfortunately these pesky problems are a part of our daily lives. Making our skin look dull and blemished, pimples and scars are something that everybody wishes to get rid of quickly as possible!
Pimples & Scar Solutions
Pimples are red bumps on the skin which have pus in them and are tender to touch. They can appear on any part of your body such as the face, chin, neck, back, shoulders, chest, etc. There are different causes of pimples such as an allergic reaction to a foreign object, hormonal imbalance, bacterial and fungal infections, excess sebum production, and follicle fall-out.
There are different types of pimples – blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, comedonal, excoriated, PCOS acne, scalp acne, nodular, milia, acne vulgaris, acne rosacea, cystic acne, acne fulminans, hormonal acne, dry skin acne, blind pimples, stress acne, blood-filled pimples, oily skin acne, and zits.
Acne scars are skin lesions which occur when pimples get ruptured, scratched, popped or picked. The depth of the acne scar determines whether it is a minor or a major scar. There are different types of acne scars like boxcar scars, rolling scars, ice pick scars, post-inflammatory scars, and keloid and hypertrophic scars. Different medication and treatments are available to get rid of pimples and acne scars successfully.
Available Treatments For Acne And Scar
Pimples and acne scars have different treatments
- Oral and Topical Medication – For superficial acne, the dermatologist can prescribe oral and topical medication.
- Mild Chemical Peels – Chemical peels with a medium concentration strength can be used to treat mild acne.
- Extraction – Suitable for deep-growth pimples, special tools are used to extract a pimple from within the skin.
- Pixel Laser Resurfacing – Ideal for treating box scars, this is a practically painless treatment where the pixel laser stimulates collagen production thereby making the acne scars less visible.
- Deep Chemical Peels – Flat or pigmented scars can be treated with the help of chemical peels of varying strengths.
- Fillers – Hyaluronic acid is used to fill acne scars and is one of the quickest ways to treat acne scars.
- Scar Excision – Used for deep acne scars, a pen-sized punch is used to remove the acne scars through collagen stimulation.
- Subcision – The acne scar’s depth is reduced with the help of special needles.
- Microneedling – Devices with low voltage radio frequency waves are used for collagen production stimulation.
- Intralesional Injections – Keloids and hypertrophic scars are treated using intralesional injections which help flatten the scars and stunt their growth.
Here Is The Procedure For Acne Scar Treatment.
Benefits Of Acne And Scar Removal Treatment
Acne Treatment Benefits:
- Visible reduction of inflammation
- Visible reduction of swelling
- Removal of pus
- Improvement in skin texture
Acne Scar Treatment Benefits:
- Reduces the visibility of the scar
- Increases the collagen production in the skin
- Improves the texture and tone of the treated area
Who Is A Right Candidate?
Anybody who has problems with pimples or acne scars are ideal candidates. Pregnant and breastfeeding women and people going through puberty should avoid going for these treatments.
What Kind Of Results Can Be Expected?
Post-treatment, you will notice a visible reduction in inflammation, scar visibility, swelling, no pus formation, improvement in the appearance of the treated area, etc.
You will require at least 4-6 sessions. The total number of sessions required also depends upon the body part, type of treatment, equipment used, and area of the skin.
What Is The Cost Of Pimple And Scar Treatment in Vizag?
Acne treatments vary between Rs. 1500/- to Rs. 3000/- per session. Acne scar treatments will cost you Rs. 2,500 on an average. The type of treatment, body area being treated, equipment used, etc., will also determine the final cost of the treatment.
Why Choose The Oliva Skin And Hair Clinic In Vizag?
Oliva Skin and Hair Clinic is one of the best clinics for pimple treatment in Visakhapatnam, because:
- They have a highly trained and experienced team of dermatologists and therapists.
- All the equipment is US-FDA approved.
- They follow strong ethical values.
- They have a very high standard of safety protocols.
- Their success rate speaks for them as they have a client base of more than 1 lakh satisfied customers.
How To Get Started?
If you have been dealing with pimple breakouts or acne scars, it is time to have these problems treated by booking an appointment with the Oliva Skin and Hair Clinic. If you happen to stay near the areas of Peda Narava, Gopalapatnam Rural, Vedullanarava, Gangavaram, Siripuram, Gajuvaka, Seethammadhara, Waltair, Akkayapalem, Kancharapalem, MVP colony, Jagadamba center, you can book an appointment through the website or call on 1800-103-3893.
Don’t feel defeated by pimples and acne scars when you have successful treatments available around you. Get rid of them and let your skin become strong and healthy!