How To Get A Flawless Skin?
A perfect face is incomplete without an immaculate complexion. The desire to have soft, dewy, pore-less and blemish-free skin is all the current rage. But how does one achieve this herculean task? Fret not, as we have compiled a list of tips and treatments for you so that you achieve the flawless skin you desire.
What Is Flawless Skin?
By definition, flawless means perfection, devoid of any fault, mistakes, and weaknesses. The qualities to describe flawless complexion would signify a skin that is without any mark, blemish or spot. It is glowing with health, smooth in texture, and even in color. Flawless skin shimmers with dewy radiance without any signs of aging or visible pores.
Must Read: How To Treat Dull Skin?
How To Get Flawless Skin?
The method to achieve flawless complexion is simple. You need to incorporate and change certain aspects of your daily life. The tips are divided into external and internal care. Follow them religiously, and you will see positive changes within a few weeks.
Best Skin Care Tips To Get Flawless Skin
Safe skin care tips are the easiest route to attaining flawless skin. Memorize the following tips, and apply them on a daily basis to watch your skin transform from dull to fabulous.
- Protect Skin From Sunlight: With the continuous depletion of the Ozone layer, the sun is proving to be a hazard for the human skin. Direct exposure to sunlight is causing skin cancer, premature wrinkling, and other skin afflictions. Any exposed skin must be protected by sunscreen, umbrella, cloth or shade.
- Moisturize Regularly: The key to dewy, vibrant skin is moisturizing. This tip is often repeated in every beauty book you read. Mainly because it is the best way to avoid fine lines, wrinkles, and give a youthful glow to your skin. Moisturizing must be done twice a day, but one must remember to exfoliate on a regular basis for the skin to absorb the moisturizer.
- Wash Your Face Every Night:A mistake many make is sleeping with a full face of makeup. This is harmful to your skin in the long run. Make sure you remove your makeup with a makeup remover and wash your face with an appropriate cleanser. This two-step process will definitely remove all the dirt, debris, makeup, and excess oil that fill your pores; moreover, ensuring your skin is clean and healthy.
- Don’t Try Every Fad Product: The world is constantly moving forward, which means new products are often launched. But, that does not mean you need to fill your cart with every new product in the market. Stick to the products that are good for you and suit your skin well. Most products will not live up to the hype. Some may gel well with your skin, but not may be suitable for a long-term period. Try not to dip your toes in every product you lay your eyes on.
Must Read: How To Treat Acne Scars?
Skin Treatments For Flawless Skin
With such brilliant advances in technology, dermatologists have managed to create wonderful skin treatments to achieve flawless skin. Each procedure has multiple benefits, all in favor of creating an impeccable complexion.
- Laser Therapy – Laser treatment has been vouched as the miraculous all-in-one technology that can target all types of skin flaws. It can tackle scars, aging skin, dark circles, uneven complexion, etc. Laser treatment can cost anywhere from Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 per session depending on the type of laser as well as the skin issue.
- Chemical Peels – Exfoliation can be one of the biggest tools needed to achieve perfect skin. Chemical peels offer deep exfoliation and more. They are mostly used for dark marks and hyperpigmentation. Additionally, they can work well against large open pores and fine lines. There are numerous types of chemical peels that can be combined to give better results.
- Dermal Fillers – Dermal fillers are the easiest solution for those suffering from indented scars and dark, puffy circles. These fillers will last for 6-12 months; some can even last for 2-3 years. Talk to your dermatologist about these if you want quick results.
- Microdermabrasion – This is another excellent tool to extract all the impurities and pull off the dead skin cells. Microdermabrasion works well for acne scars, open pores, fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other such blemishes.
Food And Lifestyle Habits For Flawless Skin
You don’t need to shell out big bucks to follow these helpful tips. Here are some internal and external ways to achieve glowing skin.
- Enough Sleep – A restful sleep of 6-8 hours can rejuvenate the skin and de-stress the body. All the internal organs can detox and revive with proper sleep. Try to turn in early every day and watch those baggy dark circles vanish.
- Regular Exercise – Exercising not only improves the blood circulation but also balances hormones. Opt for 30 minutes of daily exercise that you like to do, instead of forcing yourself to do something you don’t like. Also, exercising can induce happy hormones called endorphins which will certainly help you achieve a bright complexion.
- Don’t Smoke – Smoking is one the worst ways to accelerate premature aging. The act of puffing a cigarette can also enhance fine lines around your mouth. It reduces the oxygen supply and creates artificial dryness, thereby causing wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Hydrate Yourself – Water equals to hydration. Drinking sufficient amount of water (not any other liquid) has a positive impact on the health of your skin. It flushes out impurities and undesirable toxins from the bloodstream along with bringing moisture to your skin. Drink 2-3 liters of water if you want to have dewy skin.
- Beware Of Refined Sugar – Refined sugar or white sugar is a complete no-no if you are on a journey to attain flawless skin.
- Eat Properly – Eating food for flawless skin isn’t just about salads. What you eat is directly projected onto the exteriors of your body, i.e. your skin. Eating a diet that is mainly based on protein (lentils, beans, eggs, chicken, and fish), whole grains (brown rice, millets, quinoa, etc.), and healthy fats (olive oil, avocados, and coconut oil) along with fresh vegetables and fruits; as well as nuts and seeds. Your healthy diet will impact your skin’s health better than any treatment could ever do. Foods that are processed, high in trans fat, deep fried, high in sugar (fizzy drinks, chocolates, biscuits, etc.) can diminish your internal glow and imbalance your hormones.
Change your current habits and adopt new healthy ones so that you can achieve perfect skin within no time. There will be no need to add layers of makeup to conceal any faults after following this new regime. Walk out with confidence and let your skin do the talking!