Moles Removal Treatment
Moles are medically known as nevi and they are basically a cluster of pigmented cells which are seen on the skin as black or brown spots. There are different types of moles. While most of the times the moles are harmless, there are a few which could be cosmetically unappealing or very rarely may become cancerous. They can appear on any part of the body and by the time you reach adulthood, you could have around 10-40 moles, as per a study. With age, some of the moles disappear and few others change their color or may grow in size.
A mole is formed when a group of cells called melanocytes come together and grow in a cluster at a particular spot on the body. They may be flat or protruding. The different types are congenital moles (formed during birth) and acquired moles (which appear later in life). However, if the moles start getting painful, start itching or bleeding, increase rapidly in size or if there is any asymmetry then it is advisable to consult a dermatologist.
- Not all moles are beautiful; removing them becomes necessary for aesthetic and health benefits. Moles removal at Oliva Clinics is outstanding because:
- Treatment is done only by the experienced cosmetic dermatologists who have both skills and expertise to remove moles.
- Set and tested protocols and stringent guidelines assure safety and efficacy.
- At Oliva Clinics, we offer customized mole removal treatment for every client.
- Conveniently located state-of-the-art facilities with peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
- Comprehensive consultation with the doctor and subsequently care and attention by the rigorously trained therapists.
- Complete discreet, dignified, and confidential service by assigning individual consultation and service room to every client.
- We have served thousands of wart removal treatments and have gained immense client satisfaction rating of 91%