Are you searching for the best laser centers in Chennai? Your search ends with the Oliva Skin and Hair Clinic. We offer customized laser hair removal packages, that suit your hair removal goals. Our solutions are fast, pain-less and delivers long-lasting results.
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair reduction is a deliberate removal of excessive body hair. Due to various causes, people get thick and noticeable hair at undesirable places. A laser-based removal method targets the hair follicle with laser light and destroying it which prevents further hair growth. The laser is absorbed by the hair follicle without affecting the surrounding tissue.
- The procedure is performed by trained dermatologists.
- Our treatments are beneficial for both men and women.
- We have 3 state of the art clinics in Adyar, Alwarpet and Anna Nagar.
Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Permanent Solution – The first and foremost reason to choose laser hair removal in Chennai is that it has extremely long-term effects, which allows you to avoid spending on short term solutions several times.
- No Side Effects – Laser hair removal is scientifically proven to be the most effective form of hair removal and has little to no side effects.
- Pain-Free Procedure – Laser hair removal is undoubtedly less painful when compared to waxing, threading, and plucking.
- Quick and Efficient – Laser hair removal is a quick and efficient way to get rid of unwanted hair in a few sessions. The sessions are quick, comfortable and bring instant results.
- Suitable for Sensitive Areas – It is perfectly suitable for removing hair from all parts of the body including sensitive areas such as the face, private parts, underarms, etc.
- High Success Rate – It has a higher success rate to eliminate unwanted hair. In fact, Oliva Clinics in Chennai has around a 91% success rate and numerous satisfied clients.
- Positive Reviews – Most clients who have opted for this procedure are happy with the results.
Packages Avaialble In Chennai
- Facial hair removal that deals with unwanted hair on the upper lip, cheeks, chin, the side of the face and forehead.
- Body hair removal packages include underarms, chest, abdomen, legs, back, and arms.
- Private part hair removal are covered under Brazilian and Bikini packages.
- One can also choose a full-body hair removal package.
Laser Hair Removal Cost In Chennai
The cost of laser hair removal treatment in Chennai ranges from Rs.1600 to Rs.2400 per session. This cost may vary from person to person based on different factors like body area to be treated, the number of sessions required, and type of laser being used for the procedure.
Factors determining the pricing:
- The package you are choosing (i.e. the price can be more for a full-body package when compared to a facial package).
- The cause of hair growth and how coarse your hair is. This determines the number of sessions required and what machine should be used for the procedure.
- The reputation of the chosen clinic or hospital also determines the price per session of laser hair removal.
Before & After Results
The results of laser hair removal treatment at Oliva in Chennai are instant and quick. The clients will experience a long-term reduction in hair growth from the first session as 60% of hair in the growth phase are targeted during each session. It is recommended to undergo at least six sessions to see the desired results and enjoy smooth, hair-free skin.
Also Read: Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent Forever?
Why Oliva Clinic For Laser Hair Removal In Chennai?
Here are a few reasons –
- Oliva has a team of the best dermatologists in Chennai.
- Oliva maintains strict protocols that are followed with complete accuracy. The doctors make all the decisions by analysing the type and texture of the client’s skin and hair before recommending any procedure.
- The client must answer an exhaustive list of questions relevant to the treatment before commencing the sessions.
- A patch test is necessary at Oliva to understand the client’s sensitivity level and set the perfect parameters for the treatment. If the client has highly sensitive and delicate skin, the treatment is altered to suit the client.
- There is a stringent set of pre-care and post-care that must be followed by the therapist and client. If the skin has a pre-existing condition that requires attention, the session is rescheduled.
- Each part of the body requires a different machine and before the session starts, the doctors will analyze the skin to identify the type of laser required for that specific area. A numbing gel is applied onto the skin before each treatment as a safeguard and make it a pain free experience.
- Oliva provides a complete package that is meticulous and thorough to ensure the service is provided for the client in the best way possible.
What Technology Is Used?
Currently, the following types of laser hair removal treatment are offered at our centers in Chennai, each one serving a unique purpose –
- Soprano ICE – This laser hair removal machine comes with a built-in cooling system to offer a painless experience and is effective against all skin or hair types. It is considered ideal for spot treatment.
- Nd YAG laser – Nd YAG is the latest innovation in the realm of lasers and works perfectly for Indian skin types. This type of laser is used widely for hair removal, tattoo removal as well as hyperpigmentation.
- Super Hair Reduction (SHR) – Super Hair Reduction is considered one of the safest light-based therapies to be used on Indian skin. It offers a pain-free experience with desired results.
- Diode Laser – This hair removal system works on multiple laser wavelengths that are regulated to focus on individual hair follicles and the melanin contained in them. It is especially suited for removal of coarse or thick hair.
FAQs On Laser Hair Removal
Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
Laser hair removal can cause a mild pricking sensation. If you are uncomfortable, a numbing cream can be applied before the session commences. Super Hair Removal (SHR) is a ‘pain-free, hair free’ service that is available for those who wish to experience a sting-free hair removal procedure.
Does Laser Hair Removal Treat Ingrown Hair?
Yes! Laser hair removal helps with ingrown hair. It not only removes ingrown hair but also helps in preventing them. This is because the laser destroys the hair follicles from the shaft and prevents them from emerging again.
What Are The Side Effects?
The possible side effects are swelling and a transient redness around the treated area. The skin will go back to its normal state within a few hours after the session. Pre and post care must be adhered to diligently.
How Long Will It Take To See Results?
Laser hair removal treatment is a long-term hair removal procedure. The results are visible depending on the type of hair, thickness and coarseness of the hair follicle, hormonal status, and the target area. The consulting dermatologist will advise the number of sessions required to get the desired results.
What Is The Difference Between IPL And Laser?
IPL (Intense Pulse Light) is a machine that produces a broad spectrum of wavelengths that cannot be focused on a particular hair follicle. This is an outdated method of hair removal and it does not work well on thick hair follicles with a higher risk of skin damage. Laser, on the other hand, produces a concentrated light beam that can be focused on a particular hair follicle. It destroys the hair from its root and does not damage the surrounding skin. It is effective on dark and thick hair follicles as well.
Evolution might take thousands of years to occur, but Laser Hair Removal treatments will take a few sittings to rid your body of unnecessary and excessive hair. Visit your closest Oliva Skin & Hair Clinic branch in Chennai to learn more. Get the smooth, silky skin you deserve!